Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB new IEO coming soon!  (Read 904 times)
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:48:41 PM

Any predictions on possible ROI? And how hard will it be to get a ticket? I think more people will enter this competition ,because binance IEOs have proven sucess and high ROI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:21:58 PM

I have the same prediction with you. believe that someday bnb will be like eth and even surpass it. such as a project with an IEO is the right target to invest and become part of that growth.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:36:10 PM

I have the same prediction with you. believe that someday bnb will be like eth and even surpass it. such as a project with an IEO is the right target to invest and become part of that growth.

The BNB is the only way to participate in the IEO held by Binance, as we know, some IEOs that take place are mostly profitable. This is a solution for all of us, as an investor with an IEO we don't have to wait too long for buying and selling.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:40:19 PM

Soon there will be new projects on Binance. And today is just a good opportunity to buy a coin, it fell by 15%. Wink
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:40:26 PM

Increase your chance of winning? No one can tell you that because we don't have the crystal ball to predict the price. You said you want to HODL then that's a start. If you 'believed' on BNB becoming the next ETH then you should not worry about winning. Or just wait for the next Binance launchpad IEO and buy, recently Harmony was like returning 800%-1000% profits to it's investor. Best of luck in your decision!!!.

I think that binance will be profitable, but not such as it is predicted .. better to be careful with this. Successful to you trades Smiley

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

The price of bnb falls a little, and I'm happy to buy more, I hope the rules for participation in the launchpad will not change.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:49:21 PM

Another IEO? Harmony IEO ended few days ago and they are again going to hype another project? Do mot forget that BNB value is pumped by IEO buyers because when you want to invest you need to buy BNB at first.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:53:49 PM

Why this thread?

Every month this Binance team launching new IEO and making money out of it. Are they gonna a share the money with you. Nope right. I believe you are giving free advertisement to binance.
We should not speak about any good exchange, gambling or any other sites. They are not doing anything for us but we are speaking about them and they are getting familiarize easily. So we need to stop that first.
Let them contribute the forum or run campaign here to earn promotion. Lets bitcointalkers take the charge to control the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:21:08 PM

Wow Great News For Us. BNB New IEO Is Coming. BNB is More Trusted Naw A Days. BNB Price Is Increasing day by day .       

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

As last few IEOs have done really well on binance platform that is why the hype for the next one will be big and it is expected to sell out fast, however there is always chance to get more tokens after the coin is listed for trading but that can be a little tricky.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:42:17 PM

The launch of binance launchpad in early 2019 has greatly influenced the price of BNB. Whenever the exchange launch a new IEO it makes the price of BNB to increase and that's glaring in its current price. The only issue with BNB IEO is that its very hard to be able to buy the coin during IEO. I have tried to invest in one of its IEO before but I was unable to buy it.
Binance has been using the MUSK’s strategy here to use its own Launchpad to push up the rising values of BNB. Like Starlink satellites have been launched by using the reusable rockets of spaceX, Binance Launchpad has been instrumental in increasing the market value of BNB. Even the upcoming stable coin under the label of Binance would be an up thrust for the coin.
vegitossjgod1 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:48:36 PM

Every ieo binance had has made bnb price just 15 dollars usd....... Now cz says new ieo soon and I want to know how to increase my chances of winning?
what is the best way to win? I want to hodl as much as bnb as well since i have not doubt this could hit 100 usd some day or be the new eth.

NVR RUN LIKE HELL BINANCE BLOCKING USA CUSTOMERS IM GOING TO KUCOIN BUYING ALL KCS SELL ALL BNB.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:10:43 PM

Every ieo binance had has made bnb price just 15 dollars usd....... Now cz says new ieo soon and I want to know how to increase my chances of winning?
what is the best way to win? I want to hodl as much as bnb as well since i have not doubt this could hit 100 usd some day or be the new eth.
Holding BNB as much as you can for me is the sure way for us to win on that BNB battle. Participating on IEO on Binance is not that easy as we have to hold at least 100 BNB and whales maybe manipulating and using many accounts for them to win more tickets to IEO, so for us ordinary people just hold and buy BNB and watch in the sideline, monitor the progress of it's price.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:28:26 PM

The final decision actually lies with you, but i will advise that you shouldn't only consider the exchange platform an IEO is being conducted, although this goes a lot, but the token itself should be properly examined to know what its future holds so that it will not just be a pump and dump strategy.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:36:10 PM

Binance Is a reputable exchange and any IEO that is offers is a potential good investment without failure. Hence all those IEOs seeking funds is oversubscribe and the price is higher than normal ICO or on another exchange.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:55:15 AM

It's not for all of the exchange sites but yes for all of IEOs that launched on binance.
Thanks.

It's a Lottery.

Here is a Screendhot of how the binance Lottery system works:

Under the following link everything is described in detail: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/316491046311071744/Update-to-the-Binance-Launchpad-Token-Sale-Format
Thanks, you even added a graphic content for that answer. I can see that Binance is seriously using their coin for this kind of new investment scheme. Overall, the winner for this kind of system will always be Binance. And the people that can sell at the earliest would always make profit before everyone dumps the project. I find it risky and also an investment of luck base on that kind of system on who are the eligible investors that can get in to an IEO on their exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:24:08 AM

IEO is not the only initiative of Binance, as they unveil more products which are certain that each of the products they release such as IEO will at least continuously add value to the coin. There is an assurance that BNB coin will always appreciate and could even appreciate far more than that 100usd with the strategies they have put in place.

They have only had few IEO done, and like you said, those IEO has increased the value of BNB by $15 which I believe is even more than if we calculate it very well, there is still going to be lots of IEO to be conducted by Binance this year, and I am sure that each of them will be very successful, so it is really safe to invest in Biance.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:26:41 AM

If me i will prefer to sell it when already profit. Not expect much actually but when price is good to buy again, i will buy it and keep repeat things that i already did. As long if Binance IEO always get same condition.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:32:38 AM

Winning? is it a gamble to get into the IEOs list of investors?

1000% returns ooohh fook me its time to go balls deep in the next ieo....
It's not always payday and holiday with IEOs. The early days and launching of it seems to be effective and profitable for most of the investors but it does not mean that it will stay forever. I'm just giving the reminder that not all the time IEOs will guarantee you great return.
I am sure that IEO with Binance will always be a payday because they don’t often release IEO projects and they are extremely perfect in managing whatever project they produce.

The only fear I have about IEO lies with other exchanges, because I am not so sure of the quality of projects they do accept and bring out to investors which may make it open to security threats, and I really agree with you that investors should never rely on these exchanges all the times to give them a quality project that will be successful.

An IEO investor must also be very smart as regards those projects too and should only take them for a short term investment and not for long term investment.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:35:37 AM

Binance has announced that it will sell a token through DEX. This may not be the case for a new IEO. Moreover, the price decline in the BNB due to US-based decisions may delay the publication of the next IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: