Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my day job is making me depressed  (Read 10350 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:28:37 AM

Will the mining come back? What are your thoughts? Is there someone who does mining or plans as me?
Hey, I guess crypto is on  summer vacation As for the mining, it's a beneficial thing right now, as it has always been. I own myself 5 antiminers bought on globemining com. Started mining 3 month ago.

nice advertising you got there lol . mining might be beneficial for you but its not for everyone else because the cost of electricity are different from region to region and from country to another  . also , not all users can afford to buy those high end miners that you mentioned above .

jobs are really stressing because there are no easy jobs and there is no easy way to make money  but if you just dont like your job then your fine to leave and find other jobs that you feel comfortable with   . crypto trading alone is risky and wont be a better substitute  . just my two cents
UnbeatableHolder

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:32:03 AM

Will the mining come back? What are your thoughts? Is there someone who does mining or plans as me?
Hey, I guess crypto is on  summer vacation As for the mining, it's a beneficial thing right now, as it has always been. I own myself 5 antiminers bought on globemining com. Started mining 3 month ago.
Globemining? Haven't heard about it. They produce mining equipment? Or just sell? Dp they operate in US?
Yeah, basically globemining is a registered mining reseller. So they offer you a good quality at once and for all
gotcha. So was the mining a real income source for you in past 3 months?
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 11:34:09 AM

psychologically, it is very difficult for introverts to blend into society. but friends, try from now on to start mingling with the community, because apart from your own self-interest, you do need someone else to live this life in any case, as well as me and all others.

trading crypto can indeed make you comfortable at home and not greet people outside the home, but it's not a good life friend. in this life, we must always do good to everyone, even though it makes us feel hurt sometimes.

but that's what a hero does  Wink
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:34:56 AM

Globemining? Haven't heard about it. They produce mining equipment? Or just sell? Dp they operate in US?
Yeah, basically globemining is a registered mining reseller. So they offer you a good quality at once and for all
gotcha. So was the mining a real income source for you in past 3 months?
I am paybacking now. I wish to have a postitive income till October.
UnbeatableHolder

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

Hmm, so it sounds great. Payback in half a year and then you have net income.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:45:20 AM

Sure. I thought the same way! Have you looked upon their website?
UnbeatableHolder

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:53:20 AM

Yeah, I have. With all descriptions and extra details, great
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:55:56 AM

Yeah, I have. With all descriptions and extra details, great
Good luck in mining, but always remember to check information twice!
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:05:28 PM

Yes you are right everyday job make us stress. But I think even I have a good crypto business I will not quit my regular job. Because I know nothing will stay forever even my crypto income. I will stop only my personal job when the time that I have already my own business while doing crypto business because I don't want to settle on single income.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:15:33 PM

A job is supposed to be your source of income and your source of fulfilment. If you don't like what you do, then you should find something else to do. You can be finding another job then quit your old job when you get a better one.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:39:02 PM

If you have full money back up then only it will be a wise decision to leave the day job. Fixed monthly income is very important unless one has lot of money. A business may give profit today and may give loss tomorrow but on the other hand there are little chances of growth in job whereas in cryto trading or any other business chances of growth are unlimited. I suggest you not to take any decision in hurry, if the value of your token rieses and you have good amount of money in your hand and a good business or trading plan then only you take the decision of leaving your day job.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 04:39:58 PM

Well my story is very much like yours and i am also  introverted person like you working in a extroverted role and i want to quit my job asap. But my problem is that i don't have investment to spare at this point of time. I am hoping to hit some good bounty and then quit the job but right now my position is worse then yours but i am very hopeful.
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:59:36 PM

I think it will be very difficult to do work under pressure and feel we are uncomfortable, you can now try your luck to find your money by investing in crypto, but remember never to risk your property all because it is very risky and don't want to be rich quickly, learn in advance and invest your money in the safest place even though it will make a small profit.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:49:41 PM

Because you do not like what you are doing, even you are stuck with the target profit for the work you do, so that when these benefits are not achieved then you will feel a very deep depression.
Rehmanchoudhary5

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:20:40 PM

I've same feelings like you, I'm a student, i love crypto, i trade crypto since 2016, i trade on daily basis (short term) I'm already earning enough from crytpo, it's that phase of my degree where i need internship but i didn't think of it i just wanted to have my degree without any skills that's some kind weird, but i don't want to be in that field for which i got degree, i don't wanted to do 9 to 5 job, i can't listen to some stupid person called boss, but for a recognition in our society I've to do some type of job because no one knows what is crytpo, everyone will think I'm a jobless masters degree holder. That makes me so stressful.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:31:48 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

When you are not happy with what you are doing, you have to change this work. When you are getting bored with your work, it means you don't work. It doesn't depend on what do you do, the same feeling can be a case for other people. If you are trading in crypto markets, you have to make the layout your time for doing this. 80% percent of people live the same life, daily work, and absolutely the same stress, but you can change this cycle completely.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:31:44 AM

I really haven't heard about this coin "HST". I would do my reseach about it, I hope it is worth holding and the use case.
Well for your job, if it makes you depressed I see no reason why you should continue there. Get other things doing and trade carefully with crypto. It's not a quick get rich scheme.
Lol, where I come from, even if the job is depressing, you just have to do it so you can stay alive, stay alive in the sense that job is very scarce, and without job, you cannot feed you and your family, so for getting one even if it is very frustrating, you just have to accept it and continue with the sacrifice for your family, but for someone who is focus, you only see that period as a period for you to learn, you try to save lots of money to establish business or make investment that will give one the freedom to stand alone.

Trading is very good, but even if you are to trade, you need very good money to do that, especially if you want to make it a full time job, so op just have to deal with that shit till he is able to raise substantial money to stand on his own.

Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:34:43 AM

if you are depressed you need to take a short break and then go back to working in this industry, you have a lot of work so that is what makes you burdened mind. my advice is you need to rest, and you can come back when your mind is calm.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:31:41 AM

The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Extroverted noise people are trying to forget real reality and convince themselves that they are happy and why not when this works for them. Deep thoughts and solitude makes them feel uneasy and they react with noise for noise sake. Programming is a good job for introverted persons. I think that market speculation is more job for a energetic extrovert.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

It's very good that you want to quit your job for crypto. But to get a stable income here, it will not be enough just to buy a coin and wait for its growth. Here too it is necessary to work. But I wish you good luck. Many have been able to throw off their duties to someone and now enjoy life and I wish you the same.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: