Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 09:17:00 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DISC]Diskcoin|open source|CPOC|Hardisk mining|No ICO|No premine  (Read 6730 times)
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:48:15 AM

Update: We are looking for community partners around the world. If you have experience in community operations and local regional resources, and are willing to spend time and energy to participate in Diskcoin community building, you can contact us to develop and build a local community to contribute to the long-term development of Diskcoin.

We hope that you:
1.Recognize the development philosophy and value of Diskcoin;
2.Hold a certain amount of Diskcoin;
3.Willing to continually spend time and invest resources;
4.Be able to Independently organize local offline parties to assist Diskcoin in promoting.

If you meet our requirements and are willing to join us, you can send Email to disc@diskcoin.org.

hi man!
i'm interested. Maybe can you tell me if interested in Local telegram group admin and/or local diskcoin bitcointalk thread admin?

waiting for your reply, have a nice day.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
PoolX

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:56:51 AM

PoolX sets up Diskcoin Pools Association

Recently, PoolX monitored the data on the chain and found that some dishonest miners submit the same DL to different pools to obtain improper rewards.

In order to ensure fairness and other users’ experience, we decided to set up a mining pool association and cooperate with other mining pools to take certain measures against dishonest behaviors.

Detection principle: After sharing the height, DL and PID in each mining pool, the three dimensions are used to detect whether the miners are cheating.

To join the Mining Pool Association, first you have to launch the DISC mining, and then send the following information to us by email: support@poolx.com.

1. Mining pool name (required) :
2. Mining Pool website(required) :
3. Rewarded address(required) :
4. Contact information (required) :
5. Remarks (optional):

After receiving your email, we will reply to you with the API key and interface documentation.

PoolX hopes to gather the strength of everyone and maintain a good ecological environment together.

For more details:
https://poolx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033517114-PoolX-sets-up-Diskcoin-pools-association
mik57

Activity: 225
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:35:53 PM

PoolX sets up Diskcoin Pools Association

Recently, PoolX monitored the data on the chain and found that some dishonest miners submit the same DL to different pools to obtain improper rewards.

In order to ensure fairness and other users’ experience, we decided to set up a mining pool association and cooperate with other mining pools to take certain measures against dishonest behaviors.

Detection principle: After sharing the height, DL and PID in each mining pool, the three dimensions are used to detect whether the miners are cheating.

To join the Mining Pool Association, first you have to launch the DISC mining, and then send the following information to us by email: support@poolx.com.

1. Mining pool name (required) :
2. Mining Pool website(required) :
3. Rewarded address(required) :
4. Contact information (required) :
5. Remarks (optional):

After receiving your email, we will reply to you with the API key and interface documentation.

PoolX hopes to gather the strength of everyone and maintain a good ecological environment together.

For more details:
https://poolx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033517114-PoolX-sets-up-Diskcoin-pools-association

Good initiative and job !!  Cool
deferson

Activity: 296
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:33:49 PM

no connection in wallet 1.5.6
Diskcoin (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:47:05 AM

Have you checked the network?
If you still can not connet the wallet, please send me the screenshot.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:34:52 AM

Update: Diskcoin Wallet updated to version v0.1.5.6-23f44b2!
Version v0.1.5.6-23f44b2 fixed several bugs and optimized performance:
1.Bugfix: support multi-signature stake
2.Bugfix: deadlock when generate new block
It is recommended to update to the latest version if you have any problems when using.
Here is the link: https://github.com/diskcoin-apps-team/wiki/releases/tag/v0.1.5.6-23f44b2

when I click unstake button in the wallet,Yes to "are you sure you want to stake?"  nothing happen , is this normal?

Sorry, we are now fixing it.
Please wait patiently.
PoolX

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:39:32 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 12:51:21 PM by PoolX

Cheesy PoolX sets up Diskcoin Pools Association!

Currently, Association members have foxypool, B3pool, and PoolX. DPA's mission is to benefit honest miners.

After joining the DPA, pools can identify dishonest miners by sharing user data. PoolX hopes to gather the strength of everyone and maintain a good ecological environment together. https://dpa.diskcoin.io/
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:45:59 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 01:07:27 PM by Diskcoin

Cheesy PoolX set up the Diskcoin Pool Association with other pools. DPA's mission is to benefit honest miners.

Currently, after joining the DPA, pools can identify dishonest miners by sharing user data. https://dpa.diskcoin.io/

Glad to see the establishment of the Association and thanks for your attention to Diskcoin.
deferson

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:39:09 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 03:50:31 PM by deferson

how much can you get with 100 tb per day. ?
have a calculator?
I want to try solo
PoolX

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:12:43 AM

PoolX officially launched Diskcoin OTC Trading

In order to further meet the needs of users, PoolX officially launched the Diskcoin OTC trading on August 9, 2019 (UTC+0).

1. From now on, users can complete the DISC/USDT recharge and trading service in the OTC area in the PC version. Later, we will launch the withdrawal service and support more trading pairs such as DISC/ETH.

2. The original FUNDS menu is changed to wallet.

3. The PoolX Chinese version was officially launched.

PoolX is constantly improving its service for better user experience. Thanks for your support and trust.

If you have any questions, please contact customer service via this link: https://poolx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 
mik57

Activity: 225
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:45:43 AM

Good job poolx ! Nice !  Wink
Engelsmm

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:33:01 AM

have a calculator?
I want to try solo

U mean how much Diskcoins you can get with 100 tb per day?
No one can tell you that.
More capacity means that the probablity to get diskcoins increased.
it's the chance. not a certain thing.
so, NO calculator.

minerja

Activity: 1249
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:58:16 AM

have a calculator?
I want to try solo

U mean how much Diskcoins you can get with 100 tb per day?
No one can tell you that.
More capacity means that the probablity to get diskcoins increased.
it's the chance. not a certain thing.
so, NO calculator.

Wow, does anyone actually read anything properly on any forum.

True, no one can actually predict your earning, but if you simply go to the main pool
https://www.poolx.com/
At the moment it guesstimates 0.05 DISC/TB

Was that info, SO hard to find.....cos if it was , i'm not sure mining is your thing Smiley

Good luck
J

Oh, and the current Network Difficulty: 68.23 PiB, so you'd have about a 1 in 682.3 chance of winning a block with 100TB
leigi277

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:49:44 PM

Poolx turned on OTC, great decision-making
minerja

Activity: 1249
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:31:36 PM

Poolx turned on OTC, great decision-making

No idea what that means
deferson

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:04:25 PM

sometimes there is no connection, everything is ok with the internet
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:44:53 AM

If you unstaked, and the wallet didn't show the returned amount, don't worry, the diskcoins are still in your wallet, it's a just showing bug. We will fix it in next wallet version.

If you want to find back the diskcoins, you can use this temporary method instead:

1. generate a new address with your wallet
2. send all your amount to the new address ( just the amount you can see not the real amount )
3. then the missing amount will be back

If you unstaked several transactions, you can do this again and again till you find all the amount back.
peterhammond

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:18:07 PM

anyone have issues joining poolx?

i put my miners on the pool with the accountKey from the website and my miner showed submissions but the miner never appeared on the pool?

am i missing something?
Engelsmm

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:35:29 AM

anyone have issues joining poolx?

i put my miners on the pool with the accountKey from the website and my miner showed submissions but the miner never appeared on the pool?

am i missing something?

Yes, I have the same issue before, but it's can be showed now.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:54:38 AM

sometimes there is no connection, everything is ok with the internet
https://i.ibb.co/g3x0nFX/disccoin.jpg

Please click "Help" option, then click "Debug Windows" to check the "current number of block".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: