Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Rate my new portfolio  (Read 740 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:50:53 PM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%

Actually not too bad of your choice at all, but i would prefer for NEO, Cardano, Stellar, Harmony for 1-4th place. or maybe you can change another 2-3 coins which has lowest percentage of your assets and pick the BNB. Maybe that would be worth.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:25:23 AM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%

You have made quite and interesting picks. Harmony is definitely worth finding it's ways to your list and I noticed you have bomb in there. I will grade you a A+ because you certainly have eyes for good coins
the assets listed do have promising market capabilities. but I myself focus more on ONE, pundyx, and stellar. not so many assets, because I choose only a few sets to invest and more value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:32:06 AM

I think you missed big think : bitcoin, ethereum and binance coin, those coin in your portofolio depends on those big three coin and bitcoin is always number one.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:55:02 AM

I think that portfolio it's kind of a risky investments.
It would be worth adding a few top coins like ETH, LTC, Dash.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:26:07 PM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%

i don't see ethereum in your portofolio my friend
i think you should add ethereum, maybe sell the others coins, for example pundiX, Bomb, OcenEx, Quant, and swarm
then buy ethereum my friend, thats my suggestions and you can accepted or just ignore it  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:42:18 PM

You have made quite and interesting picks. Harmony is definitely worth finding it's ways to your list and I noticed you have bomb in there. I will grade you a A+ because you certainly have eyes for good coins
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:58:55 PM

I think you missed big think : bitcoin, ethereum and binance coin, those coin in your portofolio depends on those big three coin and bitcoin is always number one.
You can't earn much if you invested on those big 3. The only way to turn your small investment to huge is by investing in some unpopular coins which actually has good value (recently egretia and LINK).

OP, your investment portfolio is too wide, better just stick with max 5 picks
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:16:49 AM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%

I really love some of your coins in your porfolio like Neo, Stellar, cardano which are perfectly gaining percentage today and it belongs to top 20 in the market. With this significant coin it gives me interest because i have that two coins the harmony and stellar.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:40:30 AM

You got Harmony? Damn, you should have put all your money in that token. It's giving investors like 800% or more right now. Some of them I'm not familiar with so I can't rate your portfolio. Of course we almost questions why ETH or BTC is missing, but I guess that is your call, so goodluck.
The problem is that Token is just being pumped that moment so the thing is if he go transfer the other coins into harmony then that’s the same time it will dump the result is he will surely go trapped.and this is the most stupid way of investing to the pump and dump coins.it will surely have no future at all
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:34:05 PM

Those are good coins and tokens, but I would not agree with all, maybe I can rate it at 90%.
I like what you do as you know how to diversify your investment, what I can tell you know is to continue to remain patient as time will come altcoins will also have its own bull run. Most of the coins you listed are in good exchange and has a decent volume, so I believe it has a great potential.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

I wonder how come your portfolio by now that majority of big tokens/coin are in rekt mode plus that PundiX that may get down half fold. Good luck with what you hodl but I guess bitcoin is still the best one.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:11:38 PM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%
PundiX,Cardano and stellar are good and you also gave enough percentages but what I am looking is the Bomb and OceanEx in which almost no amount,why not just combined the 2 percentage to put in single coin?anyway I respect your decision but I think having atleast 6-7 currencies/tokens is more than enough for diversification

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:16:14 PM

I see harmony is a project that has a good developer. the community that supports project development is quite large for projects that have just completed their IEO this year. there are still many updates that can be done in the future for the project. ONE might be eligible for a larger investment allocation.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:21:44 AM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%
I don't know what is going to happen in future but I prefer to keep all my portfolio in bitcoin now than spreading on the altcoin. I have see my investment in profitable zone since the beginning of this year because I decided to do that since last year end when almost all the coins you listed above went below 200ma and uphill now there could not recover. I will began to look into altcoin market again when I started to see recovering above 200 moving average.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:27:44 PM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%

i think you should add Binance coin in your list mate
because this year the performance from this alt is great,,
and maybe next year the price will growing hard buddy Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1083
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:24:47 PM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%

i think you should add Binance coin in your list mate
because this year the performance from this alt is great,,
and maybe next year the price will growing hard buddy Wink

Don't ignore other exchanges like forkdelta and etherdelta, I believed they're a great help once our asset needs other decentralized exchange to be as an alternative for trading.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:13:41 PM

Cardano    22.50%
Holochain  13.04%
Iota          11.35%
Neo           9.76%
Stellar       9.44%
Nano         8.90%
Vechain      5.61%
PundiX       4.69%
Apollo        3.85%
Quant        3.43%
Harmony    1.99%
Own           1.72%
Swarm        1.00%
Bomb          0.60%
OceanEx      0.59%

Have you been averaging down or how long have you been hodling these?
But in these i am only interested in cardano vechain, stellar and nano for the fundamental reasons. I got my eye on Pundix as well
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:43:10 PM

Cardano, Neo, PundiX are altcoib which have high potential, you are not wrong in choosing this altcoin.  Hopefully later you get a big profit.  But you also have to invest in Big coins like Ethereum, BCH and Litecoin to get more opportunities for greater profits.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:59:45 PM

Out of all your Portfolio Lists, I think NEO will give you a big profit. Because NEO is a Coin that has the highest potential.
Aside from NEO, Cardano is also an Altcoin that has the potential to have a high value, you will get a big profit if you patiently hold the coin
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:55:05 AM

why don't you buy bitcoin? I highly recommend buying bitcoin from your money around 50%. then 50% buy 10 top altcoin marketcap is better than what you invest now.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: