Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best platform in the crypto industry? ERC20 or Other?  (Read 694 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:53:16 AM

It depends on what is meant by the term "best" platform . If you mean the popularity and the number of users in the network, then this is definitely ethereum. If we evaluate the network based on scalability and transaction speed, the winners may be different, for example, zilliqa. In addition, you can also divide all networks according to the principle of decentralized / centralized, and if you consider centralization as an advantage, then such a network as a stellar can be your favorite.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:31:32 AM

so far the platform ethereum has become an important part of the ico project and there have been many successful projects produced from this smart platform. so I think the ERC20 platform is the best platform at the moment because there is no other platform that is better than the ERC20 platform.
There is an adage that I learnt from one of my African friend, he said if you have never gone to another man’s farm, you will think it is your father’s own that is the biggest. The fact that Ethereum is the most popular chain doesn’t mean there are no other chains that is not better than Ethereum, in fact, many has testified to how effective Binance chain and EOS has been, but Ethereum is still having the hype being the first in this area, and being the first altcoins created.

You can search yourself and see how many projects are beginning to migrate to Binance chain, and newly projects are strictly considering Binance chain.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:42:47 AM

ERC20 is currently the best platform in cyptocurrency, we can see a lot of projects that use this Ethereum platform. For others I think Binance platform will be a competitor for ERC20.
ERC is the best but this time it looks like BEP at the same tier with ethereum too. there were only two best assets for tokenization right now ERC and BEP. both look very best asset consider the mass adoption that already happened with it them all

More and more I see swap projects using BEP, I feel the advantage is gradually studying towards BEP. Because Binance made an effort to get their DEX to have a large volume and widely used in the future when Binance was closed to US users.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:07:22 PM

It is clearly going to be Ethereum, because the most used blockchain for building tokens is still ERC20. But I see a big threat in Binance coin, because more and more projects are swapping their ERC-20 tokens into Binancechain.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:34:32 PM

so far the platform ethereum has become an important part of the ico project and there have been many successful projects produced from this smart platform. so I think the ERC20 platform is the best platform at the moment because there is no other platform that is better than the ERC20 platform.
There is an adage that I learnt from one of my African friend, he said if you have never gone to another man’s farm, you will think it is your father’s own that is the biggest. The fact that Ethereum is the most popular chain doesn’t mean there are no other chains that is not better than Ethereum, in fact, many has testified to how effective Binance chain and EOS has been, but Ethereum is still having the hype being the first in this area, and being the first altcoins created.

You can search yourself and see how many projects are beginning to migrate to Binance chain, and newly projects are strictly considering Binance chain.
yes I agree and like your saying, even though most ico uses the ethereum platform does not mean that nothing is better than that, of course I also believe there are other platforms that are not much different from erc20, such as eos or binance platforms. even I see many projects that use eos or binance platforms too
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:03:48 PM

With many metrics, it's clear that Ethereum is one of the best blockchain projects on the market. However, there are many concerns throughout the industry about the problem of the Ethereum scale. As the number of applications on the network continues to grow, the network has been hit by slow transaction times and higher transaction costs, which has even led to the impending death proclamation of smart contract platforms.
While Ethereum focuses on fixing scale problems, and I think there are several platforms that bet on both of them taking their place as the number one smart contract platform.

Is the ethereum platform always the best in the crypto industry market? and how confident are you about this? give the reason.

Not at all, the ethereum transaction speed is quick. It is only about your gas fee.
The more you using the gas fee, the faster your transaction will be processed.
I still think Ethereum is the best coin for companies in blockchain because it has smart contract and good speed.

bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:08:00 PM

More and more I see swap projects using BEP, I feel the advantage is gradually studying towards BEP. Because Binance made an effort to get their DEX to have a large volume and widely used in the future when Binance was closed to US users.
yes I am very surprised now because it is reported that there will be binance for US citizens themselves.
but seeing the many projects that use the etheruem chain to BEP I think this is because of the trend from DEX binance. and maybe this is one of the problems that makes ethereum very slow moving.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:18:10 PM

I don't have one but two best platform ,tron and ETH are the best to me but ETH is very easy to use and that's why many new projects are using ETH blockchain but tron is more better to me

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:23:46 PM

Many projects have said to replace ETH. But now it seems that no project can surpass the status of ETH. ETH is very large. If ETH can solve the problem of transaction congestion and tariff. Then it will be developed by leaps and bounds. The latest information shows. ETH is updating its technology.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

Technology changes and innovation comes. Nothing is permanent mostly to the emerging technologies that we are interested with. Ethereum became the hot choice for most of these projects because its easy to build their platform using it.

But the other choice will depend now to the choice of these project makers because there's other platform where they can create now their projects.

- TRX
- BNB
- EOS
- NEO
- NEM
etc.
I, too, am of that opinion.Now the market is pretty healthy competition and who will be the best time will tell.If the Ethereum team solves the scalability problem then the platform will remain number 1.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:30:07 AM

With many metrics, it's clear that Ethereum is one of the best blockchain projects on the market. However, there are many concerns throughout the industry about the problem of the Ethereum scale. As the number of applications on the network continues to grow, the network has been hit by slow transaction times and higher transaction costs, which has even led to the impending death proclamation of smart contract platforms.
While Ethereum focuses on fixing scale problems, and I think there are several platforms that bet on both of them taking their place as the number one smart contract platform.

Is the ethereum platform always the best in the crypto industry market? and how confident are you about this? give the reason.

The demands of ETH is still high, we can see the marketcap of ETH is on the 2nd position in cryptocurrency.
Companies are run their products with ETH tokens, and many investors hold ETH tokens in their portfolio.
Based on that, i think ETH is still a good platform to use in crypto industry.

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:34:34 AM

It will not always be, someday surely there will be competitors who can beat ETH. Now ETH smartcontract is too easy to make and it causes a lot of fraudsters to use it, I'm sure if it continues like this one day there will be a new platform that can solve this problem

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:00:25 AM

The demands of ETH is still high, we can see the marketcap of ETH is on the 2nd position in cryptocurrency.
Companies are run their products with ETH tokens, and many investors hold ETH tokens in their portfolio.
Based on that, i think ETH is still a good platform to use in crypto industry.
The demands itself are reflections that there's still many developers who supports ETH platform than those who also trying to recreate their own
versions of platform, it's been a quite a while when those known projects like waves tried to compete with ETH and still the success brings this
coin to be the next with BTC.
Tresnocrypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:12:03 PM

if their performance gives the best it is also likely that it will produce good results, but unfortunately in 2018 their performance was quite bad, what was generated from the many platform ERC20 that became garbage. this is what needs to be considered again
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:31:27 PM

There is no perfect platform in cryptocurrency, each platform is something unique, but the most popular platforms in my opinion are BNB and erc20

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:49:29 PM

I like QuarkChain idea of multi-native tokens. If you build token on QuarkChain, you can pay a GAS in your token instead of in QKC coin.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:43:25 PM

I am pretty hyped on Nuls because of their approach to how anyone can build a blockchain with their out-of-the-box approach. This means that any developer whether having experience with blockchain or not can build a blockchain regardless of language.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:14:31 PM

ERC 20 is undoubtedly the leader on token platforms. It has the most extensive documentations and a large trained workforce. If you love some learning curve, EOS and Tron's platform for token issuance are too getting popular these days. NEM and Stellar are other popular options.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:18:12 PM

ERC in 2017 is very extraordinary. but now many have developed. EOS, NEM, TRON, and many more smart contract platform ecosystems. even the chain binance exchange platform that made their own blockchain network began to look a lot. some ERC also began to switch to BEP.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:57:41 PM

ERC in 2017 is very extraordinary. but now many have developed. EOS, NEM, TRON, and many more smart contract platform ecosystems. even the chain binance exchange platform that made their own blockchain network began to look a lot. some ERC also began to switch to BEP.
I will never count asset that used on the EOS, NEM and TRON to be a competitor with ERC20 asset because those platforms is not having demand. Binance chain is the only blockchain that issued an asset called BEP20 that can be considered as the main competitor for ethereum.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀