Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:06:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade on Latoken  (Read 1728 times)
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:57:34 AM

I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

So far LATOKEN is ok with me I can deposit, trade and with all my tokens and I don't face any issue at all but I have seen a small issues from one user you might as well check it out in the scam section but it was a minor issue and I think it was already resolved.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:10:38 AM

as long as you trade on latoken get a profit, then just continue. in my opinion trading on latoken is quite safe. there is no theft at this time as long as I trade there.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:13:27 AM

I also using Latoken from some time and don't face any problem in trading or withdraw. Always apply 2fa to secure your account.
for security I think latoken still has pretty good security as long as their system isn't hacked. but I am not so sure with the volume trading real estate that is there, sometimes in some assets it does not seem normal for trades to start or when compared to other exchanges.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:25:16 AM

I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?
Latoken has not encountered any accusations of unbelief. I think Latoken is still good but it is still not a potential exchange. cryptopia has also been greatly appreciated at the time before but now it has gone bankrupt because of a number of factors.
Small exchange is not reliable because they do not develop. and things that don't grow often will be eliminated.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:29:37 AM

I also using Latoken from some time and don't face any problem in trading or withdraw.

Guess OP should have a poll to know the vote of the majority.

Always apply 2fa to secure your account.

Good security features, every user should 2FA enabled their accounts.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:30:06 AM

as long as you trade on latoken get a profit, then just continue. in my opinion trading on latoken is quite safe. there is no theft at this time as long as I trade there.
If you speak of security, of course all exchanges will definitely do that. There are no exchanges that say their exchange is not safe, all exchanges can be said to be safe. Many say that Latoken exchanges are low volume, mostly shitcoin and not many trade there.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:49:24 AM

many of the altcoins in latoken exchanges don't have trading volumes and most new altcoins are there and are careful with fake trading volumes, the good news
so far I have no problem with latoken for deposits or withdraw.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:59:59 AM

I used latoken today again and I think the service is excellent, always fast deposits and withdrawals
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:46:01 AM

You communicate at any platform that is your decision. To me, Latoken is not a great platform, this is the platform used to call for capital to help ICO projects. Most of these projects not censored, and many projects fail or make no profit for investors. The Latoken platform lists a lot of Altcoins that is not known to anyone, or no one buys/sells.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:23:44 AM

Well, Honestly even I hate to trade here in LAtoken But I have no choice because the rewards coins of the previous campaign I joined their token was listed here in this platform, and worst the volume was really shameful due to it zero volume to their platform site. And the experienced I had  here was that I made a deposit to Latoken but from the origin exchange  said that it was already transferred to latoken and yet it didn't transferred actually its been almost 1 months, I contacted latoken support and yet they didn't reply up to now.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:34:07 AM

Good for you but always keep an open mind. In my case, I think latoken is not a good exchange. I had a bad experience about it and I lost a lot of coins there due to security breach. Also, I experienced a difficult withdrawal process and it took like forever before it completed. Most of the coins in latoken have also fake volume and the value are very cheap.

sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:09:04 PM

I think is no problem, so far I have also used LATOKEN exchanges and there have never been problems. If you have a lot of time, you can also work on Airdrop in Latoken. Regarding Latoken security also uses 2FA, at least to keep your coins safe.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:22:33 PM

I think is no problem, so far I have also used LATOKEN exchanges and there have never been problems. If you have a lot of time, you can also work on Airdrop in Latoken. Regarding Latoken security also uses 2FA, at least to keep your coins safe.
as long as i used latoken exchanges it give me good services.i am trading without any problems whether in withdrawl or deposit process.latoken developt many feature now, such as IEO and airdrop platform.traders will get many advantages use this exchanges.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:29:31 PM

I don't think that, because I haven't start yet trading in latoken exchange. So I can't tell but you have still take trading if their was a good stable secority exchange.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:39:13 PM

For me, I am also using the latoken exchange for deposits or withdraw since last six months and it's good experience for me. I did not face any issue yet.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:44:55 PM

About deposit, withdraw and trading, LAtoken does very well. However, what makes people have a negative view of it is liquidity issues.
They list a lot of projects every day, and almost every projects listed suffers from the price of the token will be crashed to nearly worthless. In addition to top coins like ETH BTC, other tokens have almost no volume.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:21:21 PM

Latoken is one of the worst exchange, they list every new altcoin because they earn money for every listing, but the quality of services are going down with it. And I am not talking about their airdrops with zero value.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:26:31 PM

I don't do trading in Latoken, but it has a good volumes of coins. I can tell also that Latoken has a good market going on its platform since it only has 212 markets. This means that they are filtering many shitcoins going on their site.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

I don't do trading in Latoken, but it has a good volumes of coins. I can tell also that Latoken has a good market going on its platform since it only has 212 markets. This means that they are filtering many shitcoins going on their site.
I generally think that this exchange is just a dump exchange. all tokens and coins which listed on this exchange are falling down in price in the huge number of times.

hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:40:30 PM

This exchange have been fake volume. I think it's not good for trader. Be careful with your balance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: