Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconventional Buying Signals  (Read 139 times)
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:12:30 AM

Last year when my grandma told me 'You should buy Bitcoin' I knew it's the time to sell.
She first heard about crypto after she watched in the news that Bitcoin reached $19K

Since then the market crashed and Bitcoin went down. I'm glad I didn't listen to my grandma.

Today my mother asked me 'Do you still invest in Bitcoin'?

It's a good sign for HODL
The market is in a great momentum

It will probably take a few more months until my grandma will ask me about Bitcoin again
Until then, enjoy the raid.

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:49:11 AM

not buying just because your grandma told you to buy is just as bad as buying because of she told you to buy! you think it is different and you did a good thing because now that you look at the price it looks like a good decision but it is purely by chance.
people are always going to tell you random things. for example a couple of months ago when price was at $3000 your grandma could have told you to buy but that didn't mean you should sell!

what I am trying to tell you is that you should do it based on your analysis of the market not based on what people say.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: