Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:19:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade on Latoken  (Read 1728 times)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:40:18 AM

I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

So far I have no problem with this exchange, even the withdrawals and deposits all went smoothly. I think this exchange is quite good even though it's not as good as binary, but this exchange has good trust and service rather than an exchange that only scams its users for many reasons.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:10:54 AM

I have already traded several times on the Latoken trading platform and everything went well. For me, Latoken is an ordinary trading platform with the ability to sell or buy cryptocurrency. As for some special moments, I did not see anything like that. Everything works without problems. Of course, there are no such large trading volumes, but you can still trade cryptocurrency. I believe that in order to choose the best platform for cryptocurrency trading, you need to try as much as possible all trading platforms and make a choice based on experience.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:17:04 AM

I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

Well, if you trade coins that are not on the big exchanges, then there is no choice, and if you are top coins, it’s better to go to safe exchanges

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:26:00 AM

The latoken exchanger is safe and transactions quickly withdraw by bitcoin or altcoins are not only avoiding sometimes having their exchanger bug and causing a negative feed back to their exchanger.

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:33:12 AM

If you are sharing it based on your honest experience, then you are doing the right thing.
Not a lot of traders appreciate the site, but you have a good experience trading on the site, so that feed back is accepted.

Personally, I don't trade in an exchange with low volume, I prefer in big exchange like Binance but on your part, it's also nice that you try a small one.

This is one of the reasons why I don't trust a lot of exchanges, https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomrodgers1/2019/04/04/99-of-volume-could-be-wash-trading-as-bitcoin-takes-back-5000/#7fcd641e23d5

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7 (OP)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:56:06 PM

Thank you for all the honest comments here, I really need that. I understand every risk of trading but minimizing mistakes is an important part of crypto trading.
Most say that the recommended and trusted exchange latoken. yes even though i agree that don't be too confident with any exchange.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:51:31 PM

yes I believe that latoken is a safe exchange and charges a low fee compared to other exchanges and every time there is a registered token that makes traders not bored to trade in the exchange
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:11:46 PM

I was an trader on latoken. And personally speaking I got no problem in latoken when I was there. I almost used it for 6-7 months. And no problem at that stage. The problem with latoken is the volume many people said about that. And they add some tokens that are not even trusted in the market. But still I was fine with that but when I got some problems at the end that was a issue about withdraw my ethereum. At first I thought that was fine it happens cause eth chain is conjugated. So I went to their customer service but that where the main problem started. I got my ethereum but it was almost 6-7 days and customer service was not responding properly. After that I never trade on latoken. But ilthink it's a problem with only me so you can go for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:32:44 PM

Actually, every trader may have certain experience trading in certain exchange, so does experience in LaToken. There are some people who might have bad experience. But I'm the same as you, having a good experience and no problem there. It is one of the top 20 exchanges that we can meet.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:58:59 AM

Actually, every trader may have certain experience trading in certain exchange, so does experience in LaToken. There are some people who might have bad experience. But I'm the same as you, having a good experience and no problem there. It is one of the top 20 exchanges that we can meet.

If we have a bad experience in a certain exchange, we would simply move out and will not use it again, unless they'll improve.
With a big number of exchanges in the market, it will not be hard for us to find a good one which we think is reputable, so we can trade with security.

LA Token is not popular as Binance but maybe they are doing things to improve, what they are now does not mean will be their future as this crypto space is big and more room to grow will be achieve in the long run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:26:46 AM

I don't think Latoken is a reputable exchange to put all your money and trade there. sometimes exchange concentration is better than there. Most small exchange companies such as Hitbtc, Yobit, Latoken are all exchanges with many complaints from traders because there is no best support for them. transactions are often faulty and everything is at a bad level. So I only recommend that you trade in big exchange like Binance and Huobi.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:31:51 AM

I don't think Latoken is a reputable exchange to put all your money and trade there. sometimes exchange concentration is better than there. Most small exchange companies such as Hitbtc, Yobit, Latoken are all exchanges with many complaints from traders because there is no best support for them. transactions are often faulty and everything is at a bad level. So I only recommend that you trade in big exchange like Binance and Huobi.
actually we want to trade in binance or huobi, but unfortunately our assets not traded yet on there.so we have to wait till this moment coming and ofcourse its not easy .exchanges team will review about projects carefully.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:28:06 AM

actually we want to trade in binance or huobi, but unfortunately our assets not traded yet on there.so we have to wait till this moment coming and ofcourse its not easy .exchanges team will review about projects carefully.
Sometimes trader don't have any choice because only a few coins listed on major exchanges, so other only will listed on small exchanges, I'm first time using Latoken last week, my experience is their trading volume not ideal but no issue for trading. I won't trust them and store my assets on exchanges, so I'm immediately make withdrawal and transfer. I'm hear that Latoken is a pump and dump exchanges, do you agree?
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:30:51 AM

I also tarded latoken and made a profit of $ 50. but for me trading on latoken is a lot of dead coins and fake trade volumes. you should be careful when choosing coins.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:36:49 AM

I never had problem using latoken exchange but if I'm a trader i will not definitely use it because the volume is quite low and wash trade is rampant there. Why don't you try to use a well known exchange like binance? It's easy to use and convenient.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:46:29 AM

You have made some profits, have you tried to withdraw them and were you able to withdraw them?? If yes, then there is no problem and you an continue to trade with them since its working out for you and you're making good trades with it (that's what you believe). I haven't known about this Latoken exchange before, this is my first time of knowing about them, so I can't really say anything about them for now. But don't keep much of your money on an exchange, cause if a new exchange claims to be hacked, that means all your money is gone cause you're not going to get it back, unless they are so good they might decide to be paying the money little by little until they have paid it all.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:49:47 AM

Latoken has created its reputation on the market although it's not a old exchange. I also have had positive experience with this exchange. However, I suggest to use Binance, Kucoin if your token are listed there.
Furious 7 (OP)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:39:04 PM

You have made some profits, have you tried to withdraw them and were you able to withdraw them?? If yes, then there is no problem and you an continue to trade with them since its working out for you and you're making good trades with it (that's what you believe). I haven't known about this Latoken exchange before, this is my first time of knowing about them, so I can't really say anything about them for now. But don't keep much of your money on an exchange, cause if a new exchange claims to be hacked, that means all your money is gone cause you're not going to get it back, unless they are so good they might decide to be paying the money little by little until they have paid it all.
I am thinking about this, and I am happy with your opinion.
Thank you for giving an enlightening opinion, I have tried it and hope this is the right decision. Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:43:15 PM

I realize latoken is safe and has a good exchange. But most altcoins on latoken don't have large volumes. Honestly I have to admit, I am not interested in trading there. I like to trade in exchanges that have large volumes. Therefore, I never trade in latoken.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:09:45 PM

I have little experience in trading on this exchange. I didn't trade large volumes. Perhaps that is why I have never had problems with input and output.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: