Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange is Scam !!!!!  (Read 5396 times)
jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:10:16 PM

I confirm. Scammer and stolen funds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:25:16 PM

do you have any proof that coinexchange scammed you.  People here wont believe you if you cant prove anything that the exchange is a scam.

jqprez

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:02:16 AM

do you have any proof that coinexchange scammed you.  People here wont believe you if you cant prove anything that the exchange is a scam.

Proof: txid of the transactions from bsod, and tx id of the last transactions received on coinexchange.io
SCAMMER
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:06:41 AM

I made a "test" deposit over 2 weeks ago. Followed all directions. Never saw the deposit.
Followed directions to make a "support Ticket," and included all info they asked for.
15 days later the ticket is still being processed.
No telephone number listed to call customer service.
No info on coinexchange.io at the SEC.....
I hope you have not break any of the rule because I find it strange to hear that a stable and trustworthy exchange like coinexchange should do this.
I have been selling some coins I invested in during ico at coinexchange and I have never noticed or experienced any manipulation or stealing on the exchange. I sold my mb8 there about two weeks ago and all my transactions went well. I also bought some mb8 there some days ago and I move those coins to my wallet without any delay. Cryptocurrency exchange sites has one limitation or another and since you are making effort to make your complaint know, I believe you will get solutions from them soonest.
jqprez

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:12:46 AM

I made a "test" deposit over 2 weeks ago. Followed all directions. Never saw the deposit.
Followed directions to make a "support Ticket," and included all info they asked for.
15 days later the ticket is still being processed.
No telephone number listed to call customer service.
No info on coinexchange.io at the SEC.....
I hope you have not break any of the rule because I find it strange to hear that a stable and trustworthy exchange like coinexchange should do this.
I have been selling some coins I invested in during ico at coinexchange and I have never noticed or experienced any manipulation or stealing on the exchange. I sold my mb8 there about two weeks ago and all my transactions went well. I also bought some mb8 there some days ago and I move those coins to my wallet without any delay. Cryptocurrency exchange sites has one limitation or another and since you are making effort to make your complaint know, I believe you will get solutions from them soonest.
Is sistematic. And after a few deposit is mathematic. 2 ways scammed. Why you don' t try?
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:23:08 PM

i confirm your accusations to coinexchange  is all lie. You forgot the main thing to accuse them which is a proof that you were scam

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:34:13 PM

Never use coinexchange, so i can't say that exchange is shady or not.

i confirm your accusations to coinexchange  is all lie. You forgot the main thing to accuse them which is a proof that you were scam
He has posted the proof, check it

Proof: txid of the transactions from bsod, and tx id of the last transactions received on coinexchange.io
SCAMMER

Coinexchange is one of the decentalized platform in which for me was one of the good trading site.
Have you try to contact their support mate? because if not, you must supposed to be inform them about what
happened to your transaction using their platform.
Tell me, what makes you think he will answer your advice while he posted that on 2 years ago?
jqprez

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:51:25 PM

The reply of coinexchange.io: http://imgur.com/gallery/VPyKIw4
jqprez

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:39:04 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 08:00:09 PM by jqprez

One week of denarius maintenance. After two weeks all ok.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: