Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the crypto bull run June 2019  (Read 1236 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:08:55 AM

In my opinion, something is happening on the cryptocurrency market, but it is very difficult to understand.
The difficult part is making each of us think of the reason for this pump. We are all assuming that this is a bull run because the market has reached a level that we haven't thought of for this year.

We look for the appropriate reason why there's a push through with the market.

Just the beginning. Altcoins are still showing signs of life, but it's not for long. I believe that this year we can see altcoins at lower prices.
Many alts still alive and surviving, we will see those coins that will endure but many will start dying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:34:54 PM

Bitcoin now reached a 2 years high crossing 10K. Crypto have had a long bearish trend the last 2 years. Now the bull run is back again. What would the Bitcoin price hit this time? Will it cross the 20K line or would stay lower?
bitcoin will surely surpass it's previous all time high price,  but the questions now is when? No one knows exactly when it's gonna be, no one also knows when the bull run will happen,  lots of altcoins dumping so hard in Satoshi,  such as $Atom from 8k+ Satoshi to 2k+ $Zil from 300+ Satoshi to 87 Satosh both are dumping within 2 months i and several lots of altcoins too

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:21:20 PM

It seems even though it's currently in August and has already passed June. I don't think bull run can be maximal. there are still many altcoins that have not shown maximum movement and it is possible that only bitcoin can run, not all cryptos experience bull run.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:34:34 PM

I don’t know why I still find it quite difficult to accept that we are in bitcoin bull run already, I know we had some sudden sharp increase from April but I don’t think is the nature of bull run that I know because the full bull run usually come with nonstop fomo buy which usually does not stop until we reach a new all-time high within the shortest possible time, and as things are going in the market now, I am not sure that we will hit all time high off bitcoin this year, which would make me not see this as bull run.

The real bull run will definitely come, but would not be this year again, I think that would be after the halving of bitcoin which is going to be around April 2020 I believe, so after the halving, I am sure that it will attract a lot of people to invest in bitcoin ten.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 658

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:08:17 AM

Not very interesting because all focus on bitcoin while altcoin is still stuck. the comparison is far when in 2017, not all enjoyed the rise in bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 05:01:43 AM

Bitcoin now reached a 2 years high crossing 10K. Crypto have had a long bearish trend the last 2 years. Now the bull run is back again. What would the Bitcoin price hit this time? Will it cross the 20K line or would stay lower?
at the moment the price of bitcoin is undergoing correction, it only holds and falls which looks unlike previous month, but to reach $ 20k this year, it seems difficult because until now only bad news always befalls bitcoin

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:27:31 PM

It seems even though it's currently in August and has already passed June. I don't think bull run can be maximal. there are still many altcoins that have not shown maximum movement and it is possible that only bitcoin can run, not all cryptos experience bull run.
About altcoin price has not shown any movement these months. At least in bitcoin it has showing a good movement that price is slowly increasing. Agreed not all crypto will experience bull run like in bitcoin.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:55:06 PM

Bullrun is back again but not in June 2019, and you see already august and nothing happens with the market, not bull run. From the chart, i think bull run will come 2020 or 2021. Yes, this is only my prediction. Our patience is tested Smiley

We can't be sure when will it happen, and I just hope for good outcomes to initiate before bull run do commence. Next year will be a good time to happen, and expecting too much can be frustrating much better to be fair enough on our ideas and insights.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:51:15 AM

We can assume that the bull run for bitcoin this year was from April 01 to June 26, when it increased in price over this period by about four times. Now in all markets there is a period of relative calm. However, I think that from the end of September, Bitcoin should again show us good growth. True, it is unlikely this year we will be able to see its price of $ 20,000.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:54:00 AM

to reach $ 20k I think it will be very difficult because right now the price of bitcoin is experiencing a development that has not been stable. so I thought maybe it could happen in daloam some time in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:02:23 PM

I do not think we are already in the Bull market, because I see the price of Bitcoin has jumped high
but it did not last long, and now the price of Bitcoin is being stagnant. Maybe the Bullrun will happen in the next month.
I don’t understand what you mean by the price did not last long, I believe that ever since we started experiencing this surge, the price of bitcoin has stayed uptrend and the highest it has ever dropped to is still $9k which is still far higher than the bear market price that it ended with when the bull run took over from that April.

I know that we don’t see continuous increase like what we saw in the last bull run of 2017 that took 7 week to continue to surge, but the fact that there is correction amongst them does not mean that there would still not be continuity of the current trend, this correction is just temporary and I am sure that it will be over very soon for bitcoin to continue on its journey to ATH. I know that by next month, we will determine if the second part off the bull run will be this year or next year.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:15:29 PM

cryptocurrency has not been 100% recovered, because this is only an increase in bitcoin and for altcoin is still below the standard price, in my opinion this correction is still not reaching the bullish trend,bitcoin increase for now is still stable and I'm sure for the next year to reach 20k again
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:26:13 AM

We are in the middle of August, and the bull run still not appear in the market. Maybe we need to wait for more until bitcoin price can sit on the stable price because bitcoin itself still up and down many times and that makes the altcoin can not increase higher. But I see that some altcoin can reach the higher price, and that could be a good sign for the altcoin to grow again. If the situations are like this, I guess the altcoin can rally to the higher price, and that will trigger the bull run to comes.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:59:33 AM

cryptocurrency has not been 100% recovered, because this is only an increase in bitcoin and for altcoin is still below the standard price, in my opinion this correction is still not reaching the bullish trend,bitcoin increase, for now, is still stable and I'm sure for the next year to reach 20k again

Yes, there is a huge chance for the Bitcoin to cross the value of $20k in 2020. Still, altcoin prices have not recovered which seems to be still going down in the market. If you compare the altcoin price in 2018, the prices of altcoins went very low in the market and it seems we need to wait for the altcoins recovery.
Bitcoin has not started attracting institutional investors yet and I only see buying and selling from traders across all the exchanges. It means if there is a reason for them to come into the market then we should expect bitcoin to cross $20,000. For altcoin, I don't think there are going to have a different season this time around and what happened to bitcoin will also happen to them.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:11:21 PM

The bull run that am waiting patiently for is next year bull run cos this year bull run has passed already. Next year bull run will shock the whole universe  which altcoin will take a huge part in. As of now, am holdling and investing more on altcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:15:33 PM

crypto bull run might not happen this year, I think next year will be a bull run point for coins because seeing the current market is not at a good point, and right now I think the crypto market is still adjusting.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:04:06 AM

crypto bull run might not happen this year, I think next year will be a bull run point for coins because seeing the current market is not at a good point, and right now I think the crypto market is still adjusting.
Are you thinking that bull run might actually come by next year because of the halving that's scheduled to happen for bitcoin? The month of June has been of and on but still tolerable rather than the past few months.

Next year bull run will shock the whole universe  which altcoin will take a huge part in. As of now, am holdling and investing more on altcoin
To the point that most of the government will also interact to cryptocurrencies as it's alarming them with the growth that impressively comes in such an unexpected way. Not sure about it next year guys but I'm looking forward to it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:31:55 PM

I think bitcoin will hit $30000 or so by the end of the year of 2021 as cryptocurrency is being adopted widely across the globe. Bitcoin has still more than 60 percent of dominance in the crypto market. And it will increase over time as well. Institutional investment will also pour in over time. So I am very much optimistic about bitcoin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:36:24 PM

We are still falling and the market can easily fall back to 4k per BTC, if any whales decides to sell a whole bunch of BTCs, because there is no support. Investors are careful right now and we need something to motivate them to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: