Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Military strats vs farmers (Slaughterhouse Lockdown) guy almost dies.  (Read 227 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:19:09 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 12:30:53 PM by TimeBits

Slaughterhouse Lockdown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr95Hir8bzw

So is this real or fake? we need these people to take out the governments and bankers from killing humans.

Guys almost dies in the video.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:30:38 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 01:06:49 PM by TimeBits

These people know vegetables have feelings to right? -AFruitFarmer

Chromosomes
Dogs have 78
Monkeys/Chimps have 48
Humans have 46

Guess how many a cabbage has? 18 and peaplant? 16
Yes they are much smarter than us.

Cats are smarter than human to, that is why Egyptians used to worship them not dogs. In the wild what would win? the smartest cat or the smartest dog?
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:43:22 PM

It's the truth.
It's a terrible time.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:39:05 PM

What a bunch of fucking lunatics. They only have themselves to blame. These people should be in jail, or in a padded room. This is not military strategy, this is suicide strategy. The loons out front traumatizing themselves over the dead ducks in their arms is a nice touch too.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:45:20 PM

Slaughterhouse Lockdown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr95Hir8bzw

So is this real or fake? we need these people to take out the governments and bankers from killing humans.

Guys almost dies in the video.

Sadly most of the zombies who locked their heads up are likely of the opinion that killing humans is good because it will cease the practice of raising ducks.  Or at least could/will be brought to that opinion rather easily.  Most of these 'radical' organizations are funded by the 'bankers' anyway I'd bet.  At least by one mechanism or another, and typically involving the 'education' system.

I love how the big-shot 'team leader' wasn't about to put his own head in the noose.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:03:09 PM

These people know vegetables have feelings to right? -AFruitFarmer

Chromosomes
Dogs have 78
Monkeys/Chimps have 48
Humans have 46

Guess how many a cabbage has? 18 and peaplant? 16
Yes they are much smarter than us.

Cats are smarter than human to, that is why Egyptians used to worship them not dogs. In the wild what would win? the smartest cat or the smartest dog?

jeah vegetables are biggest victims of ducklings,  not to mention the insects.

lunatism has no space, if they want to solve the issue, work for an invitro meat company.

in christianity these people had a negativ meaning they were called satanists/beastialists.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:24:08 PM

What a bunch of fucking lunatics. They only have themselves to blame. These people should be in jail, or in a padded room. This is not military strategy, this is suicide strategy. The loons out front traumatizing themselves over the dead ducks in their arms is a nice touch too.

i bet these are rich billionair kids doing populism.

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:47:02 AM

To be fair, look how young those ducks are, we should at least give them a good life, not kill them in there teens, those ducks are not full grown yet.
That is like me picking cherries when they are still green.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:48:57 AM

To be fair, look how young those ducks are, we should at least give them a good life, not kill them in there teens, those ducks are not full grown yet.

are you kidding thats nothing, chicken males are being killed seconds after they have seen the light of life, we are doing in mass scale just that what in medieval times and in nature today happened trillions and more times as well

life was always cruel amerikans simply have it too good. thats why they botter with "ducks"

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:54:07 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 10:08:43 AM by TimeBits

are you kidding thats nothing, chicken males are being killed seconds after they have seen the light of life, we are doing in mass scale just that what in medieval times and in nature today happened trillions and more times as well

I know it sucks, we must destroy to live, and if we don`t consume we destroy ourselves. I am not sure why it is this way but there must be a reason. Whether it is plant, fish or animal it is still life. The trees feel cold in the winter, I am sure they can feel. They drip sap to cure some wounds, get diseases. I know plants feel just as much as that cow or chicken. So there is no way around it other than greed. The greed to consume and take life from one and put into yourself. I have thought to myself many times if I should just stop eating. I don`t think that is the answer. I think the answer is to create more than I destroy. I think that is how you win the game of life.  

There is one thing we can eat, that does not kill, unfertilized eggs. We need to give chickens and ducks a way better life. I mean we can eat fruit to it is different than eating a field crop like broccoli, broccoli you have to kill, eating a peach is like eating a egg. You should plant the seed after that tree was trying to give birth.

I will now only eat eggs and fruit, and cokeacola. I was a vegetarian before but now I see where I went wrong.

The past week there is a tree out in the alley blowing these white seeds at me, I have no clue what kind of tree it is, but I been eating them and I think they taste great and no one even knows about this food source, it is making millions of these white flower seeds.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:03:31 AM

I know it sucks, we must destroy to live, and if we don`t consume we destroy ourselves. I am not sure why it is this way but there must be a reason. Whether it is plant, fish or animal it is still life. The trees feel cold in the winter, I am sure they can feel. They drip sap to cure some wounds, get diseases. I know plants feel just as much as that cow or chicken. So there is no way around it other than greed. The greed to consume and take life from one and put into yourself. I have thought to myself many times if I should just stop eating. I don`t think that is the answer. I think the answer is to create more than I destroy. I think that is how you win the game of life.  

There is one thing we can eat, that does not kill, unfertilized eggs. We need to give chickens and ducks a way better life.

If you don't like it there are 2 primary things you can do to change it. You can either stop eating meat, or you can raise your own animals, give them the life they deserve, and not pawn off the task of killing the animal to 3rd parties for profit. IMO, treating animals respectfully is important, but most people who are concerned about this topic I find overly fetishize it to the point of self traumatization.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:06:59 AM

There is one thing we can eat, that does not kill, unfertilized eggs. We need to give chickens and ducks a way better life. I mean we can eat fruit to it is different than eating a field crop like broccoli, broccoli you have to kill, eating a peach is like eating a egg. You should plant the seed after that tree was trying to give birth.

I will now only eat eggs and fruit, and cokeacola. I was a vegetarian before but now I see where I went wrong.

the bible clearly states, those that eat from the three of knowledge of "good" and "evil" will be banned by god from paradise these people are just maniacs. if we all would consume in vitro meat, they would then protect bacteria or plants.

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:16:20 AM

The past week there is a tree out in the alley blowing these white seeds at me, I have no clue what kind of tree it is, but I been eating them and I think they taste great and no one even knows about this food source, it is making millions of these white flower seeds.

do you know what they are? I saw a squirrel eating them so I figured they be safe I ate them for over a week now. I think I am going to grow these on my farm. They taste great and the tree (there is 3 of this tree around here and they are massive) is making millions of them. Sad the farmer has to ask wtf this tree is lol. There is a seed in the middle of each flower.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:47:10 AM

do you know what they are? I saw a squirrel eating them so I figured they be safe I ate them for over a week now. I think I am going to grow these on my farm. They taste great and the tree (there is 3 of this tree around here and they are massive) is making millions of them. Sad the farmer has to ask wtf this tree is lol. There is a seed in the middle of each flower.

It would be easier to identify from the tree, though those seed pods do look familiar.

They are Elm seeds. Yes they are apparently edible.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

Idiots. Everyone heard how loud that place is, so of course someone would have started the machine again not knowing they are still in there.

Also, that neck-chaining is totally some publicity-move worthy of a PETA award, they thought it would make it look more dramatic. Almost cost them their lives. These people are not thinking normally anymore.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:38:00 PM

Silly, silly children. They apparently value ducks more than their own lives. Had they had more violent tendencies I wouldn't be surprised if they are murdering zookeepers. Or you know, just killing the animals like PETA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: