Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiCash Network - The Future of Privacy | Crypto Jobs - We are hiring!!  (Read 221 times)
Walter Scott (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:11:53 PM

Join our Telegram: t.me/DigiCashNet

DigiCash is a community owned network used to facilitate cross-asset transfers of value.

The ultimate goal of DigiCash is to allow every token user be able to make completely private transactions on ethereum network.

Token Specifications

5B Total Pre-mined DigiCash Tokens
2B DigiCash Tokens locked until 2020
Circulating Supply: 3B DigiCash
Starting price on Waves Dex: 30 Watoshi

Funds Usage

85% will be used for DigiCash Network development, branding and marketing, including continuous promotion and education of innovations in industry mediums. A sufficient budget for various advertisement activities, to help DigiCash become popular among investors.
15% will be kept in reserve to cope with any emergency or unexpected situation that might come up.

There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of teams wanting, planning or creating new projects. Competition will be fierce. But in this age, this is a common risk in any decent concept/startup or mature company.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DigiCashNet

Events

Token Burn: 1 July/19
Whitepaper V1.1 Release: 1 July/19
CoinGecko listing, website & promotional video soon, no approximate dates yet

We are hiring serious code developers & graphic designers!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:18:28 AM

This is a fucking scam, this dude blocks you when you call him out. The guy even goes around in peoples DM's to try and scam them with a "crypto betting site" and his "stuck btc"

no fucking shame on this guy. He even tried doing this on a 16 year old. TARGETED A FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD. The guy is using a fake name too. The guy does not have any coding in him, neither does his partner. They both are completely clueless and are aware of everything they're doing. They started this project with 0 knowledge about anything.

These guys collect money with no intent to ever create anything.
Walter Scott (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:36:00 PM

This is a fucking scam, this dude blocks you when you call him out. The guy even goes around in peoples DM's to try and scam them with a "crypto betting site" and his "stuck btc"

no fucking shame on this guy. He even tried doing this on a 16 year old. TARGETED A FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD. The guy is using a fake name too. The guy does not have any coding in him, neither does his partner. They both are completely clueless and are aware of everything they're doing. They started this project with 0 knowledge about anything.

These guys collect money with no intent to ever create anything.

I will try to fully describe the situation here. Please watch your mouth kid.

I don't block nobody, I just blocked you because when I see people like you, there is no need to continue any contact at all, nor I want you to be part of my work.

Someone bought our token right from the start and then I knew that it was a 16 yo kid, he thought we're a scam and called his friends, it worked out! Now go away. Our whitepaper clearly states that we are building a decentralized escrow based on smart-contracts.

Get this nigga out my face maaan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: