Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my day job has forced me to invest in altcoins  (Read 287 times)
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:32:03 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto, especially altcoins.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19.  HST decision token powers a voting platform on the blockchain.  The voting process is extremely cost effective, the results are instant and it cannot be hacked. 

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:02:45 PM

I doubt that the story is genuine. Because your post history tells a clue that the coin you have plugged at the end of your thread can be the token that you have been holding or you are working for them.

If the story is true, you should find a better job or if you can really work full time with crypto as a day trader just keep it up. We have the same vision of quitting our job if the coin we hold will moon in the future, I have that plan if bitcoin goes to another high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:07:06 PM

In todays world of inflation and valueless fiat everyone is looking for second and even third income sources to survive and to be honest gone are the days when only one job or business was enough to look up your family that is why world is now turning to crypto as it is safe heaven assets especially the top 5 the value alao remains bullish for longterm due to deflationary model and decentralization.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:10:26 PM

I agree, so many people I know have 2 or even 3 jobs to survive, its insane.  There are billions of people working full time and are poor.  I have invested in HST decision token and if the announcement on Monday 17.06.19 is significant that it moves the price to the moon, then i quit my underpaid poverty job.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:46:05 PM

Its very hard for now to quit our job because of crypto. Because crypto so far is not that stable actually, but it can still give profit to anybody only things is that there is fixed income in crypto and We don't know when we're gonna get the chance to get it. Aside from that, no one is forcing us to buy or invest in altcoins it is always depend on us mate.
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:53:31 PM

I guess if you time the market right, which I have, meaning that I have not invested in crypto over the bear market, then I am more able to profit from a single altcoin if the announcement moves the altcoin in the right direction.  Hopefully I am correct and HST decision token moves much higher on Monday 17.09.19 after the major announcement, then I can quit my job and start to do something in my life that makes me happy, rather than toiling away at something that make me unhappy.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:00:23 PM

I think the most important thing is how to manage time, when to work, when to rest, when to worship. Remember, health is the most important thing, even though you are rich, even though you have a lot of money, but if you are sick, wealth will not be useful.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:04:27 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto, especially altcoins.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19.  HST decision token powers a voting platform on the blockchain.  The voting process is extremely cost effective, the results are instant and it cannot be hacked. 

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/

It is hard to make things we dont want to but we all need a job that make us feel comfortable and valuable. What is your job?
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:08:08 PM

I think the most important thing is how to manage time, when to work, when to rest, when to worship. Remember, health is the most important thing, even though you are rich, even though you have a lot of money, but if you are sick, wealth will not be useful.
I agree health is far more important, I guess its my day job that is making me unhealthy and that is the reason I have started to look at the crypto market for a second income.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:10:48 PM

You must be optimistic and keep up the spirit of your main job. Because if there is a failure in your cryptocurrency investment, of course there is still hope in the main job. But I hope you succeed in both, don't focus on investment but also have to trade. This is a suggestion for the right strategy right?

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:21:02 PM

I would love to quit my day job and focus full-time on altcoin trading though as I think I would be much happier working alone. Oh the joys as I am extremely introverted person.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

I feel for you.
I too am an introvert doing a 12 hour day job that consist of both interacting with strangers and paperworks.
It do feel like I've found a perfect coin to invest in but in my experience, it's not a wise decision to go all in one.
Diversification of investment is an important tool to prevent you from further stress and frustrations.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:27:21 PM

I would just die in the corner silently if I had to do a 12 hour day with huge amounts of social interaction, that would be my worst nightmare.  I understand why you have chosen to invest in the crypto markets.
Yes you are also correct in making sure that not 100% of a portfolio is in 1 crypto.  That is my mistake as 100% of my portfolio is in HST decision token, I have done this intentionally based on an upcoming major announcement, this will allow maximum money moving upwards.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:35:27 PM

you are right I have not fully carried out investment work with crypto currencies because in my country crypto currencies are not fully recognized and are legal from the government so I am investing with crypto currency is my side job
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:46:54 PM

Yes that is true some countries do not allow you to legally trade altcoins as a job/profession, so you must keep your day job.  The country I live in allows crypto traders to trade full-time as a profession, this allows you to claim tax deductions, but all profits must be declared and tax payed on them too.
sixtyonefourfive (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:01:59 AM

This HST token couldn't change your future. .
Why do you say that?  I believe that HST could change my life and I have invested heavily in it.  A significant announcement this week (Monday 06.17.19)by HST could change my life much quicker than I expected in a positive way.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:16:57 AM

Another thread trying to promote HST coin  Smiley. If you are not happy anymore with your day job then it's time to pack the bags and go on with life. If you can be happy doing trade then follow what is in your heart as it is your life the suffers if you continue your day to day suffering. But remember that here in day trading, it is not always honey. You lose some of your investment which could make you depress.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 12:23:19 AM

Good luck bro
I don't like my job to, and I'm planning to be financial independent in 5 years from now, and cryptos are part of my plan
But be careful, don't risk all your money like that

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:33:14 AM

Good luck bro
I don't like my job to, and I'm planning to be financial independent in 5 years from now, and cryptos are part of my plan
But be careful, don't risk all your money like that

That's a nice plan to do, we should have this idea in order to have freedom over our finances as cryptocurrency will provide us without even thinking to wake up early for work. Be the boss of your own ways of earning money, and don't ever worry about any pressures that leads us to stressful days. Risking all your money wasn't a good idea, always take full responsibility of it and just use what you need to invest but for promising coins.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:49:49 AM

Congratulation we've glad you've made the right decision to invest and be part of the growing family of crypto investors, but there is a lot of risks involved I see you also invest in a new coin which is good but it's also important that you have diversified your portfolio and you include the top coins in the market.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: