Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CZ (BCZ) (New Technology) - new coin with only 2 Million Coins MAX  (Read 1107 times)
daniel244king (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:35:29 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:20:45 PM by daniel244king

righttobeforgotten,

NEWBIES WITH ONLY THREE POST DON'T GET TO HAVE A SAY IN THIS MATTER!!!

FOLKS THIS IS WHY FORUMS HAVE RANKS - BECAUSE FRAUDSTERS GET ON THE THREAD AND FUD!!!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:39:35 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:20:59 PM by daniel244king

I know all of you are part of the same organization.  I have been watching all of you for years.

You can attack all of my investments if you want, but my money is coming from my physics work, not my bitcoin investments!

You can't FUD my physics work!!!

THE KING OF COINS
Klausberg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:43:32 AM

I know all of you are part of the same organization.  I have been watching all of you for years.

You can attack all of my investments if you want, but my money is coming from my physics work, not my bitcoin investments!

You can't FUD my physics work!!!

Wew.. you should be stopping doing drugs, I mean, really. You're the only one being rude here. See for yourself
RightToBeForgotten

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:44:51 AM

righttobeforgotten,

FOLKS THIS IS WHY FORUMS HAVE RANKS - BECAUSE FRAUDSTERS GET ON THE THREAD AND FUD!!!

I'm not allowed to say it's not a scam because I only have three posts?

Um okay.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:52:18 AM

righttobeforgotten,

Um okay.

Fraudsters are notorious for having brand new accounts.  If you care so much about crypto where are your posts?  Wheres your participation in the community?  People have dedicated time and effort into making crypto go mainstream.  Real crypto citizens spend time in the community and have experience and good reputations.

As a newbie what gives you the right to go on someone else's thread and FUD like you been a part of this for years?  We started when MTGOX was going strong and the FBI was going after crypto in the tormail servers.  Where have you been all these years?

We have seen many scams come and go.  I would like to think we have SOME experience in determining what real and whats a scam.

THE KING OF COINS
Dont_u_dare

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:52:59 AM

You don't know anything about coding or this newly released coin!  

This sole sentence does prove you didn't type any line of code in your whole life.

We already are several people working to warn investors about this project. This can't last anymore.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:55:31 AM

I am a scientist I can code microcontrollers in ANSI C as well as other languages.

plus I have over 25 years in IT.

YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THERE WITH ME!

THE KING OF COINS
RightToBeForgotten

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:56:53 AM

righttobeforgotten,

Um okay.

Fraudsters are notorious for having brand new accounts.  If you care so much about crypto where are your posts?  Wheres your participation in the community?  People have dedicated time and effort into making crypto go mainstream.  Real crypto citizens spend time in the community and have experience and good reputations.

As a newbie what gives you the right to go on someone else's thread and FUD like you been a part of this for years?  We started when MTGOX was going strong and the FBI was going after crypto in the tormail servers.  Where have you been all these years?

We have seen many scams come and go.  I would like to think we have SOME experience in determining what real and whats a scam.

Can you please identify what part of my post constitutes FUD?
Klausberg

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:58:16 AM

righttobeforgotten,

Um okay.

Right. So prove us HOW it's not a scam. Even though there only are red flags.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:04:03 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:21:38 PM by daniel244king

righttobeforgotten,

Um okay.

We have seen many scams come and go.  I would like to think we have SOME experience in determining what real and whats a scam.

The only red flag I see is you and your friend.

If you care so much and knew all these things why haven't you challenged the main ANN thread?   Are you afraid the OP will discredit you?  Instead, you come on this thread saying all these lies and FUD.

The main ANN thread has been up all this time and you said nothing.  WHY???  BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF IT!

That's the biggest red flag that you are fraudsters!!!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:07:43 AM

BUT THAT"S OK.  I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS.  

I SHOULD POST THIS THREAD ON THE MAIN ANN THREAD AND SHOW THE OP ALL THIS FUD YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT THEM.

BUT OUT OF RESPECT (something you know nothing about in this community) I WILL PM THEM FIRST.  

LET"S SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT!!  AND ABOUT YOU!!!

THE KING OF COINS
Dont_u_dare

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:12:04 AM

righttobeforgotten,

Um okay.

We have seen many scams come and go.  I would like to think we have SOME experience in determining what real and whats a scam.

If you care so much and knew all these things why haven't you challenged the main ANN thread?   Are you afraid the OP will discredit you?  Instead, you come on this thread saying all these lies and FUD.

The main ANN thread has been up all this time and you said nothing.  WHY???  BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF IT!

You mean this one? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140548

Well, turns out the main ANN thread is locked since nobody is allowed to post messages there anymore. Again, see for yourself  Wink The OP has been deleting every posted warning messages then probably was done with it so he decided to lock it.. Nothing surprising here, same amount of effort as seen in this scam's conception. Again, try harder or leave.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:20:30 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:22:03 PM by daniel244king

THE LAST POST WAS TODAY DUMMY!!!!

IF THE THREAD IS LOCKED THEN THE MODERATOR LOCKED IT BECAUSE OF SPAM.  IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ IT THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:22:18 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:22:33 PM by daniel244king

IF THE THREAD IS LOCKED THEN THE MODERATOR LOCKED IT BECAUSE OF SPAM.  IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ IT THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT!

AGAIN I ASK,  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME WITH ALL THIS "PEOPLE SAVING INFORMATION" - "STAY SAFE PEOPLE"  HA!

THE KING OF COINS
Klausberg

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:25:33 AM

IF THE THREAD IS LOCKED THEN THE MODERATOR LOCKED IT BECAUSE OF SPAM.  IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ IT THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT!

Ok, I'm done with you. You clearly have invested a lot in this so let me advise you to sell your heavy stash as soon as possible before the op decides to pull the exit-scam trigger. Period. Wish you the best.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:29:28 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:23:25 PM by daniel244king

righttobeforgotten,

Um okay.

Well, turns out the main ANN thread is locked since nobody is allowed to post messages there anymore. Again, see for yourself  Wink The OP has been deleting every posted warning messages then probably was done with it so he decided to lock it.. Nothing surprising here, same amount of effort as seen in this scam's conception. Again, try harder or leave.

AGAIN I ASK,  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME WITH ALL THIS "PEOPLE SAVING INFORMATION" - "STAY SAFE PEOPLE"  HA!

MORE PROOF THAT YOU ARE LYING: THE OP CANT DELETE POSTS FROM OTHER USERS - ONLY MODS HAVE THAT POWER - IF YOU WERE A REAL MEMBER OF THE CRYPTO COMMUNITY THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ALREADY NEWBIE - YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT!!!!

THE KING OF COINS
Klausberg

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:36:22 AM

righttobeforgotten,

Um okay.

MORE PROOF THAT YOU ARE LYING: THE OP CANT DELETE POSTS FROM OTHER USERS - ONLY MODS HAVE THAT POWER - YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT!!!!

If you had taken a look at the top of the thread, you could have noticed the BCZ ann thread is a self-moderated topic  Wink Nobody's dumb here. Nice try.
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:38:10 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:23:53 PM by daniel244king

That doesn't explain your silence all this time newbie.  AND WHY ARE YOU A NEWBIE ANYWAY?  WERE YOU BANNED BEFORE AND HAD TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT?  

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:44:13 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:24:22 PM by daniel244king

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS,  THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SPECULATION - FUD AN ALL THE OTHER STUFF NEEDS TO GO INTO THE MAIN ANN THREAD.  IF YOU HAD ANY DOUBTS THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE REPORTED IT LONG AGO TO THE MODS TO HAVE THE MAIN ANN THREAD TAKEN DOWN.  

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!

THE KING OF COINS
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:00:53 AM

I don't like the name of the coin, and the exchanges where it is traded, and because of that, I don't see it grow despite of the low supply due to lack of potential.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███