Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pissed at bounty campaigns since late 2018  (Read 8352 times)
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:15:28 AM

I'm just ranting. I have participated in three consecutive ICO bounty campaigns: the first one was finished along with the ICO but then the ICO changed heads and then they stiffed the bounty participants and just completely ignored everyone. The second campaign was just blah, nothing. No communication, there's even no ICO scheduled to happen! The third one just completely shut down in one day, they removed their LinkedIn page too.

Things were indeed a lot different before the massive bullrun of 2017.

Anyone thinking of joining bounties, don't rely on them.

Every hunter meets such problems, even hard projects filtration cant prevent it. I think that situation was in 2017 too, but there was a huge bull run, so even scam projects was making a good gains.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:19:08 AM

The pity about joining ico projects is that you end up being unsatisfied by their rewards, or the worse case you dont get any rewards due to the unsuccessful ico projects. But i think we shouldn't get tired joining and it can be a lesson to motivate us.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:22:30 AM

Unfortunately, nothing has changed, there are constantly a lot of companies that scoff at bounty hunters, some companies simply does not want to pay tokens for various reasons, others making kyc to weed out those who are afraid to go through it, and the rest simply turn out to be scammers.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:36:03 AM

Even the market starts to become bullish still the ICOs are struggling to become successful due to most of the investors are still in doubt to join the new projects specially that most of the Altcoins are not riding with the Bitcoin bullish. This will make people to think twice before investing in ICO as most of the ICOs are belong to the Altcoins so hopefully that the crypro market will become fully recovered so that the confidence of the people will not only for Bitcoin platform but for the ICOs too making the hunters can work well again.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:44:48 AM

I haven't had a successful bounty company since mid-2018. Either not paid, or was little reward or coins is still worthless. Though carefully selected, but very little success.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

I'm just ranting. I have participated in three consecutive ICO bounty campaigns: the first one was finished along with the ICO but then the ICO changed heads and then they stiffed the bounty participants and just completely ignored everyone. The second campaign was just blah, nothing. No communication, there's even no ICO scheduled to happen! The third one just completely shut down in one day, they removed their LinkedIn page too.

Same happen to me last year. We cannot deny that 2018 is the worst for ICOs because of bear market occurs and mostly of ICOs didn`t survive and  shutting down or ending as scam.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:51:02 AM

It's true that a lot has happened to bounty campaigns since 2018, and are still happening. I won't advice anyone to rely  on bounty campaigns you much. But on the other hand, we still have some projects that are worth joining.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:52:18 AM

choose a good bounty is same if we want to choose the right cryptocurrency to invest my friend
we need to do a good research on it, before decided to join the campaign
so, its not easy buddy

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:02:58 AM

True that after 2017, there was not a single good bounty almost. Other than IEO, no ICO was successful. Most of those were scam. However, with the recent change in bitcoin price, I think some good project will be there.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:09:00 AM

Yes, bounty from late 2018 are very different with bounty in 2017. Most of them are scammed us. It's hard to choose between the scam bounty and the legit one. Their project, whitepaper, etc are almost the same.
you're right, I'm also very difficult to distinguish between the two, maybe in this forum there will be people who do analysis and can recommend campaigns to everyone, so that we can choose projects that are worth following and those that don't
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:17:58 AM

True that after 2017, there was not a single good bounty almost. Other than IEO, no ICO was successful. Most of those were scam. However, with the recent change in bitcoin price, I think some good project will be there.
You may think the price of ICOs are depend on bitcoin price but I don't think like that. The price of ICO or the successful of ICO projects are depend on the project itself. There are several token which has been listed on the market that through ICO and have a good price. The bad habit for bounty hunters are sell the token when the distribution done, they will sell all of them the coin because they will think if they don't sell then they will get a small profit. But if they try to hold the token at least for several years  they will get a huge profit for sure.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:29:53 AM

Yes, bounty from late 2018 are very different with bounty in 2017. Most of them are scammed us. It's hard to choose between the scam bounty and the legit one. Their project, whitepaper, etc are almost the same.
you're right, I'm also very difficult to distinguish between the two, maybe in this forum there will be people who do analysis and can recommend campaigns to everyone, so that we can choose projects that are worth following and those that don't

When 2018 is really very difficult to find a very good project to join the campaign especially to analyze it and everyone won't be able to see which is good or not, for that now if you want to participate in the campaign, you should participate in the IEO rather than the ICO , because their IEO is already registered in the market and does not wait when they distribute it.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:47:00 AM

Maybe you are following a bad project. I did that too in 2018 but now I understand a little in choosing projects. By the way, it's true that since the bull run ended in 2017, all the projects are scam. But hopefully now the bull run will bring blessings to bounty hunters and investors like last 2017. The point is when we choose a project, choose a project that has a strong team and high dedication in building their project. Project success does not only come to speculation, success is due to good development.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:56:27 AM

It's too difficult to anyone recommending any projects as there's no assurance if the the newly open project will work properly inside this industry, even how hard you'll try if things is not good from the developing team it will still ends up scamming or just a waste of your time.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:05:15 AM

When 2018 is really very difficult to find a very good project to join the campaign especially to analyze it and everyone won't be able to see which is good or not, for that now if you want to participate in the campaign, you should participate in the IEO rather than the ICO , because their IEO is already registered in the market and does not wait when they distribute it.
really true from mid-2018 then to get a good campaign bounty and produce it is very difficult but in the middle of this year the campaign bounty in my opinion has started to have good results and good results too

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:09:59 AM

from the beginning I joined as a bounty hunter ... I've never experienced disappointment like you experienced ... because before I took part in a project I first checked various things that I thought were important for us to know before joining ... so we could receive payment as expected ... but the difference between 2017 and now only lies in the price ... if in 2017 we are able to get $ 1000 then now we only get $ 100 ..

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:11:36 AM

actually there is nothing we need to regret even though there are now many bounty scam since this year I have always received a few prize from bounty but only a little and I keep on working because bounty is my main income
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:21:52 AM

If we join a gift like this, then who can I count on. Can you provide a solution for us?
As long as I participate, I often experience events like this, but I still think that this is a risk for bounty hunters.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:30:16 AM

just like you say, from the middle of 2018 im stoping join any bounty program, and when i ask my friend whos join every bounty since middle of 2018, no one of them has a value, i mean it all fail project and scam project.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:48:13 AM

This is a sad story of general bounty hunters. Bounty hunters are there to help a project team to advertise their project. Bounty hunters work hard so as to get a project expanded to as many as people. So they should not be ignored like this following the completion of a project advertisement. However there are some good projects treating bounty hunters so well. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: