Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your Feedback  (Read 123 times)
Adiceltic (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:58:47 AM

Hi, you Bitcointalkers,

I am new here and would like to introduce myself briefly.
My name is Adrian R., I am 39 years young, since many years in the internet on the way and well-known and operate the side https://adiceltic.de/faucets

Since nearly one year I am now also with the topic BTC crypto currencies thereby and totally fascinated by the many possibilities which this new world offers for us. Especially with the topic "Faucets" I am active, in the meantime I am registered here with nearly 30 services and have also tested these. For this reason I have added a section BTC "Crypto currencies" to my page (only in german). My question to you Bitcoin experts, what do you think of the crypto currencies section on my site?

Is there still missing content, do you understand the main points (without speaking german) or how do you like the graphics? I would be really pleased about praise, criticism and ideas, because I want to develop this subrange as well as my whole side constantly further... Furthermore, I am planning further projects in english and spanish at the moment and would be able to incorporate your comments perfectly. Important: Please constructive criticism.

Many, many thanks  Smiley

Adrian alias Adiceltic
Adiceltic (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:33:14 AM

No one?   Roll Eyes

Is there a problem with the URL? I heard from some germans here at bitcointalk, that they are not able to open the website because of their adfilters. I don't understand this because my website has only some banners, no popus or layers. So it would be very interesting for me to get more informations from you international Users... Can you help me?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: