Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance to block US customers  (Read 703 times)
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:27:22 PM

Since many governments are involved in the same organizations to combat fraud and terrorism, any sources of funding for criminal groups will be identified and destroyed.  Since the cryptocurrency market is still in the shadows and users of the cryptocurrency are largely anonymous, then of course any Government is annoying.  Based on this, all governments will work in the direction not only to legalize cryptocurrency, but also to make this business open and controlled.
Pipdips

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:54:10 PM

been more or less expecting this.

i pulled everything from binance today (not much) and will join the us version when its up and running.
Do you think that the switch to a new version (for the USA) will increase the odds for hackers tampering with users funds?

Is there an exact date yet for when Binance plans to perform the switcheroo?

This news has had an effect on the general crypto market.  As many US investors are now selling out their altcoin and converting it to bitcoin. Bitcoin is increasing while all other altcoin are down

Is that just your assumption or is there any solid news to back your claim up?
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:00:12 PM

been more or less expecting this.

i pulled everything from binance today (not much) and will join the us version when its up and running.
Do you think that the switch to a new version (for the USA) will increase the odds for hackers tampering with users funds?

Is there an exact date yet for when Binance plans to perform the switcheroo?

This news has had an effect on the general crypto market.  As many US investors are now selling out their altcoin and converting it to bitcoin. Bitcoin is increasing while all other altcoin are down

Is that just your assumption or is there any solid news to back your claim up?
Lol, the rest of the altcoins are also going up today, so I think it's not speculation on his side. I might as well wait for the US version, but so far the news has no effect whatsoever, so I guess that when they release it, it might bring some good news and who knows, maybe we can see a boom and lots of newbie traders will flock into the Binance US version.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinuser12345

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:35:12 PM

Since many governments are involved in the same organizations to combat fraud and terrorism, any sources of funding for criminal groups will be identified and destroyed.  Since the cryptocurrency market is still in the shadows and users of the cryptocurrency are largely anonymous, then of course any Government is annoying.  Based on this, all governments will work in the direction not only to legalize cryptocurrency, but also to make this business open and controlled.

I don't think they would like cryptocurrency legalized but since they can't really make it illegal then I would say they try to make it open and controlled as an alternative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: