Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my day job is making me depressed  (Read 10350 times)
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:07:25 PM

It's not your job that got you depressed.  You simply just lost interest in what you're doing at work. It's just a simple analysis. Trying to be a full time crypto trader is not 100% sure because you need to calculate the risks involved. You should also know keep your job is an extra advantage. I think you can manage both,  having a job and trading.  It's not advisable you quit cos of cryptocurrency.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:33:03 PM

If your job is making you feel depressed then won't continue to do that job forever. You will end up in even more depression. You might even get addicted to some bad habits like chain smoking, drinking etc or even drugs. That's why do what you like and don't follow only money or spend some time with the nature.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:37:35 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

As I understand you. In my life there was such a moment when I worked for my uncle and was depressed, because I understood that I could not see the financial breakthrough. When I realized this, I started working on the Internet, in particular with cryptocurrency, and I was able to earn good money at the end of 2017. Even then, I realized that I needed to work for myself, not for my uncle.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:05:55 PM

It was the same with me a while ago. Every day I woke up with the thought that in a few hours I needed to go and endure. To tolerate people and forced myself to talk to them. In fact, there are quite a few such "closed" people. And our salvation, I think, is work on the Internet. And it's what am I doing now. And I feel happy and feel in my place.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:21:08 AM

It was the same with me a while ago. Every day I woke up with the thought that in a few hours I needed to go and endure. To tolerate people and forced myself to talk to them. In fact, there are quite a few such "closed" people. And our salvation, I think, is work on the Internet. And it's what am I doing now. And I feel happy and feel in my place.

Indeed, if our work makes us depressed then we should look for alternative jobs or look for other opportunities. After the internet, many opportunities are available and one of them is cryptocurrency, it can be by trading or for the long term

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:15:08 AM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

As I understand you. In my life there was such a moment when I worked for my uncle and was depressed, because I understood that I could not see the financial breakthrough. When I realized this, I started working on the Internet, in particular with cryptocurrency, and I was able to earn good money at the end of 2017. Even then, I realized that I needed to work for myself, not for my uncle.
working alone is fun, without pressure from others. we can develop and express ourselves according to our wishes. especially if you get a big profit, of course it will make us even more diligent to work. many quit their jobs in 2017, because they get financial freedom

juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:31:43 PM

I totally understand your feelings because I am also an introvert, whenever I go to a noisy or crowded place I often get stressed and upset, I often need to recharge my energy by going back home and enjoying it. Quiet space, it makes me feel a lot better. That you have to work in that environment is really pressure. However, do not expect to get rich from cryptocurrencies too soon if you do not really understand, a lot of people have lost money in this field, but nothing can stop you, feel free to do what you like. , invest with small projects with small capital and get acquainted, gain more experience. Get more information on resources like the internet, books, electronic money lines, ...
Those are some of my advice, wish you success and live the life you desire

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:50:28 PM

I think it’s not your job that causes depression.  It is important to set yourself up for a positive continuation and positive result of your work, then you really get success.
Staying positive with crypto is not really easy but at the same thing its the perfect solution, i guess this is why not too many people become successful in this life, diversification is the best if you want the best result from crypto into, do not rely on a single coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:32:23 PM

I think it’s not your job that causes depression.  It is important to set yourself up for a positive continuation and positive result of your work, then you really get success.
Staying positive with crypto is not really easy but at the same thing its the perfect solution, i guess this is why not too many people become successful in this life, diversification is the best if you want the best result from crypto into, do not rely on a single coin

Well, we do have freedom to choose what will make us happy, and what job would fit for us, but there is no easy job, time will come no matter how much you love what you are doing, it will come that you will get tired, that you will be stress, and that you will be unsatisfied, so when that day comes, you just need to relax, breath in/out, go to a place that will make you have a peace of mind and let go all those negativity.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:32:39 PM

I do not want to disappoint you, but I do not hear about this coin anymore. But it is a good marketing story and definitely some people followed the hype and invested in this project. Always be aware and check everything before putting your money into something.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Why do you have to stay in work when you know you don't like it? I trust you can easily get a new job because you are smart. Or if you like crypto currency trading why not start it now? I am sure that here you will get the serenity you want.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:12:10 PM

Why do you have to stay in work when you know you don't like it? I trust you can easily get a new job because you are smart. Or if you like crypto currency trading why not start it now? I am sure that here you will get the serenity you want.
if you don't like the job you should look for other ways, as said there are still many jobs that still exist outside the forum. if you don't feel comfortable with work, you will feel stressed every time you do so look for other references to get money
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:31:45 AM

if you don't like the job you should look for other ways, as said there are still many jobs that still exist outside the forum. if you don't feel comfortable with work, you will feel stressed every time you do so look for other references to get money
Yes if you are not happy with your job then it’s better to leave it on time as an unwanted job always gives stress. We should keep using more than one source of earning so that if you get stressed with one then you can use the other one. I carry crypto (bitcoin) as an additional source of earning so when to become bored with the regular job I  use another one.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:54:10 AM

We have a similar inclination man about our entire day work, exceptionally in the event that you have quantity need to hit, it truly give me a great deal of pressure, and same as you i'm holding some token trusting some cost up, in the event that everything goes will, at that point i'll be leaving my present place of employment.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:21:45 PM

If your job is making you feel depressed then won't continue to do that job forever. You will end up in even more depression. You might even get addicted to some bad habits like chain smoking, drinking etc or even drugs. That's why do what you like and don't follow only money or spend some time with the nature.
First of all, I will suggest you going for yoga and exercising because these thinks take negative energies out of your body and make you feel relax. Secondly try to figure out the major thing that is bothering you in your job. If it is temporary project of some person, there is no need to worry much but if the concept of your job on the whole is disturbing you, you shall try some other job which goes with your nature.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

I understand you. I'm also an introvert and it's hard for me to find the right job for me. That's why I'm here. In cryptocurrency, I really like this opportunity to be left to myself and not feel any pressure from people around me.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:11:37 PM

May be the guy has no other option. In order to live, we need money. I am pretty much certain that majority of people work out of need not passion or love for work. They earn because they have to fulfill some responsibilities. I would suggest looking for new jobs while he is on board and crypto trading is a must try. For this purpose, I am going to vote for bitcoin as that produces best results.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:20:16 PM

working alone is fun, without pressure from others. we can develop and express ourselves according to our wishes. especially if you get a big profit, of course it will make us even more diligent to work. many quit their jobs in 2017, because they get financial freedom
This is in human nature that we like freedom whatever type it is. People want to be their own bosses rather than working for others and obeying their orders all the time. Crypto is giving people opportunities of achieving financial freedom and this is why many successful traders have started trading as a profession and is no more dong their boring jobs simply by learning trading tricks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: