Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my day job is making me depressed  (Read 10350 times)
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:08:56 PM

Now suffering from depression a lot of people.I don't think quitting your job is going to relieve Your depression.You definitely need to change your line of work.You hope so much for the success of one coin that is very risky for You.You need to diversify your portfolio so that depression does not progress. Wink Cool

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:24:44 PM

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

Bad news man. You are holding a shitcoin that went from over 3 dollars to 0.08 in April and is still losing value. In the last 2 months it again lost 20% and that happened when bitcoin reversed into a bull market and most altcoins gained some value. It looks like you'll be spending some time in that hated job of yours.

I'd be sympathetic if you had your money in something more promising but leaving a job to trade a coin ranked 732 on CMC is a bad idea and a waste of your time and resources.
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:36:05 PM

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

Bad news man. You are holding a shitcoin that went from over 3 dollars to 0.08 in April and is still losing value. In the last 2 months it again lost 20% and that happened when bitcoin reversed into a bull market and most altcoins gained some value. It looks like you'll be spending some time in that hated job of yours.

I'd be sympathetic if you had your money in something more promising but leaving a job to trade a coin ranked 732 on CMC is a bad idea and a waste of your time and resources.

But have you factored in HST announcing a significant contract to supply HST tokens to a major government or a global business.  This announcement is due out today and might just bring the whales back to HST. Buying pressure has just started in anticipation of a significant announcement.
You can buy HST tokens here https://horizonstate.com/hst/
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:42:03 PM

Job is the name of limits and help others to achieve their goals to sacrify own.We all born free and freedom is right of everyone so its better to go with your dreams and build your empire to get financial and mental freedom.Do not sacrify your mental health for job,because they will replace you in a week so health is priorty.
If there is job need then try to do some for your dreams after your job it will give you freedom may be not soon but later.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:42:11 PM

Let us be hopeful that things will work out for you as you have envisaged. i can imagine your pain at your day job. Its hard to live a fulfilled life under such a pressure. Congratulations in advance!

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:45:11 PM

Let us be hopeful that things will work out for you as you have envisaged. i can imagine your pain at your day job. Its hard to live a fulfilled life under such a pressure. Congratulations in advance!
Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. 
HST tokens can be purchase here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:47:39 PM

Everyone may also feel the same, bored, depressed, stressful and also bad with their daily job exactly. However, of course, it will give us the positive and negative sides. It depends on how we take the decision for this daily job. And when you are going to enter the crypto world exactly, never only think that crypto world will always give you happiness, it sometimes gives you big risks, sadness, anger, and more other emotional condition. Learn more first about crypto and decide yourselves.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:47:49 PM

Even the best of us do get the sucker punch at work sometimes, you learn to love what you do or change career to what you love, it is nice having some stable income. Crypto investments are cool but the reward/loss pendulum can swing both ways almost with the same effort.Take time to really find out what you love rather than betting on a single random coin to do the life -changing magic.
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:54:13 PM

I guess that I have stuck it out at a job that I have hated for just over 10 years, so no amount of thought process will change my view about how to enjoy it. 
The only thing i have learnt about me is...what I don't want to to in the future in terms of a career, and I have also learnt that I am extremely resilient.
HST - decision token, might just be my saving grace from this daily struggle.
you can purchase HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:56:45 PM

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

But have you factored in HST announcing a significant contract to supply HST tokens to a major government or a global business.  This announcement is due out today and might just bring the whales back to HST. Buying pressure has just started in anticipation of a significant announcement.
You can buy HST tokens here https://horizonstate.com/hst/

You're buying into this coins only because some people are promising major announcements? Aren't you a bit too optimistic for your own good? This isn't the first coin that made big promises and failed to deliver. I wish you well and hope you'll make money and leave the job but life is never easy. This coin was losing value in both bull and bear markets and promises is all they got left.

Maybe it will get pumped maybe not but you don't have enough money to be betting it all on a limping horse because the jockey is a good bullshiter.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:03:10 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/

I understand that there are some jobs that are so depressing and frustrating, but the truth of the matter is that every job has its own challenges. I will not advise you to stop working but rather look for another job then investment in crypto can be additional thing you do to get more income for yourself.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:10:38 PM

Diversify is what you need, when you have enough savings to invest on something you better choose to invest on crypto currency. but invest wisely cause if you fall on deadly scam your depression will become 10x worse than your day job. it's better to just hodl a known alt coins and wait for it to bloom that's how you get to safety investment.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:26:27 PM

It is very difficult to combine work and your hobbies so that it brings pleasure.  but if it is still done then you will be the happiest person in the world.  and one will experience depression because you are not doing what you would like because of this, you develop depression due to a lack of something.  as for I need to relax more and think positively.
I work with investments using part-time crypto currencies because I have a reason for government in my country, I still don't fully legalize crypto currencies as the prevailing currency
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:33:19 PM

Well I bought some more HST tokens this morning from here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/
Now I am off to work in my day job that I cannot stand.  So hopefully by the time I return home tonight after work as I call it "modern day 9 to 5 slavery" at my job, HST will have released their major announcement and the HST tokens have whaled to the moon  Roll Eyes
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:42:32 PM

Honestly speaking I can trust the coin that you choose will bring you to decide resign in your job, maybe it can but need a long time to make it happens. I just weird why you choose that altcoin whilst there are a lot of potential altcoin such as on the top position. I can say it just because I often to see the latest information about cryptocurrency and many artickles that stated altcoin such as ADA, Tron, Litecoin, and etc will have a bright future. I never heard about HST so far maybe because I'm not an investor it coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:44:10 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

I don't know if you are part of the promotional team of that token or you just believe on it too much, but you should never put all your 100% trust on one coin alone, it's risky better diversify your portfolio by including the top and best coin in the market, it will make things easier for you to get you out of your day job.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:44:28 PM

It takes a lot of courage to put yourself on a people that may cause you an anxiety attack and choosing crypto as your escape plan may not be bad but there are other ways to let yourself feel more comfortable. And your choice may seem to be good but there are times that you really need to face your uncomfortable situation or if you don't then you might stay like that for the rest of your life. You have to train yourself to become more flexible so you will live confidently comfortable.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:08:38 PM

Don't worry, all in good time. If you put a lot of effort, then you may well become a very successful trader. Everything is in your hands.

metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 11:22:22 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

It seems to be better if we exchange ideas on this.

My advice is that you better work with experience orientation, don't be too money oriented. This is what usually makes workers stressed out. I am also 2 years into unemployment and looking for work at this time is very difficult. Hoping for trading profits and bounties is really frustrating too.
But I also want to keep a job so at least i would have more skills and portfolio to shown and not only depend on what I do now.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:39:40 AM

I am doubting your story here. If you want to trading, just trading some top coins.
Trading a new coin will be more risky than trading btc, eth or xrp.
You made several threads about horizonstate already. Are you a paid promoter of the project ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████