Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge rewards, less value or Less reward, big value  (Read 10669 times)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:59:49 PM

Every project that brings you insane rewards is a scam, because no company in the world is able to pay huge dividends and stay stable. Thats why I prefer to get less dividends from project with big value for a longer period of time.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:48:40 PM

I have already made sure that the value of the project itself greatly affects the reward for bounty hunters.  I think that you can talk a lot about this topic, but I have already seen such a tendency that all projects whose coins are practically not valued and not traded on exchanges pay full remuneration.  And those projects whose coins are actively bought and sold on the exchanges and have a stable price, they constantly cut back on rewards or even deceive the Bounty Hunters, thereby paying only how much percent of the promised.  An example is MenaPay.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:22:50 PM

I have already made sure that the value of the project itself greatly affects the reward for bounty hunters.  I think that you can talk a lot about this topic, but I have already seen such a tendency that all projects whose coins are practically not valued and not traded on exchanges pay full remuneration.  And those projects whose coins are actively bought and sold on the exchanges and have a stable price, they constantly cut back on rewards or even deceive the Bounty Hunters, thereby paying only how much percent of the promised.  An example is MenaPay.
That is, being a bounty hunter requires a lot of patience. So, the most important thing we must understand is a risk. Mostly, successful projects in the market, good prices, distribution for bounties will be postponed for various reasons, right? irony indeed, but that is the reality. But that does not mean all projects are like that, there are still those that apply fairly, but at present, it is quite rare.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:28:38 PM

Of what use is a huge reward without good value. Imagine being paid tokens in millions or even billions and yet, everything is not able yo cater for one's needs, not even for a day. It will just amount to a waste of time. The reward can be very small, yet it's prtice !right be able to get you a car. That is the desire of everyone. Although, it does not usually happen.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:29:02 PM

I think the huge reward less value is better because if the project grow, the price of coins will be increased each time. but not wrong if we get the little coin with high value, it is good but many people will be happier if they receive the huge rewards.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:53:26 PM

It is difficult to immediately understand which project will be promising in the future. In my opinion, it is better to have more tokens with the hope that they will bring profit.

My wallet is full of such “tokens of hope”. At one time, I tried not to sell my bounty awards in the hope of their future growth. Over time, they lost their value and turned into zero. Therefore, I realized that you do not need to store your tokens for a long time, but you need to sell them while they still have a price.
The HYPE is bad in the crypto investing, I prefer to hold the top altcoins in order to get the best movements from the crypto market. With time, every altcoin will find its price according to the real value. The good things take time, huge rewards backed up by the nonsense will not bring any development to the crypto projects.
We can divide our funds and utilize them to a possible generation of profits if things goes well into those projects being hyped up.Im not saying that this one is preferable but there were people who do love to take the risk on going along with the hyped projects because they know that they can utilize such event for making money.Its risky if you dont know how to get yourself out and too late to secure profits on the right time.Long term aspect is just an another stash and its always good to consider if we do have shorter investments but if we arent sure on the things we gonna do then its better to play safe into those more established coins rather than risking into something which you arent familiar on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RBOWEN

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:14:52 AM

ALTra provides only the best technical analysis charts for altcoins as well as Bitcoin. They believe in charts and T.A., to provide the most accurately, possible information and signals for profitable gains. You can join their free Telegram channel at https://t.me/s/altrapublicchannel or contact Support at https://t.me/altra_support

If you love cryptocurrency, you must follow ALTra's Telegram channel. Best crypto reviews and they even post upcoming events.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:43:28 AM

Every project that brings you insane rewards is a scam, because no company in the world is able to pay huge dividends and stay stable. Thats why I prefer to get less dividends from project with big value for a longer period of time.
Yup, don't fall for that tactic because if they were making that money then they would want it for themselves.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:19:10 AM

There have been a lot of posts questioning the rewards of campaigns in recent time, complaints about dev and team giving fewer rewards for campaigns. Many have eyes but cannot see, what is the use of huge rewards with no value in the future why you can be giving fewer rewards that will grow into something big if you can hodl, I will rather participate in a campaign with less reward and huge prospect than wasting my time overloading my portfolio with useless coins that will take me nowhere. If you really want to benefit from crypto, think less of what any new project can bring you new, think more of what you stand to gain in the future, be part of a good project. Don't be deceived by the promise of huge rewards that will deprive you of the future benefits which quality project can give to you. If you invest your time in good project today, even if the rewards look small, if you can hodl then future is certain. Be ready to sacrifice your today for your tomorrow.
There is truth in what you said, but for now it's a little more difficult to get a good project and will provide benefits in the future or you could say the project will continue to grow and be very useful going forward so that the rewards we get will have high values ​​and can give us benefits later. So, we need a strategy or we need to go deeper in analyzing and observing every project that we think has great potential.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:06:01 PM

Of course high value. although the total coins are small but have a high value. we can sell again and buy assets that are cheaper and at the prospect of a price that will be far more high than it should, due to the fact that someone uses altcoin rarely for the long term and only for short trading and taking advantage of that price.

If the project is reliable, you're right. For this, it is necessary to examine the project closely. You should look at the previous jobs of your team and the Linkedin page. In addition, how much holders they have, which exchanges they are listed etc. I think these are important details that need to be examined before investing in a project.
If all the incubators are green for you, you can easily choose the profitable product even if the product's price is low.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:54:01 PM

we see every day tens or even hundreds of projects come out, so to determine it is very difficult, even if you do research and always pay attention before joining a project, it does not guarantee that the project you are participating in will be successful.
I also do not recommend that you participate in all projects.
but being too careful is not too good.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:11:46 PM

If the team promises to offer huge rewards, but their estimate is realistic, it's okay. Now, I prefer those campaigns, even though the budget is lower, will produce a much better return in future, and the campaign will be in brief length.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

we see every day tens or even hundreds of projects come out, so to determine it is very difficult, even if you do research and always pay attention before joining a project, it does not guarantee that the project you are participating in will be successful.
I also do not recommend that you participate in all projects.
but being too careful is not too good.
sometimes you can take risks and take part in the project even if you have any doubts. in the end, it can make a very good profit

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:36:18 PM

Recently, I’ve been doing just that, I don’t grab onto work in all projects in a row. Now I participate in only two or three campaigns, as my wallet is full of coins, which maybe not recover in the future.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:51:04 PM

Care about only BTC or USD value, not number of tokens that can have zero value in total. I mean it is better to earn 1 toke worth 10USD, than 1 million tokens worth nothing.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:53:11 PM

Everything can change once the token is listed in the market.
we are all about the demand once out in the market.
so we are not really sure of that! as long as we are not yet listed on the market.
all i want is high reward with few participants.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:57:51 PM

Recently, I’ve been doing just that, I don’t grab onto work in all projects in a row. Now I participate in only two or three campaigns, as my wallet is full of coins, which maybe not recover in the future.
same thing my wallet has full of shit coins and i dont even know this one will have a real value in the future but maybe one of the day this one became gold .
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:58:36 PM

Everything can change once the token is listed in the market.
we are all about the demand once out in the market.
so we are not really sure of that! as long as we are not yet listed on the market.
all i want is high reward with few participants.
it will be difficult because every campaign that offers a large payment, so many participants will participate in the campaign. and in my opinion the results depend on our needs.
so if you are hoping about a large project with few participants I think it will be difficult to happen, plus many more participants can just add the project income, or maybe the opposite will be detrimental
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:59:14 PM

True. These days, it gets really how to know which of these projects will be truly valuable. Almost like we are playing a gamble, hoping that whatever bounty we get into, truly rewards us for the troubles. But in all, I will still like to highlight that the risks might be worth it sometimes. You never truly know which of these projects will pay off eventually.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:33:21 PM

There have been a lot of posts questioning the rewards of campaigns in recent time, complaints about dev and team giving fewer rewards for campaigns. Many have eyes but cannot see, what is the use of huge rewards with no value in the future why you can be giving fewer rewards that will grow into something big if you can hodl, I will rather participate in a campaign with less reward and huge prospect than wasting my time overloading my portfolio with useless coins that will take me nowhere. If you really want to benefit from crypto, think less of what any new project can bring you new, think more of what you stand to gain in the future, be part of a good project. Don't be deceived by the promise of huge rewards that will deprive you of the future benefits which quality project can give to you. If you invest your time in good project today, even if the rewards look small, if you can hodl then future is certain. Be ready to sacrifice your today for your tomorrow.
We both have same idea running in the mind, there is no use of running after bounties with large rewards that will never or might never come to reality, getting rich of spreadsheet is just a dream,instead its better to promote projects that have low bounty rewards but assurance of getting paid

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: