Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to invest about crypto currency  (Read 1063 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:26:56 AM

Advice with cryptocurrency is truly an inappropriate thing, because the market could change in any way in no time. When the market isn't reacting the way we provided advice what the user experience experience is a big loss. To this it is good to go with doing ones own research on cryptocurrencies after learning the basics and understanding the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:34:08 AM

It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel its an easy stuff and just dive into it.
One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. Its best to start small, at least with established projects, Bitcoin and Ethereum before moving to upcoming projects like Veil, Harmony, etc.
Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.
I really agree with you, in this digital currency we have many days to get very big results, I've been in Bitcoin for almost 3 years and my patience has produced fantastic results

Lily_Olive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:59:34 AM

Yeah you should  invest in cryptocurrency but you must do a research.. without research  can't  do  anything.. you just can't  believe on people invitation.. rather you do research... research is must..
Lily_Olive

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:02:22 AM

In 2017, many entered the world of cryptocurrency all because of the many hypes and wrong perceptions surrounding this industry and consequently when bitcoin entered the winter phase many got burned...just imagine when you start bitcoin ATH of almost $20,000 and then later on realized that it was down to around $4,000 that can be devastating and so many cut loss and just went away. Let's hope that this same scenario will not be repeated once bitcoin can go parabolic again.

Investing with cryptocurrency involves a lot of education, timing and maybe some luck also. There is no sure-fire or guaranteed formula here...but if one has the intent to just hold let's say for the next one, two or even five years then entering bitcoin at its dip is the best advice I can give.

Yes you are right.. i agree with you.. but before doing all that research  is must.. well the knowledge  about crypto  is very compulsory..
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:07:49 AM

Yeah you should  invest in cryptocurrency but you must do a research.. without research  can't  do  anything.. you just can't  believe on people invitation.. rather you do research... research is must..
Yeah you shouldn't be gullible with people's suggestion about investment. There will be suggestions on their own purpose that you won't like after finding out that you have been used by them.

DYOR as they say.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mayukus4life

Activity: 277
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:20:10 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is one decision a new investor need to have a critical thinking about and not just jumping into it because he or she was told about how profitable it is. It needs a painstaking research to be on track. My personal experience taught me lessons, I wouldn’t forget in a hurry. I was introduced to cryptocurrency by a friend and I never took out time to research and read deeply about cryptocurrency trading and was always listening his buy and sell signals. I got badly burnt by losing money which almost discouraged me but I held on at last. Also, was listening to some persons I perceived as expert traders on different whatsapp/telegram groups but some of the ICOs I participated in then turned out to be scam and lost during trading as well. Experience is the best teacher.
Austin_Lord

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:25:52 AM

Well according to my views, bitcoin is best for invest.  Bitcoin is reliable and many people are earning too much from bitcoin.. so just invest in bitcoin..
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:11:26 AM

Bitcoin is reliable and many people are earning too much from bitcoin.. so just invest in bitcoin..

The way you stated it, you generalize it when the reality is not everyone are making money in bitcoin, otherwise people will all be investing as there is no risk on it, just a full reward.

I disagree with that.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:24:47 PM

It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel its an easy stuff and just dive into it.
One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. Its best to start small, at least with established projects, Bitcoin and Ethereum before moving to upcoming projects like Veil, Harmony, etc.
Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.
The point is not anyone can invest in bitcoin and then profit easily. bitcoin and crypto have a big risk you know. need people who want to try hard to want to learn to understand the market to be profitable, need people who are patient  waiting for prices fall to rise, need brave people from fluctuations that occur.
DMik

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

Of course cryptocurrency is a good investment, but you must always use critical thinking, analyze everything.
Sam1221

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:30:07 PM

Of course cryptocurrency is a good investment, but you must always use critical thinking, analyze everything.

It’s a mandatory point if you want to earn. But crypto market is so large, I like to invest in qualitative creative projects in which I see prospects.
DMik

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:44:44 PM

It’s a mandatory point if you want to earn. But crypto market is so large, I like to invest in qualitative creative projects in which I see prospects.

I heard recently about collectable assets in trading, you tried it?
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:48:27 PM

Not wrong.

You have made the right decision into where you will put your funds first.
Many have dealt with wrong decisions into jumping into altcoin first without even knowing what they are getting into.

At first, bitcoin should be the priority. Get it while it is cheap. The chances of high profits are already there. That is if you are just a short term investor.
Then, while you are secured, you could try to diversify or use that profit if you are aiming for higher amounts. You could trade or if lucky be invested in an altcoin with high gains.
Sam1221

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:58:56 PM

Yeah, I am keen on investing in rare collectable cars, that’s great. Guys on platform where I do it are trying to reformat unpopular collectible assets on the digital plane and provide “trading” of the same assets, which is very brave itself.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:02:39 PM

Crypto investing is for those who have the courage to have long patience and understanding about it. It's not a shortcut to success because it includes hard work and willingness to wait for the right time. We can't rush thig out here so we must be wise.
DMik

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:12:41 PM

Yeah, I am keen on investing in rare collectable cars, that’s great. Guys on platform where I do it are trying to reformat unpopular collectible assets on the digital plane and provide “trading” of the same assets, which is very brave itself.

And what platform do you use, can you share?
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:22:00 PM

Thanks for your time and also for your efforts but there are many thread already about this issue. Still investing in cryptocurrency is more technical than this. yes you are absolutely right about the need to do a research but still there should be an enthusiasm about cryptocurrency to truly succeed here
Sam1221

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:23:27 PM

And what platform do you use, can you share?

Curio Invest.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:29:31 PM

Crypto investing is for those who have the courage to have long patience and understanding about it. It's not a shortcut to success because it includes hard work and willingness to wait for the right time. We can't rush thig out here so we must be wise.
There's no shortcut since luck is not always at your side, you need to work with your knowledge and always find learning from your daily activities, many investors and traders forget that in this industry enhancement is very important, you are dealing with time and every earnings that you'll take is the loses
of other traders around.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

If you are not an experienced investor in Cryptocurrency, choose Ethereum and Bitcoin, here are two great options for a newbie. But it can only be a long-term investment option, and profit will increase over time. With this option, you will not be able to double your profit because its price is too high to double.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: