Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best platform in the crypto industry? ERC20 or Other?  (Read 692 times)
Ghenjer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:31:59 PM

With many metrics, it's clear that Ethereum is one of the best blockchain projects on the market. However, there are many concerns throughout the industry about the problem of the Ethereum scale. As the number of applications on the network continues to grow, the network has been hit by slow transaction times and higher transaction costs, which has even led to the impending death proclamation of smart contract platforms.
While Ethereum focuses on fixing scale problems, and I think there are several platforms that bet on both of them taking their place as the number one smart contract platform.

Is the ethereum platform always the best in the crypto industry market? and how confident are you about this? give the reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:07:18 PM

Technology changes and innovation comes. Nothing is permanent mostly to the emerging technologies that we are interested with. Ethereum became the hot choice for most of these projects because its easy to build their platform using it.

But the other choice will depend now to the choice of these project makers because there's other platform where they can create now their projects.

- TRX
- BNB
- EOS
- NEO
- NEM
etc.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:54:41 PM

platfrom ethereum is one of the best trusted platforms currently in the ico project. even most ico projects are currently using the erc20 platform so I think for now the ethereum platform is one of the ico project leaders among others and this is indeed a fact.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:08:31 PM

I have been using cryptocurrencies for the third year now and I can say that Etherium and its ERC20 tokens remain the best. Lately, there is a lot of information about the scalability of the Etherium network and the allegedly slow transactions, but if this is the case and there are the best blockchain platforms, then why don't we see their popularity increasing and using ?! They just could not prove their advantages at the moment and for this Etherium remain the best platform at the moment. Moreover, as far as I know, soon Etherium is waiting for an update and the platform will become even better.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:12:28 PM

Many erc20 projects are shitcoins ,with thousands of coins and tokens on cmc many of them if not half are on erc20 blockchain simply because of its simplicity ,many good projects who use erc20 in the past have already switched to there own block chain ,I will go for from block chain ,it has better projects and they have access to block scam projects from there block chain

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:21:26 PM

Yes, there are several similar platforms (I would definitely add Cardano to the jossiel list), which are technically superior to Ethereum.
In this situation, everything is similar to the interrelation of BTC - the another coins. Namely, Ethereum was the first of its kind. The blockchain is protected by a large number of miners, developed infrastructure. And this is a time-tested platform.
Therefore, some platforms have the potential to surpass, but Ethereum is still the best.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

In terms of platforms, there are many companies and projects that use Ethereum because the cost is cheap and the way to use it is easy, but the ethereum platform cannot be said to be the best among others because now the competition is so tight that it can change at times we don't expect .
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:30:18 PM

Is the ethereum platform always the best in the crypto industry market? and how confident are you about this? give the reason.

Yes, for now i think ethereum is the best platform in this industry
and others platform thats already born can not beat the ethereum my friend
but, who knows in the next time, maybe a perfect platform will be born to replace ethereum

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:59:52 PM

For now i think ERC20 still the best and popular platform in the cryptocurrency.  We all know many project appear with Ethereum platform until this time and ERC20 still the best choice.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:01:09 PM

A lot of others that have wanted to compete with etherium in terms of provide a contract platform have often not made it to light, Wave, Monero, EOS, Neo and a lot others have all not been good compared to etherium. We would see how far Binance will go with their Bep2 platform, but for now, etherium is still taking the lead

Plinteng

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:03:19 PM

as long as ethereum always improves their products much better than now it might be difficult to replace by any platform. but I think there are several platforms that have a great chance of winning ethereum.

1. EOS
EOS is a decentralized application platform. EOS considers itself the most powerful infrastructure for decentralization applications. Similar to Ethereum, this is a supported blockchain platform to create and approve smart contracts.

2. STELLAR
STELLAR is a platform associated with banks, payment systems, and people. or can be categorized as other major competitors. Apart from that Stellar includes Networks that are known for providing fast, inexpensive cross-border integration payments or to transfer money quickly, reliably, and almost without cost.

3. NEO
NEO is a blockchain project that aims to utilize blockchain technology and create what is called the Smart Economy. More specifically, NEOs use blockchain technology and to digitize assets or automate digital asset management using smart contracts using distributed networks.

4. TRON
TRON is dedicated to creating a truly decentralized Internet. this project is consistently much faster than Ethereum. In addition, in the TRON network there are no costs associated with the transaction. This is a distinct advantage for users. This network also supports atomic exchange and has an internal decentralized exchange.

5. CARDANO
CARDANO describes itself as the third generation blockchain and fully dubs itself 'Ethereum Killer'. and use open source code that is academically reviewed to install networks, which will make the base and developer have a strong code base for applications that are built.

Although Ethereum has a clear first mover advantage in smart contracts and a decentralized application sector, among the five projects mentioned above can provide several functions similar to improvements. In some aspects they may outperform their predecessors in the future.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:47:03 PM

In terms of platforms, there are many companies and projects that use Ethereum because the cost is cheap and the way to use it is easy, but the ethereum platform cannot be said to be the best among others because now the competition is so tight that it can change at times we don't expect .

if in personal opinion the ethereum platform is actually the best platform from other platforms, because in general most companies and ico project developers use the platform owned by ethereum. although the competition is very tight but I'm sure ethereum is the best platform at the moment.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

Ethereum has created by using simple codes that makes even a beginner can understand about that and this already created by various codes. i can say that was the best platform till this time.
ERC20 still remain the best tokenization asset at this moment. You can see that so many platforms even IEOs are still using it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:11:37 PM

Until now I personally still use the Ethereum ERC20 platform, because we know, that some users still use the Ethereum Platform in conducting all trade transactions. and if the problem is lacking in service, I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Jimscovlt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:29:57 PM

so far the ethereum platform has developed well, many new tokens have been generated from this platform. the ico project has become a scope with paltfrom ethereum. so I think platfrom ethereum can be said to be the best platform at the moment.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:43:29 PM

Ethereum blockchain and smart-contracts are currently so slow, that´s  why we see many successful smart contracts platformbecause they offer speed at first. But do not forget about the security and decentralization!

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:08:11 PM

I like EOS platform, but I think that for the massive adoption, EOS is not good. It is extremely difficult to create wallet and also it is paid! Imagine that you tell about EOS someone and then explain him that he has to pay at first to use the blockchain, when Bitcoin and others are totally free (okay some transaction fees are everywhere) Cheesy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:01:14 PM

Ethereum blockchain and smart-contracts are currently so slow, that´s  why we see many successful smart contracts platformbecause they offer speed at first. But do not forget about the security and decentralization!

yes the slow erc20 blockchain network is caused because every second there are many users who make transactions with the ethereum platform. but if ethereum can improve this tissue it is likely that ethereum will still be liked by many people.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 12:28:56 PM

I do not know how far the Binance chain intend to go and how they will integrate this with other exchanges as soon as possible, but so far the ERC20 has been the most successful and have birthed a lot of successful projects which a lot have gone launching theirs. If I were to use any platform, it would still be etherium or possibly Binance because of the influence they have in crypto market

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:56:29 PM

You cannot compare all aspect with eth amongst any other cause the concept of other project is quite different. Not all festures of eth can dominate other projects and that is a reality. Eth for me can beat thousands of shitcoin and other competitior but it is not good to say that they behind with other projects cause eth has been the most amazing tokenized platform for everyone I guess.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: