Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Innovamine.io] CloudMining - Legit & Paying [SCAM!!!]  (Read 1003 times)
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:05:53 AM

Hi everyone, I registered on InnovaMine and I must say that it is a great cloud mining site right now. Pay every day and take advantage of it now that the btc is on the moon. Here Bonus Code to get 2% extra Hashpower. "ZEROCOM"

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thenoldy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:45:58 PM

Hi all,

Use this coupon code to get 6% more mining power. --> WeLoveMiningWithInnova

/noldy
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:57:07 AM

First proof of payment:

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
ChrisCross86 (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:20:10 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 05:07:55 PM by ChrisCross86

Just want to give you an update on my experiences so far:

I'm now cashing out daily for another 6 days in a row without problems.

Support ist still responsive and membership is growing.

Whoever has a bit of money left to gamble and to invest in high return chances, you should do.

With the current $BTC run, the daily profit is >3%.

If someone wants to join, please feel free to use the coupon:

GETSEVENTOP

This will give you 7% additional hash power.

#######
To make it clear - I'm not a member of innovamine.io - I just feel that I have found something unique in cryptospace and want to share the information with you.
dkwireless

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:15:08 AM

Hi,

I have invested couple weeks ago around 1000$ and so far I received around 50% back.
Payouts work almost instantly, and you can track payouts on blockchain.
So far I am very happy with platform.

I found couple of coupons that really work and give you extra 7% hash power!!!

This is the list of coupons that work 100%:
____________________________________________ Grin

LUCKYSEVEN

THBONUS

MDKSUPER
____________________________________________ Grin

You can apply these coupons on dashbord page to get extra 7% on each purchase.
If it doesn't work, sometimes you need to enter them lowercase (luckyseven).
Hope this helps.

Good luck mining!
Yuriy1972

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:24:08 AM

Hi, So, I know you wanted to experiment with mining cryptocurrency and so decided to generate this BTCBEST for you. The coupon code will help you get 7% extra computing power which in the world of cryptocurrency helps a lot. https://innovamine.io/id/199334
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:49:42 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 05:08:08 PM by ChrisCross86

Great news from Innovamine.io

They are planning to issue a debit card:

For details:

https://innovamine.io/dash/card

This is massive news!

If you like to try innovamine, you can use the coupon:

GETSEVENTOP

This will give you 7% extra hash power on each purchase.

I've done several cash outs in ETH, BTC, LTC and BCH in the last days and all was paid instantly.
Drakerios

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:15:28 PM

I have account on innovamine too, and i several times withdraw and deposit. Withdraw is fast, few second and mined bitcoins are in wallet.
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:26:20 PM

I have account on innovamine too, and i several times withdraw and deposit. Withdraw is fast, few second and mined bitcoins are in wallet.

That is absolutely in line with my experience. Instant payments in every available crypto.

If anyone wants to join, the coupon GETSEVENXTRA is still valid and gives 7% additional hash power on top of each purchase.
Saydia

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:04:41 PM

All these cloud mining services are ordinary financial pyramids.
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:54:12 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 05:08:20 PM by ChrisCross86

All these cloud mining services are ordinary financial pyramids.

Do you have any proof? I'm happy to hear your feedback. I've already invested and get paid every day.

Might be that it will not last forever. But what if their plan works, you will loose a massive chance.

And why in hell should someone register a pyramid scheme at Security and Exchange Commission?

Anyhow, I believe in this and if you like you can use my coupon:

GETSEVENTOP

to get additional hash power on each purchase.

I'm also happy to have further discussion if innovamine is legit.
ValidDark

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:31:47 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 03:45:04 PM by ValidDark

Yesterday I re-invested all the BTC my contract had been making, it showed the correct hash power last night.  This morning it's showing the same hash power as I had before I re-invested, but all my BTC is missing from my account.  Tried contacted on Telegram to find out what was going on and was banned and now the site isn't loading.

If the site comes back and ends up not being a scam like I'm thinking, use my coupon code if you want.  FIXSIX
All coupon codes are 2%, not 6%, some people will lie and tell you their code will be more than 2% because they want you to use theirs.
Don't use a liars code.  You can check this when you enter a coupon code, scroll down to the bottom of the page and mouseover it, a tooltip will show up saying it's +2% to your hash power.
Check the codes posted here, they all say 2%.

The confusion about 6% is on the coupon page it originally said 6%, and when you first make a coupon it says 6%, but then when you refresh the page it says 2%.
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:19:32 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 05:08:30 PM by ChrisCross86

Yesterday I re-invested all the BTC my contract had been making, it showed the correct hash power last night.  This morning it's showing the same hash power as I had before I re-invested, but all my BTC is missing from my account.  Tried contacted on Telegram to find out what was going on and was banned and now the site isn't loading.

If the site comes back and ends up not being a scam like I'm thinking, use my coupon code if you want.  FIXSIX
All coupon codes are 2%, not 6%, some people will lie and tell you their code will be more than 2% because they want you to use theirs.
Don't use a liars code.  You can check this when you enter a coupon code, scroll down to the bottom of the page and mouseover it, a tooltip will show up saying it's +2% to your hash power.
Check the codes posted here, they all say 2%.

The confusion about 6% is on the coupon page it originally said 6%, and when you first make a coupon it says 6%, but then when you refresh the page it says 2%.

Have you been in contact with their mail support?

I just checked the site and it is loading fine. Also I did some reinvest this morning and also this was ok.

Concerning codes: There are codes that give >=6% additional hash power. One of them is GETSEVENTOP
ValidDark

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:45:38 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 06:10:16 PM by ValidDark

Hmm, odd, it's loading fine now and all the missing stuff on my account is back.  Odd..

Anyways, regarding coupon codes, There is a lot of misinformation going around, people trying to trick others into using their codes.
All I have to say is Check the tooltip for the coupon code before you use it, and it'll tell you how much it'll add.
Better yet, Go to the coupons page and make a coupon When you first make one, it'll say 6% but then when you refresh it says 2%.  This is where a lot of the confusion comes from
I just checked your "GETSEVENXTRA" coupon code, it gives 2%, just like all the others. Stop lying to people.

Anyways, the best coupon code is "SEX"
it gives 2% just like all the others.
ValidDark

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:26:58 PM

oh, so you're right, some are actually doing 6% now.  Including thatSEX coupon I mentioned.
Lunarsea

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:59:46 AM

I am new at Innovamine, can I use the same coupon over and over when buying hash power?
Btw, my coupon "COMICPLUS" now show 6%. But when i just create it show 7%. Does it go lower after each successful activation?
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:01:16 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 05:08:43 PM by ChrisCross86

I am new at Innovamine, can I use the same coupon over and over when buying hash power?
Btw, my coupon "COMICPLUS" now show 6%. But when i just create it show 7%. Does it go lower after each successful activation?

Might be that innovamine.io has reduced max bonus. But it does not go do with each purchase in general.

If you like, you can try GETSEVENTOP as coupon code.
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:36:29 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 10:33:45 AM by ChrisCross86

I'd like to share three medium.com articles:

Genral Introduction
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptocross/innovamine-io-a-cloud-mining-company

Investment Strategy
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptocross/innovamine-innovamine-io-high-risk-high-reward-investment-strategy

How to use coupons
https://medium.com/@cross_crypto/innovamine-innovamine-io-how-to-guide-get-free-hash-power-using-coupons-403e16bb577c

Hope you enjoy.
Crompie

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:17:13 PM

Hi until now I'm very happy with Innovamine. Profits are very well. The amount I started a month ago is doubled.

If you want to try feel free to use this code with gives you 7% extra mining capacity NEWMEMBERINNOVAMINE
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:27:26 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 05:09:52 PM by ChrisCross86

Hi until now I'm very happy with Innovamine. Profits are very well. The amount I started a month ago is doubled.

If you want to try feel free to use this code with gives you 7% extra mining capacity NEWMEMBERINNOVAMINE

The next positive review.

One thing to add. There are currently no 7% coupons available. Maximum you can get is 6%.

One of the coupons is GETSEVENTOP
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: