Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone who has a paypal account.(good money partnership)  (Read 257 times)
ripplecanavari (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:15:38 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 01:55:11 PM by ripplecanavari

As you know, it is forbidden to use PayPal in turkey.I need to receive most of the payments via paypal but I don't have a paypal account.

Why do i need you?

Payments will get to your paypal account and you will send me bitcoin

What will you earn?

You will receive 10% of each payment made. For example today you recieved 500$ you will send me 450$ and you win 50$ for doing nothing.

Looking for a long term partner.

In short, you will earn a lot of money by doing nothing.

I only work with trusted people.

I can use escrow too.

I only need a 1 partner when i find the guy i will lock the topic

For more details pm me.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:23:04 PM

I have paypal account that has ZERO BALANCE. You can start working with me 😂 you can even just pay me $20 for every successful transaction for using my account 😁
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:36:38 PM

I have paypal account that has ZERO BALANCE. You can start working with me 😂 you can even just pay me $20 for every successful transaction for using my account 😁
Be careful, this could be a chargeback scam where they split the btc in the end and get all their money back. I would pass

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:38:47 PM
Merited by malevolent (1)

Be careful, this could be a chargeback scam where they split the btc in the end and get all their money back. I would pass
Or he's using your paypal account to cash out hacked paypal accounts, for only a 10% rate.

There's so many sketchy things OP could be doing that this is definitely not worth the risk.

OP, if you're serious about wanting to accept Paypal, why don't you use a payment processor? You supply your ID, docs, and they'll create a gateway for your customers to accept PP. That is, if you're actually legit.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 01:45:15 PM

Sending him bitcoin and your paypal account involve in it sounds like a scam already. Been there before, they get the bitcoin and you are left with negative balances in your paypal account. It already worked before but as long as paypal has this dispute option, this will always be abused by scammers.

ripplecanavari (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:45:52 PM

Are you guys joking ? I'm selling stuff but lots of my customers dont know bitcoin they all know paypal. That's why i need a paypal owner. I'm trusted and known person in turkish local board and also i can use escrow too. i can say ok for every secure way.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:47:09 PM

This is risky, our paypal account contains our real information, we don't know if it's coming from legit source, if money is coming from illegal activities, we might face the consequences of this partnership. OP, if you have friends from other countries, maybe you can contact them and seek for help.
ripplecanavari (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:48:01 PM

Sending him bitcoin and your paypal account involve in it sounds like a scam already. Been there before, they get the bitcoin and you are left with negative balances in your paypal account. It already worked before but as long as paypal has this dispute option, this will always be abused by scammers.

i can use escrow too i need a long term partner not only 1 time thing.I am known and trusted person in turkish local board and also i use that forum since 2 jan 2018 i can say ok for escrow i hate god damn scammers
ripplecanavari (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

the paypal owner send my bitcoins with the money i send i will send money you will buy bitcoins with that money. If you have zero balance paypal i can use that too and also i can use escrow too
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

Somebody check the OP's account? It says the OP has 3500 posts but whem you tried to look at his history it only shows 6 pages. What more is his activity? Is this a bug? Even if he deletes his posts I think they should be reverted ...

Thanks for the warning...
ripplecanavari (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:52:36 PM

Somebody check the OP's account? It says the OP has 3500 posts but whem you tried to look at his history it only shows 6 pages. What more is his activity? Is this a bug? Even if he deletes his posts I think they should be reverted ...

Hey cabalism13  you just refresh the page. If you have zero balance its ok for me i already said you will send bitcoins with money i send and also i can use escrow too i need only 1 person when i found that person i will lock the topic
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:54:55 PM

Are you guys joking ? I'm selling stuff but lots of my customers dont know bitcoin they all know paypal. That's why i need a paypal owner. I'm trusted and known person in turkish local board and also i can use escrow too. i can say ok for every secure way.
It’s not about of whom who holds the money as escrow but the question is from where the money will came from and from what dealing.it is easy to say that it was some stuff for buying and selling but we know that money laundering is the biggest issue that has being thrown to our community here and this is a very serious problem to be involved..

Maybe you need to prove first those issues before having a truthful partner here or else you will only get scammers to deal with.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:55:02 PM

Just remember Paypal has a 180 day chargeback window.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:58:00 PM

Hey cabalism13  you just refresh the page. If you have zero balance its ok for me i already said you will send bitcoins with money i send and also i can use escrow too i need only 1 person when i found that person i will lock the topic

Okay then, I will take the risk... Lets try this. Warnings has been taken but still willing to risk, besides I dont have any balance and I dont have any banks listed on that account 😂

You can PM me via telegram @cabalism13
ripplecanavari (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:01:11 PM

I sell the portraits I draw.Worldwide shipping i have customers from europe and usa thats why i need a paypal account and also i can accept escrow or sth. and i will send money first you will recieve the money then you will bitcoins that money i send briefly you will loose nothing thats it and when i found a partner i will close that topic.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 02:02:33 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 02:14:41 PM by Csmiami

I may also be interested, but with a small modification to the agreement

Reach me on telegram or PM

efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1366

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 02:06:03 PM

Hey cabalism13  you just refresh the page. If you have zero balance its ok for me i already said you will send bitcoins with money i send and also i can use escrow too i need only 1 person when i found that person i will lock the topic

Okay then, I will take the risk... Lets try this. Warnings has been taken but still willing to risk, besides I dont have any balance and I dont have any banks listed on that account 😂

You would not be able to do "bigger" amounts if you do not have a bank account listed on the account mate. Wouldnt be good for either party actually Wink

cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:10:24 PM

You would not be able to do "bigger" amounts if you do not have a bank account listed on the account mate. Wouldnt be good for either party actually Wink

The purpose of trying isnt to do large amount in the very first transaction. If the service were proven to be legit then I might consider linking a new bank account just to do trades.
ripplecanavari (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:14:31 PM

I deal with that guy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1929411

now im locking the topic If I can't deal with this person im gonna unlock the topic again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: