Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 04:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐌 Satoshi Nakamoto Leverage (SNL): Request for comments and peer-review  (Read 252 times)
t4k3sh1k0d0 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:24:29 AM

Dear all,

I am unsure if such is an established practice, but I hope that my post might fit the purpose of this forum. I am asking for comments and peer-review in this thread.

The paper and work has been published on Gitlab. I have also made an announcement in this post that I am looking for people who can challenge proposed ideas, as well as, experts who can review the work and implementation (or, most importantly, provide suggestions and contribute to the future work).

Looking forward to the discussion!

Takeshi Kodo

---
E833 2199 1032 899B B1F3  98C5 6477 FAE3 AFC3 4518
t4k3sh1k0d0 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 11:02:38 AM

Indeed, simplicity of ERC20 was the key decision to obtain a quick and complete solution. I can only welcome if the code of the contract is reviewed and challenged or alternative technology stack is proposed.

However, I would be even more interested in comments for the referenced paper.

Please keep in mind that this is an experiment. In particular, we look to answer the following questions:

• How to design a crypto currency resilient to the market speculations or "dumps" (FIAT-free)?
  • Can "hodling" (time of withholding from trading) crypto currency be a significant factor affecting its exchange rate volatility?
  • How to guarantee that the exchange rate can remain stable or potentially grow?
  • How to redistribute any related risk burden in an economically viable and fair manner?

As soon as the economics of the token is shown to be reasonable, one can start talking about implementing this or next generation protocol using alternative infrastructure. But I guess it is a different discussion alltogether.
Moeda

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:21:30 AM

Actually, to make an ERC20 Token is indeed very easy, and everyone can make the Token. But how to make the effect of the tokens that we develop is very difficult, especially to make a change so investors are interested in what we create. The obstacle today is not to make tokens, but the function of the platform that we develop that makes someone's attraction. Can you do that, so people are interested in your produck.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:55:17 PM

Actually, to make an ERC20 Token is indeed very easy, and everyone can make the Token. But how to make the effect of the tokens that we develop is very difficult, especially to make a change so investors are interested in what we create. The obstacle today is not to make tokens, but the function of the platform that we develop that makes someone's attraction. Can you do that, so people are interested in your produck.
That's right, because making tokens is not difficult, right now what is difficult is just to make investors or other people interested in what we make, especially since the market competition is getting tougher, this is what sometimes makes it difficult for a developer to convince crypto users.
Moeda

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:21:41 PM

That's right, because making tokens is not difficult, right now what is difficult is just to make investors or other people interested in what we make, especially since the market competition is getting tougher, this is what sometimes makes it difficult for a developer to convince crypto users.
Yes Today many tokens and coins that are developed do not have a good impact, and the concepts used are also almost the same. If already registered in an exchange there are no daily transactions. Actually tokens and coins developed do not only rely on exchanges in the digital market. But it can also carry out transactions in the real business world. Huh

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████