Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin is the best for trading/investing?  (Read 5613 times)
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:38:17 PM

Yes, absolutely. Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And what I really like is that they are, for example, rewarding both content creators and viewers. And they are already having a working product. And as they are about to be listed on Binance, I believe they can repeat the success of Fantom project, remember such? Wink

Sounds very attractive so far, thank you very much for sharing all that. Will examine more shortly! Roll Eyes

I'm not the only one who's ever heard of VRA lately. too many people began to invest that already in the last 2 weeks was almost 3 times valued. I think it would increase at least 10 times if binance gets into it.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:05:56 PM

Altcoin for trading i think DOGE, XRP, VEX and for holding is ETH, EOS, BNB.
That is just on my list and not.
But if you want to hold in long time until 3-5 year Bitcoin is the best coin for you.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:41:42 PM

A great coin to trade would be HST decision token, it is being solidly bought up over the weekend in preparation for a major announcement due out this Monday 06.17.19.  Could it possibly do a 1000 X return? Not sure, but it will be a great trading coin over the next 24 to 48 hours https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:42:22 PM

Perhaps BNB, because you can earn on IEOs as well simply holding this token. And I would add some dividents sharing tokens like pundix. It is also beneficial to hold such token

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:52:46 PM

Litecoin.
Litecoin follows Bitcoin´s move but is more volatile, due to lower market cap, so the potentional returns are higher. You have to check where Bitcoin goes and after you find the correct direction, copy that on Litecoin.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:59:19 PM

now the market looks greener maybe the right time for investment and choosing the potential altcoin is an important part, in my opinion ETH and BNB need to be considered or altcoin in the top 10.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:38:12 PM

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if what your favorite altcoin when it comes to trading/investing. Which altcoin is the most profitable for you? Because there are a lot of choices and I can't even decide on which one shoukd I invest.

Ps. I am new in altcoins. Thanks in advance!
There is no Altcoin that you can't trade, what you need is volatility because it is through this that you make profit and you need to learn the technical analysis which is very important for you to know so as not to be a gambler and to me the most important thing is to be discipline which is very hard when its comes to money

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:03:04 PM

Every year or even every hour the market changes and of course prices or product growth are uncertain because many factors make it difficult for coins to grow. So basically only the quality of coins can survive in any situation and in my opinion Altcoin which has these criteria is ETH, BNB, XRP, EOS and LTC so far they are still in the top 10.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:17:50 PM

For sometime now i have been riding on XYO token. It have been falling between 1270 and 1300 sats which is very good for swing trade   tou can also check on dent,.eql and mft. They are good token for trading

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:00:16 PM

They are many altcoins are now are have a good choice to trade in the market. But i cant tell it yet of which are those altcoins are best for trade, But for me i must prefer to those known altcoins because they have a chance to make it to the top. But they are some new altcoins also are worth of to trade.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:04:08 PM

in my opinion ETH and BNB need to be considered or altcoin in the top 10.
I would say the same about XMR. Privacy is a pros for allot of people and will be used more and more.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:48:18 PM

in my opinion the altcoin which is quite stable is the best for trading like ethereum, bnb, xrp and tron. These altcoins often provide benefits for me for long-term investments.

raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:22:32 PM

1. Altcoin for long-term or short-term investments? If it's short term, of course I choose Ethereum. For the long term, there are many choices.
2. Daily or weekly trading? XRP is suitable for today.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:27:38 PM

Well, there are plenty of them. BNB has been rising vertically, so it would be good for some quick profits. You can also buy Ethereum, which has been showing good promise lately.
maybe that is expected by investors who have the confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies the increase in value is certainly a profit for investors
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:34:01 AM

I think the most efficient altcoin today that you should invest in is ethereum because it is second to bitcoin and I'm sure that when you invest in it you will earn a lot of money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:35:56 AM

for me the most efficient altcoins that you should invest in is ethereum because it is highly probable that it will increase as the price of bitcoin increases and it is also easier for trading so faster it can be.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:39:49 AM

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if what your favorite altcoin when it comes to trading/investing. Which altcoin is the most profitable for you? Because there are a lot of choices and I can't even decide on which one shoukd I invest.

Ps. I am new in altcoins. Thanks in advance!

Most profitable coin for me is of course ethereum. Eth has been used in every transactions. It has proven its worth for how many years. Its volume in the market is continuously increasing. There's no doubt that you can earn huge profit in eth.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:53:17 AM

for me the best altcoin today is ethereum because it's the leader today and you're also investing in bitcoin because it's the crptocurrency front and I'm sure it's bigger here.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:11:04 AM

for me the best altcoin today is ethereum because it's the leader today and you're also investing in bitcoin because it's the crptocurrency front and I'm sure it's bigger here.
It is really a great coin but it is not considered that the coin can bring the best profit at the moment. Coin will bring a lot of great profits in the future that is LTC. LTC is really one of the great altcoin and it is growing by more than 70% in just 3 weeks. Looking ahead, its price will continue to increase until $ 200. LTC will definitely be a great investment over ETH at this time.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DominicReign

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:11:54 AM

Found this cryptocurrency called Goldcoin (GLC) via a p2pfoundation account.

• Proof-of-Work Blockchain
  • Scrypt Algorithm
  • 2 Min. Block Interval
  • 2 MB Blocks
  • 72 Million Supply
  • On-Chain Scaling
  • 0-Conf. Transactions
  • Free Transactions (5% of Each Block)
  • Golden River Difficulty Algorithm
  • Advanced Checkpointing with Difficulty Detection (ACPD)
  • Genesis Block : 2013 May 15
  • CoinMarketCap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldcoin

What's your comment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: