Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you sure alt season coming  (Read 1088 times)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:26:50 PM

I am not 100% sure about alt season will come , as per past trends that happened. but we can not guarantee and crypto market condition. it always fluctuate. i have invested on ziliqa , now very bad performing. its great project even-though

what about your thoughts

I am also not 100% sure if altcoins season will come but I am optimistic and I believe that altcoins that are relevant in crypto space will still make good wave in crypto space. I believe the real altcoins with real world  usage will thrive in the future but the irrelevant ones will fade away.
Alt coins that have real usage and projects who already established communities will be able to experience to rise after this bitcoin run, the season is not yet been confirmed but if looking from those past market conditions, alts followed after bitcoin rallied, collect your favorite alts and invest your money wait till the value will give you higher earnings, make sure you are willing to wait and hold till the right season for alts to come by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:45:48 PM

I really believe the altcoin season will definitely come. For time maybe no one has ever known it. Because some people predict that in the near future the altcoin will increase and now it doesn't hurt to have several altcoins, a minute the altcoin season arrives.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:18:42 PM

yes. season for alt will come believe it. the fluctuating condition of Alt's market today cannot be interpreted as a long-term bad performance. a long rally for alt awaits soon, because now people are interested in investing in BTC because global news trends are highlighting it. just waiting its turn at one point after bitcoin.
and for now even market movement are slowly for Altcoin but sure, altcoin still prepare for increase the price because bullrun for bitcoin are coming nearly, that's why even bitcoin price increase rapidly altcoin are following later

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:23:50 AM

I am not 100% sure about alt season will come , as per past trends that happened. but we can not guarantee and crypto market condition. it always fluctuate. i have invested on ziliqa , now very bad performing. its great project even-though

what about your thoughts
Sure, altcoins season will definitely come, the same way we were agitating for bitcoin bull run prior to April firs, and it looks like bitcoin was never going to rise again, but suddenly, and to our own surprise, bitcoin started surging very high, the same way bitcoin surge came as surprise is the same way altcoins surge too will come as surprise, so we should just be patient for their time which will come.

Let us just live this projects alone without bothering ourselves over them since we already gotten them, there is no magic we can use to hasten the time they will surge, we just have to wait for the right time, and keep accumulating potential coins, because I must confess to you that not all altcoins will surge in the next bull run, there are some coins that are already forgotten, and may not get the attention of investors during the bull run.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:30:18 AM

Honestly, looking now at the cryptocurrency market and generally appreciating all the actions that took place with the cryptocurrency market within six months, I think it can be said with confidence that this year nothing good is waiting for altcoins, only bitcoin will grow and altcoins for some reason have now little demand.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:36:26 AM

what about your thoughts
I am certain it will come. We are all entitled to our own opinion.  I think it's best to allow the market to play out. There is nothing much we can about the situation than to wait. Also we can see some altcoins making better profits

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 04:13:14 PM

I suppose some altcoins are gong up. You may not notice it but we're all concentrating more on BTC. the changes can be seen in the ranking on coincap. Some altcoins weren't in the first page months ago but some of clean suddenly appear on it. Somehow they are climbing the walls but you will only see it when you own at least 5-10M coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:32:21 PM

The recent market trends do not really favor a bulk of altcoins, mainly BTC.  We all saw most altcoins drop in price when BTC was on the uptrend, even when BTC price pulled back, most altcoins still dumped more.  In essence, altcoins depend a lot on BTC but definitely there will be altcoin season.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:01:50 PM

Yes, alt season will surely come.  Keep accumulating your favorite coins at dip but not all in at once, accumulate in batches. Some altcoins will give massive gains in the long run, with proper research and grace, one will hold such coins for long term gains. I remember what happened to ADA when I bought on bittrex 2017, I wish to be that lucky again. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:05:11 PM

what about your thoughts
I am certain it will come. We are all entitled to our own opinion.  I think it's best to allow the market to play out. There is nothing much we can about the situation than to wait. Also we can see some altcoins making better profits

It is true that what they need is patience, don't rush to invest because it only makes you nervous and easily lost.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:32:14 PM

This doesn't bother me a bit ,I'm sure that altcoins will bring profits in the future ,might not be anytime soon though ,just think about it we have many altcoins that are way better than bitcoin but I'm sure you all know why bitcoin is the most loved digital currency
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:40:36 PM

I have come to understand one thing about crypto that the mindset with which you view the activities in crypto will determine the increase in your passion for it or vice versa. A lot of people usually have a pessimistic view about the future possibility of coins once there is a little moment of dip. Hence, this makes them to conclude the coins may not yield good result. As far as my opinion is concerned, the season of abundance and harvest for altcoins is looming. It does not matter the high gravity of dip in market price now, all I know is that the season of bull run will soon dawn for altcoins. We need to be optimistic about it.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:46:39 PM

Regarding the future of the altcoin I just run it as it is. I am not pessimistic, but this is my motivation for doing activities. I agree that the crypto market conditions always fluctuate. The case you experience, many also experience it.

kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:40:05 AM

what about your thoughts

I'm sure if altcoins will improve again ... but not for all altcoins. only a few will have developments and improvements ... because crypto is very fluctuating ... so please wait for the time to come when altcoin rises again ... along with the increasing price of bitcoin ..

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: