Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my day job is making me depressed  (Read 10350 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:46:24 PM

I think it is wrong to keep your investment in just one altcoin; moreover, in an altcoin that is not known to anyone. In my opinion, such an investment option can only be with Bitcoin.
In investing in cryptocurrency I personally am not so depressed about the situation as it is today because I have not been able to work full time with crypto currencies because the government in my country has not fully recognized crypto as a valid currency and I still use investments with Crypto currency is a side job to supplement my financial economy
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:58:55 PM

It's hard to depend your living expenses on cryptocurrency only. It's very volatile. If you don't love your job, then find another job that you will love. It's hard to full time on crypto. Do what makes you happy and passionate. Don't push yourself on something that's only stressing you out. But if crypto makes you happy, think if that happiness is enough to fund everything you need. Yes, crypto can but it's a risk. Be practical in your decisions. I think that's the best I can advise you if it's still applicable in your current situation.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:14:01 PM

didn't know about the project and after clicking the link, the website was not found or maybe the project was a scam because it was so fast to die. i realize your work is very stressful for your days, but when you are wrong in investing because you choose the wrong project then it will also make your stress and depressed increase and it is a suffering for your life. so, if you want a healthy investment then simply choose the top coins in the crypto market, because with you only choose potential coins at least maybe you will get a better income or profit to be ready to quit the job that makes your life depressed

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:28:25 AM

Been an introvert requires a quiet moment for yourself and you can't be working in a place that doesn't give you joy. Since you've passion for crypto, I think you should dive into it fully. Do hope you have much money to trade, if not try hold onto your job and save money for it

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:37:39 AM

You don't do it casually. and it can pressure you at any time. anything related to money certainly makes people a little depressed to keep thinking about it. if you feel it, you better plan a vacation by pausing from your work. because you can be depressed if you keep doing it. be careful your soul can be disturbed.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:46:29 AM

You don't do it casually. and it can pressure you at any time. anything related to money certainly makes people a little depressed to keep thinking about it. if you feel it, you better plan a vacation by pausing from your work. because you can be depressed if you keep doing it. be careful your soul can be disturbed.
take a holiday and go trip somewhere will make our mind fresh.thinking our job and money everyday will make us stress and sometimes give up our own condition.besides take a holiday ,we could trying to love our job more than before,put all of our passion to our job and we will do this happyly without any pressure.if we work in company ,pressure could make us stress but if we were freelancer we will do our job happyly.we could do all task when we want,no one will ask to us.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:55:52 AM

Taking a vacation and pausing the job activity can harm the financial future of the person. Indeed, having support from the family members and close friends will reduce the stress level caused by the workaholic mentality, by the way spending less time on getting maximum profit from the job activity will lead to spending more time with the close people circle.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:48:20 PM

I suggest not to get your hopes up on a new project, because the price that can be manipulated when entering the market is fixed in your real job and making investment as a side job will make you safe, because when you expect crypto but it is not in line with your expectations it will make you worse off
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:49:45 PM

True, everyone clearly needs a vacation, especially for those who have a lot of work in their daily lives, of course their minds are very tired, and a good solution is to take a break to calm themselves and the mind, so that when they return to work they no longer feel pressured.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:19:24 PM

I think you are speculating or investing rather than trading. In order to trade well and practice well, you must choose coins with high volumes and clearly show the trends to start trading and make a lot of money.
and trading is not easy and you need to learn more before you put money into the market too much. good luck Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:21:17 PM

True, everyone clearly needs a vacation, especially for those who have a lot of work in their daily lives, of course their minds are very tired, and a good solution is to take a break to calm themselves and the mind, so that when they return to work they no longer feel pressured.

We should take into consideration that although we are earning everyday, our mind and body still need rest too, so let's be careful with our health too, as money can't do anything if our body give up with so much stress and super tired. Most of the time, you are depressed because you don't love what you are doing, so we should make sure  that at least we are enjoying what we are doing so that no matter how hard it is, still we can be able to manage.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:58:18 PM

didn't know about the project and after clicking the link, the website was not found or maybe the project was a scam because it was so fast to die. i realize your work is very stressful for your days, but when you are wrong in investing because you choose the wrong project then it will also make your stress and depressed increase and it is a suffering for your life. so, if you want a healthy investment then simply choose the top coins in the crypto market, because with you only choose potential coins at least maybe you will get a better income or profit to be ready to quit the job that makes your life depressed
  Choosing the right project is the most significant thing to do. If your tool is not a powerful one, no matter how good a player you are, you are going to fail ultimately. Weak coins and projects cannot return profit even if they were never scams. Now losing money just due to one wrong decision is definitely depressing. For making money from crypto coins, bitcoin is the working solution.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:09:58 PM

if you get very tired of your work, then you are doing the wrong thing and you need not a vacation, but you need to think about a few questions: am I doing everything right? Am I in the right place?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:55:42 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

First of all you must be grateful for having a job. Many people out there are not as fortunate as you. This might be a solution for you in living your days with your work.
I am also a person who invests in crypto even if only in small amounts. And also looking for sources of income from several sites that offer payment with crypto. It is indeed comfortable for me even though I don't meet people because I work in my room all day. But we also need to go out refreshing and meet other people.
No matter how hard your work, it is filled with gratitude

There is nothing to be grateful about a job that put up a lot of stress in yourself, your health is at risk no matter how big your salary is, it is not important. People nowadays are finding jobs and staying on their jobs because of the salary they wanted, even they are abusing by their boss, shouting at them, cursing on them, it is fine, as long as they keep their job (no thanks)

Why am I saying this? Well, you can't be productive when you have a bad working environment, you'll end up adopting that environment and mostly brings it up in your home, ruining your family mood as well, it is not healthy. It is more important to have a good boss than having a good salary.
Nihyfehmih

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:22:52 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

I will advice you choose another line of work, so your mind can be settled on the job you do. There's no point working in a place that directly negates your personality. You will never feel fulfilled with the job
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:17:21 PM

Our delay job or work has to been derive joy and happiness while doing Job as a lifestyle, hence there is depressed while doing the job always. that means something serious wrong and you know your self where you are missing it, therefore change strategy while doing the job. by doing the right thing at the right time.
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:32:09 PM

2 years ago, I came here looking for an alternative to day job and at that point it seemed I've found it but the market situation has really set my back a lot that a day job I looking more appealing right now.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:25:15 PM

One of the biggest problems today is that people work in jobs they don't want.

Because this kind of desk work is killing people's creativity and imagination, that's why people feel depressed.

It's not easy to quit because everyone needs money. You might want to handle the situation for a while and then leave.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:48:20 PM

Well, that's a good decision; that is to know what we want and go for it no matter what. I think in whatever we do, contentment matters and if it's not there, we won't feel at peace. In addition, I would advice you to ensure you study the risks involved in the crypto space before you resign so you won't have anyone to blame. Also, if you are going into trading, do well to groom yourself with all needed information so you won't end up losing out big; same is for investing as well.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:46:53 PM

First of all you must be grateful for having a job. Many people out there are not as fortunate as you. This might be a solution for you in living your days with your work.
I am also a person who invests in crypto even if only in small amounts. And also looking for sources of income from several sites that offer payment with crypto. It is indeed comfortable for me even though I don't meet people because I work in my room all day. But we also need to go out refreshing and meet other people.
No matter how hard your work, it is filled with gratitude

There is nothing to be grateful about a job that put up a lot of stress in yourself, your health is at risk no matter how big your salary is, it is not important. People nowadays are finding jobs and staying on their jobs because of the salary they wanted, even they are abusing by their boss, shouting at them, cursing on them, it is fine, as long as they keep their job (no thanks)

Why am I saying this? Well, you can't be productive when you have a bad working environment, you'll end up adopting that environment and mostly brings it up in your home, ruining your family mood as well, it is not healthy. It is more important to have a good boss than having a good salary.
Yeah when you are working in a bad environment you will not feel good as I have passed through this and it really feels stressful and you will not feel relaxed so I think our work must be safe and mentally easy. I think a person must have more than one source of earning than in case of any problem we can quit our job and work on another side so I’m this regard I think crypto investment helps allot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: