Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know of a service that provides android and ios wallets for your altcoin  (Read 112 times)
CoinFascination (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:34:28 AM

For a Dash based altcoin, who can create and maintain mobile wallets?
I could probably build one but supporting and maintaining seems a little much.
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:53:15 AM

Request for this in the service section.
There will be plenty of people who can help you with it.
Just be clear with the terms and provide an incentive for the same.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 07:57:37 AM

The best and most reliable mobile wallet is coinomi wallet ,its available on iOS and android and it supports many altcoins especially the top100 altcoins ,erc20 tokens are supported even Coinomi has announced its partnership with Binance DEX in a move that would see them provide support for the BNB token.

MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:00:23 AM

The best and most reliable mobile wallet is coinomi wallet ,its available on iOS and android and it supports many altcoins especially the top100 altcoins ,erc20 tokens are supported even Coinomi has announced its partnership with Binance DEX in a move that would see them provide support for the BNB token.

They are not asking for a mobile wallet for DASH.
They are asking for a developer who knows how to build a mobile wallet for their alt-coin which is based on DASH.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:28:46 PM

I honestly don’t have greatest knowledge about this but I will suggest you to try Cryptolinks, as here you should be able to find very much every detail you require to have and it will be something that will be easier.

Although you could even find it via Google, but this is the site where everything is already put in so not only will it save your time but it will also simplify a lot of stuff for yourself like it has done for me as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: