Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Failed to Break the Resistance Level of $ 0.40, Is This a Sign of the End of  (Read 211 times)
xsantana (OP)

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:39:45 AM

At the beginning of the year, when BTC prices began to rise against the USD, XRP did not move up at the same speed as Bitcoin. XRP remained in a bad range from levels of $ 0.28 to $ 0.32 for several days before finally starting to move higher.

Cryptocurrency which is widely recognized by bankers has been able to rise from the level of $ 0.32 to the level of $ 0.46, but is now falling back without being able to retest it, until now.

Some time ago, the XRP price managed to move above the level of $ 0.40 but was unable to maintain its position above this level. The Ripple Labs company token then fell to the level of $ 0.39 and has been trading in that range
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:53:31 PM

I think XRP needs a powerful catalyst, a good news to break the $ 0.4 resistance. It seems that all altcoins are stuck in important resistance levels, all waiting for bitcoin to break through $ 8k5. I hope that XRP will have strong growth with bitcoin in the future.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:00:19 PM

Even i accept technical analysis can be applied to high volume coins, i must single out XRP.

XRP doesn't have any limit on supply and mostly held by the company behind it and they are setting the price. They can manipulate the market and they can mint billions of new coin. So i always choose to stay away of it. About 0.40$ resistance if the company wants, they can easily break it in a couple of seconds.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:15:46 PM

Let's not talk about the end as crypto market is highly unpredictable.
But we can easily analyze that Ripple has failed to achieve what they have been promising for years. They do have some partnership and endorsement but they couldn't achieve any milestones nor they could develop their said blockchain or exchange. They posed no challlange to Swift but are not even the most used currency for crypto transfers.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1308

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:25:24 PM

I made a post about some coins that I never gained money with
And XRP is my "cursed" coin  Grin

It's very hard to predict this coin, I prefer to stay away of XRP
Look at the chart of XRP, look the volume, I remeber XRP reach 3USD, for me it's almost impossible again, but as I said, I'll never buy again

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:35:41 PM

As you know due to negative news of XRP that is reason why not growing above $0.40 so i was sold at $0.43, so you can hold for good price. 

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1048
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:44:39 PM

XRP has a large volume and technically no use. Bitcoin is widely used, the first coin, with most miners and accepted as currency from most merchants.
Ethereum is a gas for the network. Every Ethereum token needs Ethereum to transact.
Litecoin and Bitcoincash are similar to bitcoin while EOS is the best alternative to Ethereum. BNB needs no introduction.
The only useless coin in the top 10s is Ripple.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:51:53 PM

XRP is struggling to get attention at the current moment.
They have some partnership with less known bank and finances but the Ripple transaction couldn't get a momentum as the number of partner banks are very less to make a real use.
They have promised much but could deliver very less so people have stopped believing the team and the Ripple never had a dedicated community like other coins and tokens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

Its too early to be sad xrp volume is stil huge everything can be change like some announce of good news in the market it can be break a $0.4 just trust ripple. I'm believing to ripple potential if Bitcoin make dominance again I'm sure altcoin will follow to Bitcoin price action just wait and dont be negative.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:56:31 PM

In the spring, several topics were created with a forecasts of $ 4, 5–10$ for several months. Now the beginning of the end?
This coin will not die. No matter how much we like it. If this centralized coin was created and tested a large dump, then there will be the next pump. Just the time has not come yet.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:50:16 PM

it is centralized coin, and that is an answer why XRP is not following BTC, it is on a path directed by his owners, and it will stay on it, no matter the situation with BTC
maybe owners plan to mint new coins, and than will push it up
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

I do not fully understand the interest of the crypto community to XRP. This is a fully centralized coin, which should leave this market and never come back.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:26:28 PM

Currently all altcoins are not moving much with Bitcoin price so as XRP. Current price range of XRP doesn't mean it will not move further.There may be price breakout anytime. I remember bull run of 2017 when XRP price increased from $.3 to $3.5 in few days. XRP volume is still very high, people still trust XRP. If blockchain technology is adopted by all banks in coming years,XRP may be widely used for international transactions instead of other platform. I think its too early to say that XRP is range bound and will not move further.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:27:57 PM

Depends what you are asking for. If you are looking at it for its fiat price, then it means nothing. Because the fiat price movements depend on Bitcoin mainly, and not on the specific altcoin discussed.
The only thing that matters is its performance towards BTC.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:07:54 PM

I think XRP needs a powerful catalyst, a good news to break the $ 0.4 resistance. It seems that all altcoins are stuck in important resistance levels, all waiting for bitcoin to break through $ 8k5. I hope that XRP will have strong growth with bitcoin in the future.
Of course XRP need a catalyst badly. It is way too down and has been down for so long. No prospect of growth. Not even the rise in the market value of Bitcoin could affect the growth of XRP. The rate of adoption normally dhows some good effect on the market value as well but it is not visible here. Anyways, we might get surprised who knows.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:16:04 PM

We have to be calm and learn that prices can never move in straight line upwards due to many factors and personally i see that there is high chance that btc will break above 10k in coming days and then may be xrp and eth that are looking slow will surge but i am sure that these coins will make massive move soon too.

jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:20:43 PM

Today almost all market fell strongly down, XRP not an exception. XRP will surely overcome this resistance when the market starts the growth over again. I do not doubt it, it is one of the best coins on crypto the market.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:44:18 PM

At the beginning of the year, when BTC prices began to rise against the USD, XRP did not move up at the same speed as Bitcoin. XRP remained in a bad range from levels of $ 0.28 to $ 0.32 for several days before finally starting to move higher.

Cryptocurrency which is widely recognized by bankers has been able to rise from the level of $ 0.32 to the level of $ 0.46, but is now falling back without being able to retest it, until now.

Some time ago, the XRP price managed to move above the level of $ 0.40 but was unable to maintain its position above this level. The Ripple Labs company token then fell to the level of $ 0.39 and has been trading in that range
The sign of End of what? Do you mean because xrp can't break resistance level of $0.4 that has signal the end of xrp. I don't get the message you are trying to disseminate.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
xsantana (OP)

Activity: 680

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:48:13 AM

Some XRP price analysts have suggested that this decline in XRP prices can last longer than anyone expected. This is because even if the market starts to recover, the XRP cannot hold above the level of $ 0.40
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: