Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bounty with large allocations make you profitable ??  (Read 12368 times)
Doblenk (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:52:16 AM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

So where do you think that will be promising and the tokens are valuable ??

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

what do you think about this opinion.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:09:30 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...
Often, these large bounty allocations are meant to attract more hunters but do not be fooled into thinking this are more profitable than those that issue less. You have to check the terms of the bounty first.

Few things to consider whether is't profitable or not:
- Is the campaign limited to a few participants? Usually, these large pools allow unlimited participants. You will only end up sharing with thousands of other hunters.

- How long will the campaign last? Smaller pools only run for a few weeks compared to the larger pools which usually has "until ICO ends or hardcap is reach"

- Of course, you need to check whether a project has a good chance of having a successful token sale. Will investors find anything unique or special that they will buy into this kind of projects?

BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:13:33 AM

It can tell if your profit is bigger in bounties with bigger allocations but it's not the right thing to do so it's best to get participating campaigns small enough to get you a bigger profit.
Doblenk (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:33:17 AM

Often, these large bounty allocations are meant to attract more hunters but do not be fooled into thinking this are more profitable than those that issue less. You have to check the terms of the bounty first.

Few things to consider whether is't profitable or not:
- Is the campaign limited to a few participants? Usually, these large pools allow unlimited participants. You will only end up sharing with thousands of other hunters.

- How long will the campaign last? Smaller pools only run for a few weeks compared to the larger pools which usually has "until ICO ends or hardcap is reach"

- Of course, you need to check whether a project has a good chance of having a successful token sale. Will investors find anything unique or special that they will buy into this kind of projects?

I also participated in a bounty campaign like this with a large allocation of the price of tokens, which was quite expensive, $ 1 campaign, only running 4 weeks,

I see from the prospect of Poyek that I think it is good for me to raise $ 15 million, but after entering the stock exchange the price drops to $ 0,0005 and the team argues that the colleague stole the token and sold it until it fell ... until now there has not been any development about the project  that.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:34:17 AM

I think you should care about the quality of the project rather than the amount $ they allocate to the bounty campaign, because it doesn't make much sense. The number is just to attract inexperienced bounty hunter.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:40:25 AM

yes possible. actually it was very possible in 2016 and 2017. but when market turns to bull again hopfully soon, you can also get very good returns by participating some bounty campaigns.

turn the page
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:18:18 AM

i have learnt a lesson to desist from any bounties that promises to pay over 1millions usd. especially bounties that are still on marketing period. the price is just speculation. the possibilty of the token dumping is very high. just avoid and focus more on the ones that pay less. you will make a fortune there.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:24:33 AM

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

if the project didn't reach the soft cap, i think there will be no distributions for the bounty rewards, or i can said if the project failed my friend
but if the project reach the soft cap, then there is no burning actions to unsold tokens or coins, i think the value of the tokens will decreasing buddy
so, the value from the bounty campaign rewards, will decreasing on value too,  Smiley

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:24:41 AM

of course they have thought carefully whether what they do and give in a forum will give maximum results.
but when the forum ends what they want is not achieved like the softcap money that is not reached. These are all risks that they must accept.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:29:41 AM

Well, it's all about luck. I once participated in a 100K award-winning project. And I was able to sell the tokens for $ 1,000. Moreover, it could not even do the ICO softcap.

But the tokens I got from the project that once made a hardcap, it doesn't worth $10.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:31:36 AM

They are not the realistic price of the token, it's just a speculation and of course, bounty hunters will be attracted because of the huge allocation, I've received bounty rewards that were worth $5000 of their token price but in the market, I can only trade it to $300 and I'm glad I did because the coin is not in the market anymore.

Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:32:44 AM

Bounty with a large allocation is very good and many are expected by people here. And all that depends on the level of participation in the bounty. If a large allocation and a small number of participants are certainly very profitable Unlike the case if the large allocation and the large number of participants will certainly get little results. So it all depends on the participant level.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:35:38 AM

Yeah why not, but you always need to calculate the risks. It does not matter how much your tokens are worth at the ICO/IEO price, because you can get like 10k USD at the ICO price, but as soon as this coin launches on the market, they turn into 200.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:22:44 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

The profitability of a bounty is dependent on the strength of the project and not how large the allocation is, except the project team decides to pay in already listed and established coin in the crypto market.
Also, there are some bounty that will allocate so much at the initial stage of the bounty, but because of the rule that us stated that they have the right to change anything, depending on the outcome, they resolve into reducing the pool.
So bounty hunters might be left with no choice than to accept it as it is, because they are not protected from such.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:12:17 PM

Large bounty allocation means waste of time and energy in simple word, because usually bounty campaign with large volumes turn out to be scam or its value drops 90% when you receive rewards. Also there are always chances they will reduce the total allocation giving reasons we have not achieved our hard cap etc at the time of the distribution.

Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 12:26:32 PM

Before looking to the rewards of the bounty, you need to look at the project and its use, if the project and coin are not utility coin with solid project and team, the token will be useless.

Redg85

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 01:01:05 PM

hello mate! for me i guess it doesn't really matter how huge  or small amount of allocated tokens or coin in a certain bounty. as long as you join a legit project, your earning still depends on you, working your task very well and thoroughly. big allocation project sometimes end up to be scam, been there a lot of times. always looking for allocations but not the legitimacy of a project. cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

Either 1million or 50k it doesn't matter ,what matters is how good the project is ,what its all about and how it will survive on  long term run ,there are many scam projects luring bounty hunters with high bounty rewards ,i don't bother myself with allocations anymore cos I'm more interested in what the projects wants to offer crypto world

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:12:56 PM

funding allocations are a little possible because bounty campaigners think that bounty participants only contribute little to their projects even though payments to participants should be in accordance with their contribution in promoting their ICO.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 01:17:32 PM

Yes it can if only the project becomes successfully but before considering a bounty campaign of having a large amount of allocations, you have to consider what's the total supply of the token used for payment and how many participants will they be accepting. e.g TOKEN A can decide to host a bounty campaign of $1million with a total supply of 10Billion tokens while TOKEN B can also host theirs with just $50k but a total supply of 1million tokens.

Now considering all things been equal i.e but tokens successful complete ICO or iEO then launches on an exchange, the possibility of benefitting more from Token B is higher than that of token A due to the difference in total supply and number of participants the pay via the just concluded bounty.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████