Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of people posesing as a IQ OPTION Manger  (Read 239 times)
lovergirl63 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:33:17 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 02:36:57 AM by lovergirl63
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Beware of people posing as IQ Managers. I have been scammed out of 3.99 BTC. They tell you you have this amount coming to you it could be more or less what ever you invested then for them to send to you they want you to send them more money to reinvest before they send you your profited but what ever you do if you see them on Facebook don't even talk to them they are all scammers i have talk to THE REAL IQ OPTIONS  and they tell me don't believe the people on Facebook they are scammers don't ever send them any money so i just wanted to let you know i lost pretty much everything and have to start fresh again and flat broke they got me for lots so please be careful i hope you read this before it happens to you to IQ Option is a binary trades or stock market if you click on this link it should explain more about what IQ Option is https://eu.iqoption.com/traderoom/?aff=7&afftrack=mail&retrack=welcome_email all i'm trying to do is let people know to beware of them you will never get any money out of them but they keep scamming you making you believe that you have these profits that there is none

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:41:09 PM

Please post all the relevant links to support your scam accusation. I'm sorry for your loss but I have no idea what IQ option manager is and you need to explain it for others to understand the types of scams that are going around. 3+ BTC is not a small amount and we will try to help you recover it if there are even slimmest chances of getting it back.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:19:05 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 10:33:00 PM by tmfp

Just ONE thread on this subject will do thanks, lovergirl63.

I have no idea what IQ option manager

IQOption is a fiat trading platform specializing in binary options, licenced in the Russian EU colony of Cyprustan.

don't believe the people on Facebook they are scammers
Well, knock me down with a feather.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
lovergirl63 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:39:21 AM

sorry if you don't believe me but if you get scammed and lose everything then you might understand were i'm coming from
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

sorry if you don't believe me

It's not a question of not believing you, it's more that your warning is pretty useless unless you state exactly what happened?
Were you an IQ customer?
What Facebook page?
BTC3.99 is a fuckload of money.
Who, what, when, how and why?

lovergirl63 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:13:45 PM

yes i was suppose to be a IQ customer i started to invest with a guy named Charles P Benson last summer in 2018 and when is was time to receive my profits i had to give him more money then it wasn't enough he new i was on a pension so i had to wait for the next month to give him more money then it as like your profits investment has gone up more so now i have to pay more so i did this for a few month because i really wanted to believe him so i quit i let Facebook know what was happening and they did this  This message has been temporarily removed because the sender's account requires verification. But yes i was a victim of this scam but i not only invested with him but 3 more at the same time and the same thing happened the  as far as Charles P Benson he got the most out of me and i heard he was arrested but who knows for sure now they don't stop there they keep joining Facebook i would add some of his messages on here but can't but just this week i contacted by a Brian Rand tell me he could get my profits to me that Charles P Benson had scammed me but when it all came down to the same thing another scam he wanted me to reinvest before he would send me my profits so i had it out with him to and told him i was tired of been scammed so i had him removed from Facebook to if i could upload proof on here i would
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:29:43 PM

Ok, one bit at a time....

yes i was suppose to be a IQ customer

Well, you either were or you weren't.
Did you create an account with IQOption on this website?
Did you deposit any money thru this account with IQOption?
If you didn't do that, where did you send money to originally, how much and in what form?

i started to invest with a guy named Charles P Benson last summer in 2018 

Where did you find "Charles P Benson"? How was he linked to IQOption?

lovergirl63 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:06:22 PM

NO I DIDN'T create a account with IQ Option in Canada you can't and that is were Charles P Benson gets involved he claims to be a manager from IQ Option to help people out in CANADA  to invest and no i didn't send to IQ Option i sent to CHARLES and its been well over a year now so i don't remember what i sent to him because i sent quite a few number of times to him and it was always btc that i sent to him to the address he said to send   
lovergirl63 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:12:22 PM

i'm sorry to even bring this all up so just delete this i was just trying to help other people to not get in the same spot i got into with all of this
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 08:20:38 PM

So this has nothing to do with IQ, just some random scammer of Facebook saying "give me money, I'll give you back more money"?
lovergirl63 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:13:11 PM

yes he said he was one of IQ Opition MANAGERS
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 12:06:23 AM

yes he said he was one of IQ Opition MANAGERS

Got it. There isn't much we can do about that, other than thank you for the warning.
lovergirl63 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:21:08 AM

And that was all I was trying for is to warn people
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:15:03 AM

And that was all I was trying for is to warn people

Your priest will probably let you speak to his flock... but members here are a bit less gullible.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:32:51 PM

"Beware of people posesing as a IQ OPTION Manger" (sic) as used in the title...

Who is trying to adulterate where Jesus was born?  Roll Eyes. Thanks all the same for the snippet.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██