Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:43:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my day job is making me depressed  (Read 10350 times)
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:37:12 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams...

The original way of advertising the project! You have amazing wit!  Wink
But we will not help you. Here gathered evil forum users who will not promote your project  Grin
flemming_s

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:40:41 PM

Sounds good. I agree that many jobs can turn our lives in nothing but depression. Good luck in escaping that.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:33:47 PM

I am a little doubtful about your story, or you might be one part of the project that you mean? but logically it seems that your efforts are intended to attract many people to see the tokens you mean. if I am in your position / not part of your project. I immediately invested / traded with trusted coins like Bitcoin. it is clearly safe and profitable.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:43:14 PM

Well,  i think the main work still lies with you; though,  people may suggest several ways to reduce the work load, however,  you must strategically devise some means of relieving yourself of the humongous work load.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:50:16 PM

Well,  i think the main work still lies with you; though,  people may suggest several ways to reduce the work load, however,  you must strategically devise some means of relieving yourself of the humongous work load.
You need to find way to divert your attentions so you can still have the courage to stand just in case your investment will not prosper and you can't resigned that quick, all that matters will be rewarded when your selected investment paid out and bring you success, think of both sides for possible outcome, that's how we should handle stress to overcome and be more successful.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:52:32 PM

I am probably the biggest fan of that famous phrase "Do what you love & you'll never work a day in your life" so if your daily job is not making you happy then something is really wrong or with you or with that job.. try to find something else to work with, something that makes you pleased to work.. if investing is what you like why don't you try to take it as a full time job? I know it may not be that profitable at the start but once you really understand how it works and spend your time to study about the cryptos market things probably gonna be way easier for you

Some people start dreaming big with cryptocurrency and they hope to get rich with it. It's okay, but when someone starts thinking of resigning from his job just because of a dream like that, it can have a negative impact on his performance in the workplace before the dream is achieved. Daily job for most people is a must because it will not only give us a steady income but also become our identity in society.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:01:36 PM

I also ever felt very depressed of my day job, always every day, with many pressure from the job target.
That is actually very common happening, however, sometimes, I feel like "I'm tired of this situation".
After knowing about cryptocurrencies, learning deeper, and entering this crypto world, I also have another feeling, should I quit the job and focus on the crypto world? And see, now I quit the job, focus on crypto investment and trading, and also start my own business.
What you should do is taking the right decision for your life now and future, be brave and know the risks.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:06:43 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

In my opinion you should not give up your job to fully participate in the electronic money market. Electronic money market is new and attractive but also risky. You will not know what you will encounter in the electronic money market. Ideally, you should keep your job only taking part of the time to participate in this market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:18:48 PM

sometimes working in the world of cryptoqurrency not only makes you depressed, but also makes you lose consciousness when bad things happen to you. I mean if you have a real job, you still do it and don't stop here because it is your actual income.

My advice is to do this job as a side job not your full time job and don't be too hasty in making decisions whether it's trade or investment. and make sure everything you've researched yourself, then don't ever spend all your money on crypto, it's better to set aside a portion for personal savings and partly for crypto but if you have found a decent coin for investment or trade.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:18:58 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

In my opinion you should not give up your job to fully participate in the electronic money market. Electronic money market is new and attractive but also risky. You will not know what you will encounter in the electronic money market. Ideally, you should keep your job only taking part of the time to participate in this market.
This is only if your main job brings you more money than the cryptocurrency market. If you earn more than at your regular work then why do you need work
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:10:49 PM

The best advice is don't quit your job without proper planning and having known deeply what you are going into, you will find more depression in crypto if you do not get the proper knowledge and you venture in wrongly. So far crypto is profitable but very risky, there other profitable engagements aside crypto, spread your tentacles and do not entirely rely on one

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:25:12 PM

You have love with your job everything what have you do, when yo feel in love with your job maybe you will be fun and enjoy your daily activities with your job, like me love with bitcoin and altcoin as my job.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:16:26 PM

The electronic money market is full of risks that you cannot grasp, it will be very bad if you lose money in this market one day and lose your job. So I think that you should not participate in the full-time market of electronic money, I myself only spend 2 hours a day in this market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:31:11 PM

If a person does not like the work, then of course he does not feel inspired by such work. It is necessary that the work that you do you like, and then you will enjoy what you are doing.

sixtyonefourfive (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:50:04 PM

Thanks for all the interesting responses to my dilemma.
Life would be so simple if investors started to buy heaps of HST decision token, https://horizonstate.com/hst/ then the price would rise significantly and I could sign my resignation form, but life is about cruel harsh realities, punishment and hours and hours of suffering.

Thank you crypto market for making me suffer.

Thank you workplace for making me suffer.

Suffering is just cruel, why do 99% of people have to suffer, so that the 1% of people can enjoy life?

Is it my turn to be that 1%, hell no, you have to suffer a little bit more, and then some more, and a little bit more too.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:08:38 PM

look for work that suits your passion so that it can make you comfortable without the burden of work and you should not have to wait for your investment in crypto to go to the moon and then get out of work, you should find a job that fits your passion while doing your previous job until you get a job the new one to leave the old job. we can do cryptocurrency while working because relying on money from crypto is not recommended especially if you already have a family that must be fed every day
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:05:17 PM

The reason why I don’t like my main job is that I have to work for some person, and the income is much less than if I worked for myself.  Here, the option with cryptocurrency completely suits me, but at the moment I lack experience in trade and investment.  For this reason, in order to have a steady income, I still need to go to work. There is a goal to do what is really my business.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:08:10 PM

This is very much like an advertising post. But this coin is a very strong cryptocurrency. I think she can raise her price but not too high. Good luck finding a new introverted job)))
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:15:37 PM

You have a good optimistic feeling, that is good but becareful or you will our of mind if your expectations is not like you want.
HST token is good i am hold it too and i am ready to sell if price boom in this time.
Just wait and we will see what will be next time.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:25:54 PM

Previously I was also a company employee. In 2017 I stopped working because I knew the world of cryptocurrency at that time and decided to stop working. Until now I have never worked again and everyday I do activities in this forum and that's all I do to generate income here. It's really fun after we're here, everything we do is very fun. Before you stop working, you should think first. Are you sure to be here
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: