Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling product for Bitcoin?  (Read 153 times)
Global_Originalist (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:26:07 AM

We wecome you to use our escrow service. If you have a trusted past and can prove that we will allow you to do direct business on our website as well. If you have any question please do no hesitate to ask me.

BitcoinSuperBuy.com

gq4ttaybqlac54mff7rhyzjomehzgi4gtoy4ygvtkhmjscxkyyqzglqd.onion/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:50:41 AM

Domain:bitcoinsuperbuy.com
Registrar:Tucows Domains Inc.
Registered On:2019-05-30
Expires On:2020-05-30
Updated On:2019-06-05

Offering an escrow service that just built up few days ago? Reputed people of the forum who offer escrow service are much trustworthy than your website.

Be warned everyone.

Global_Originalist (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 04:46:36 AM

Offering an escrow service that just built up few days ago? Reputed people of the forum who offer escrow service are much trustworthy than your website.

Be warned everyone.

Oh really? What makes them more trust worthy than our service? I think people should be warned about you spreading FUD. We have been working on the onion fields for the past 5 years now without scamming anyone. As a matter of fact we were sick and tired of being scammed and the reason why we opened up shop. Do you have any reason as to why you would call our website a scam without any evidence whatsoever of a scam in the first place?

bitcoinsuperbuy.com

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 02:54:08 AM
Merited by sunsilk (1)

Oh really? What makes them more trust worthy than our service? I think people should be warned about you spreading FUD. We have been working on the onion fields for the past 5 years now without scamming anyone. As a matter of fact we were sick and tired of being scammed and the reason why we opened up shop. Do you have any reason as to why you would call our website a scam without any evidence whatsoever of a scam in the first place?

He's not fudding, he's just telling people to be careful because your site just recently registered, hence, implying that your service is new.

You should understand that escrow service in this forum has a long history, and there are several members who're known to be really trusted when you're talking about escrow, so it makes sense. Don't get butt hurt over something like this, instead explain your 5-year history with proof to built a better reputation of your service.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:19:20 PM

Be warned everyone.

bitcoinsuperbuy.com

What's wrong with warning other people of the forum? I'm not spreading fud, there's also a history to the forum that there were service like this before that tells they have been trusted for years but after whoising their website, it turns out that they were just recently created.

Without valid proof of their service and people who have used them to testify.

Escrow service in the forum is much reliable if you are dealing with someone and I agree of doing this if think that you need to prove something.

instead explain your 5-year history with proof to built a better reputation of your service.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:13:58 PM

bitcoinsuperbuy.com

blahblah.onion/

I can say with my eyes blindfolded and hand ties behind my back that people like you turn out to be scammers 100% of the time. The main reason why anyone is chosen as escrow is because of the immense experience and reputation they have built up over the years. What do you have? onions?
Global_Originalist (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:22:18 AM

bitcoinsuperbuy.com

blahblah.onion/

I can say with my eyes blindfolded and hand ties behind my back that people like you turn out to be scammers 100% of the time. The main reason why anyone is chosen as escrow is because of the immense experience and reputation they have built up over the years. What do you have? onions?

No chance you will ever get on my new website coming out =)
Global_Originalist (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:43:44 AM

He's not fudding, he's just telling people to be careful because your site just recently registered, hence, implying that your service is new.

You should understand that escrow service in this forum has a long history, and there are several members who're known to be really trusted when you're talking about escrow, so it makes sense. Don't get butt hurt over something like this, instead explain your 5-year history with proof to built a better reputation of your service.

Yeah that is understood. He just came at it the wrong way. I have been vending on darknet markets since Alpha Bay. Lost my first 35K with that lesson. Dream stole $8000 from me and I said I had enough. I have been on a path to starting something better since. The original vision. NO SCAMS

bitcoinsuperbuy.com

gq4ttaybqlac54mff7rhyzjomehzgi4gtoy4ygvtkhmjscxkyyqzglqd.onion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: