Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Pool Sometimes Accidentally Pays Double  (Read 558 times)
coinarchi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:43:20 PM

I've been mining EDU coin at edu.forkpool.com for a couple days.  I have automatic payouts set at 25,000 coins.  I sometimes get double payments of the exact same amount that appear at the exact same time.  My wallet gives me credit for both of these amounts.  I filled out the contact form on forkpool alerting them to the problem but got no response. 

Question, is there any possibility that there is a problem with the EDU blockchain causing this?  My guess is no.  When the pool's cron job checks the database the second time, it has probably just not been committed to the db yet due to a slow db on the server or something like that.   However, I'm not sure where the pool would be getting the funds for the extra payouts.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinarchi (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:55:31 PM

He He. Well it looks like participation at this pool rose about 10% since I posted this message.  No one has replied though.  I'd really like to know any thoughts/opinions on this.
grippy54

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:26:15 PM

It seems that you tried to inform them and they did not care, so mine away and enjoy the bonus.    Wink
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:15:12 AM

He He. Well it looks like participation at this pool rose about 10% since I posted this message.  No one has replied though.  I'd really like to know any thoughts/opinions on this.

You should contact with your pool admins Tongue they should know about it ... Smiley but perhaps free coins are more important than good working pool Smiley

Cheers!
Localbtcbuyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:20:25 AM

You should contact with your pool admins Tongue they should know about it ... Smiley but perhaps free coins are more important than good working pool Smiley

Cheers!

Surprised that the pool admin are not responding....
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:25:13 AM

Cheers!

Surprised that the pool admin are not responding....

hehe Smiley wel typical... perhaps need to wait some more... more... Smiley and more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: