Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the crypto bull run June 2019  (Read 1236 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:00:44 PM

Bitcoin now reached a 2 years high crossing 10K. Crypto have had a long bearish trend the last 2 years. Now the bull run is back again. What would the Bitcoin price hit this time? Will it cross the 20K line or would stay lower?

I dont think it will go straight away to 20k, it wont be healthy if thats the case. I expect a correction a bit for few weeks then another run. i think 12-15k this year should be an achievement already from 3.2k early this year. Then 2020 should run passing 20k

I agree. 2020 will be the key to surpassing the all-time high because of the Bitcoin halving. A lot of investors are expecting Bitcoin to rise because of this. But in opinion, miners would play a big role in this.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:24:19 PM

I think that Bitcoin pricing depends on investors today, and only to a small extent on miners.  But if you take into account what is happening Over the past year and a half, investors will not be active tincture for the market to return to the figures of the end of 2017 until the end of 2020.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:41:24 PM

This is the big question I almost see everyday on every crypto group chats like in tg groups, Is the bear market finally over? Well some say yes we are finally came back into bull run movements again so expect new ATH in the end of the year, I believe that btc will surpass the $20k price last 2017 this year but its just pure speculation but if you are a crypto believer you are confident that this is really possible this year.   

but instead I see more negative news than positive news about bitcoin and maybe this is also one of the factors why the price of bitcoin is not significant anymore. but I personally really believe in bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin still has the opportunity to reach the highest price again.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:45:05 PM

Bitcoin now reached a 2 years high crossing 10K. Crypto have had a long bearish trend the last 2 years. Now the bull run is back again. What would the Bitcoin price hit this time? Will it cross the 20K line or would stay lower?

I dont think it will go straight away to 20k, it wont be healthy if thats the case. I expect a correction a bit for few weeks then another run. i think 12-15k this year should be an achievement already from 3.2k early this year. Then 2020 should run passing 20k

There is the right word for it.

It wont be "healthy".
Again questions from different financial institutions will be thrown on why this is happening.
Guess what will come afterwards?
Yeah! A great fall again and then we will all look like an idiot trying to see it for just mere correction just so we could feel better to ourselves and not feel the great loss that hits us.  Cry
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:09:17 PM

This is the big question I almost see everyday on every crypto group chats like in tg groups, Is the bear market finally over? Well some say yes we are finally came back into bull run movements again so expect new ATH in the end of the year, I believe that btc will surpass the $20k price last 2017 this year but its just pure speculation but if you are a crypto believer you are confident that this is really possible this year.   

but instead I see more negative news than positive news about bitcoin and maybe this is also one of the factors why the price of bitcoin is not significant anymore. but I personally really believe in bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin still has the opportunity to reach the highest price again.
Keep that positive view and enjoy what you are witnessing right now, the price again is rising the momentum is bringing more interest from
traders to hold and give way to much higher value, if this will keep it this way expect to achieved another level, we can't assure but we can assume
that there would be bull to pushed it higher.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

I prefer small increases in all crypto currencies than the huge leaps. Because small increases are more sustainable than the huge pumps imo.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:40:07 PM

There had been some moments where the prices seemed to be going down as people went on selling to secure profit but overcoming every sell wall, Bitcoin seems to be rising to reach new highs. Still struggling between 9K and 10K, it seems there's no stopping it. Bitcoin has again started rising and is already over 9.2K now.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:04:47 PM

Which exchange was Bitcoin trading at 10k because I never saw that price anywhere. The market is very interesting now and I think all those who left some time ago thinking crypto is gonna die, are now coming back.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:33:16 PM

I love the idea that you want Bitcoin to go that high but currently its still at 9.2k but we believe that it will go above 10k and even cross 20k. The market looking all green gives great joy especially when i look at my portfolio

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:37:39 PM

I prefer small increases in all crypto currencies than the huge leaps. Because small increases are more sustainable than the huge pumps imo.
The market makes big price jumps when experienced players see the opportunity to take advantage of FOMO, small changes do not bring so much profit.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

If it breaks 10k mark then 12k will be the next resistance and then moving on to 16k mark if btc keep breaking all these levels then it can go completely parabolic and create new all time high but personally i think it will range from 10k to 15k range this year and next year real bulls can take over and i expect a super bullish scenario taking btc price to 50k -100k range but this is my optimistic view and i may be wrong as well so please do not take it as investment advice.

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:07:27 PM

First of all, you should understand that this market is never stable here as there are constantly different factors that influence the price. At the expense of Bitcoin, I think that this is only the beginning of the bull trend as at the moment there are all prospects for further price growth to 20k.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:04:18 PM

You know the rise in Bitcoin has really made almost everyone happy, I for one my portfolio is breathing green. Our dear Bitcoin hasn't crossed 10k but we believe it will

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:16:08 PM

If it is to buy bitcoin for them then of course I would expect that the price will go up as we fell , and now clearly have come to the market bull I think this month we'll see 10000$

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:07:26 PM

This might be a good sign for bull run, however this might be short term only. I'm afraid that this run will result shortly in a huge drop. Let's hope that this will continue for longer period until the price rise further.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

This might be a good sign for bull run, however this might be short term only. I'm afraid that this run will result shortly in a huge drop. Let's hope that this will continue for longer period until the price rise further.
Honestly, i see the market very positive at this moment and if this price continues to surge before the year ends, then we will sure to enjoy a bull run. The price might reach $15k-$20k but since the market is so unpredictable, it can even go beyond $20k. After bull run, i guess a short correction will probably appear just like in the past previous years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:12:01 PM

Half way to 20K is already passed. I think that this year we will be able to see the long-awaited price. Of course, this will not happen immediately, there will be more than one correction, but the long-awaited mark of 20K is not far off.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:23:45 PM

The month of may and june has shown the signal of the bullrun after a lot of months under $ 5000 price. The bull will continue for the remaining of this year, Bitcoin would reach an new all time high before the end of the year.

Yes, possible bitcoin will reach a new time high and we expect that it would be a nice earnings soon. Since a lot of us are hoping for a big surprises. In my opinion with the bullrun expectation i think it will reach the Btc $25K just a little bit increase to the 2017 price high.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:26:19 PM

Half way to 20K is already passed. I think that this year we will be able to see the long-awaited price. Of course, this will not happen immediately, there will be more than one correction, but the long-awaited mark of 20K is not far off.
Why is 20 thousand a long-awaited price? I expect that if this year we will rise above 20 thousand, we will see a price much higher than 20 thousand dollars

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:57:23 PM

First of all, you should understand that this market is never stable here as there are constantly different factors that influence the price. At the expense of Bitcoin, I think that this is only the beginning of the bull trend as at the moment there are all prospects for further price growth to 20k.
It is true that whatever speculation today remains the nature of the market is difficult to predict because its movements are very fast and unstable.
At least we have seen and can consider your assets and did not take the wrong step, sooner or later we will know what really happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: