Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Not Decentralized  (Read 788 times)
Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

90% of bitcoin hold by whales, only 10% of bitcoin hold by people,whales  can do anything pump btc to moon or dump it to hell,
BUT ask yourself 1 question: What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined? then whales completely control bitcoin price.
Bitcoin Is Not Decentralized.
I thought about that too. Crypto turns into an ordinary banking and trading system, we most likely lost decentralization forever.
How so? In 100 years + when this happens the fee system should be for the miners and trades still happen, whales will all be dead and if you think their children and grandchildren will never profit take you're foolish too.

In 100 years there will be no BTC in the minds of Consumers, but there will be Blockchain or something better !
Oh yes and what will be? Your too secret project you need 50 BTC to start? You're a thief and a scam artist, I have learned all I need to about you to see what you're all about.

LMAO, got anything else to say besides some pointless stuff that even isnt related to this topic? Wink My idea is my idea, and if i was paid for it than i would help BTC rise in Value and be distributed into the hands of common people. As every labour is paid so should be mine, nothing is free.. Ya Gambling addict ^^
So you think advertisements would distribute Bitcoin? So what the hell do ads do for distribution that the daily order book doesn't? For every sale there is a buyer, how do you not get this? The common people is a bullshit term, the common person doesn't own stock, precious metals or have a savings, welcome to the real world, most live paycheck to paycheck and we are on the daily getting the interest of more run of the mill investors.

You're just babbling about something you don't know enough about and refuse to back it up because you can't.

Who do you think made the price rise in to $19,000.00? The common man, taking a mortgage on his house so he could invest into BTC and other CC and as the investor spots this he jumps in 4 profits. Yes a proper Advertisement would make BTC spike, by that i dont mean ADs on pages, i know you are too dumb to understand. Mill investors are too smart to put their money in BTC. If they do, they just dont care about anything. I wont tell you anything regarding my plans, as there are Zuckerbergers out there just waiting for an idea to grab including you prolly. I know more than i speak about, and you dude will never know what i know.
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:19:15 PM

the most right answer ** ask expert blockchain but if you have good logic and you trust yourself you dont need expert, kids on reddit know this * but this kids are smart they learn  a l0t

educate yourself just a bit before you output crap from your mind,,,

when you say it not Decentralized you really try to say it not distributed, search and learn before you post hey, but the problem is 99% of the people can figure out for few reasons , very huge check stats!!!

out of the 99% around 30% is people that dont know to figure out and go learn and stuck to the smart people in every vertical and they somehow get to nice results and much more until they move alone BUT the problem how do you know who is smart if you cannot figure who speak truth and dont lies, here from the 30% only 10 % survive the other move after wrong people. but why Huh? because the internet is dominated by scams and everywhere...

the ones that can figure everything them self are the small % who make in this game and other games....very simple

ahhhhh think how the 30% who are willing to learn and not to output the crap inside their had in a p0st, and get deep....how they will know to who listen.... its mean if somebody have 5 stars in this website or other he know what he speak ,,,hell no

examples : some high profile people(really not and didnt make a penny they just high profile because of some stars shit and other shit)say supply dosent important which in fact is the most important for example the founder of harmony.one say this ?? hell founder hhhhh so idiot.  its mean smart people always invest in small supply projects max 1b coins and the best less then 300 m coins.

there are more example and other shit...

better to stick expert blockchain and their blogs and find them... they lead to the right path

back Decentralized its mean peer to peer...wallet to wallet or pc to pc....no middle man(central medium)  for example:

BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol, which means that the computers in a BitTorrent “swarm” (a group of computers downloading and uploading the same torrent) transfer data between each other .** ... In this way, everyone downloading a torrent is also uploading the same torrent.

get it mate --- without the need for a central server in bitcoin its mean without banks and paypal and visa now , when you say bitcoin is not Decentralized you wrong, its Decentralized BUT in peer to peer  tech some peer hold more the other less very simple if it movies and mp3 or bitcoins....

but distributed tech compare to Decentralized tech its mean each peer is equal hold info ,,,for example in BitTorrent with distributed tech each peer equal compare to other in the amount of files*(movies,mp3,software....and so on) and there no one peer hold more then other which mean in money its not great idea ,,,compare to files*,  distributed its peer to peer but each peer hold equal amount of x.....

after all this we understand that bitcoin is Decentralized even if one peer/wallet hold more then other its the nature of Decentralized,,,in other words if some hold to much bitcoins its dosent make it non Decentralized from tech prespective and logic without bullshit but it LESS distributed

which lead to us before you post research deep its healthy, you try to say something and use wrong words and other here also uneducated and even answer and there is huge gap between people because not the right words used to explained and other answer even more wrong and basically you have a situation where there is huge conversion which is empty like air and dont have meaning hell its funny to spot this f0r smrt pe0pel..

good luck
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:25:29 PM

the most right answer ** ask expert blockchain but if you have good logic and you trust yourself you dont need expert, kids on reddit know this * but this kids are smart they learn  a l0t

educate yourself just a bit before you output crap from your mind,,,

when you say it not Decentralized you really try to say it not distributed, search and learn before you post hey, but the problem is 99% of the people can figure out for few reasons , very huge check stats!!!

out of the 99% around 30% is people that dont know to figure out and go learn and stuck to the smart people in every vertical and they somehow get to nice results and much more until they move alone BUT the problem how do you know who is smart if you cannot figure who speak truth and dont lies, here from the 30% only 10 % survive the other move after wrong people. but why Huh? because the internet is dominated by scams and everywhere...

the ones that can figure everything them self are the small % who make in this game and other games....very simple

ahhhhh think how the 30% who are willing to learn and not to output the crap inside their had in a p0st, and get deep....how they will know to who listen.... its mean if somebody have 5 stars in this website or other he know what he speak ,,,hell no

examples : some high profile people(really not and didnt make a penny they just high profile because of some stars shit and other shit)say supply dosent important which in fact is the most important for example the founder of harmony.one say this ?? hell founder hhhhh so idiot.  its mean smart people always invest in small supply projects max 1b coins and the best less then 300 m coins.

there are more example and other shit...

better to stick expert blockchain and their blogs and find them... they lead to the right path

back Decentralized its mean peer to peer...wallet to wallet or pc to pc....no middle man(central medium)  for example:

BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol, which means that the computers in a BitTorrent “swarm” (a group of computers downloading and uploading the same torrent) transfer data between each other .** ... In this way, everyone downloading a torrent is also uploading the same torrent.

get it mate --- without the need for a central server in bitcoin its mean without banks and paypal and visa now , when you say bitcoin is not Decentralized you wrong, its Decentralized BUT in peer to peer  tech some peer hold more the other less very simple if it movies and mp3 or bitcoins....

but distributed tech compare to Decentralized tech its mean each peer is equal hold info ,,,for example in BitTorrent with distributed tech each peer equal compare to other in the amount of files*(movies,mp3,software....and so on) and there no one peer hold more then other which mean in money its not great idea ,,,compare to files*,  distributed its peer to peer but each peer hold equal amount of x.....

after all this we understand that bitcoin is Decentralized even if one peer/wallet hold more then other its the nature of Decentralized,,,in other words if some hold to much bitcoins its dosent make it non Decentralized from tech prespective and logic without bullshit but it LESS distributed

which lead to us before you post research deep its healthy, you try to say something and use wrong words and other here also uneducated and even answer and there is huge gap between people because not the right words used to explained and other answer even more wrong and basically you have a situation where there is huge conversion which is empty like air and dont have meaning hell its funny to spot this f0r smrt pe0pel..

good luck

reread it mate its healthy Smiley
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:26:44 PM

We had it worse back in 2014-2015 when a whale can literally buy tens of thousands of coins in a single go and dump on all of our faces, hence, the many 'dead-cat bounces' during that time. Right now, as prices continue to rise and as more people come in on the market every day, the number of whales are actually becoming less and less. Like any other traders, they do not hold for a long time when there's not a potential profit to be made, and are just offloading too in order to move around funds and whatnot.

Also, decentralized ≠ distributed. Our choice of words sometimes alter what we really want to say.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Yeah, whales do hold a large amount of bitcoin and they can somewhat cause price manipulation. But all whales do no successfully manipulate the price. Not all of them are willing to take the risk of manipulating the price and making profit. One wrong step and they might end up with a huge loss. And as time passes, we will see those coins being held by the whales being spread among different users naturally/eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:40:56 PM

We had it worse back in 2014-2015 when a whale can literally buy tens of thousands of coins in a single go and dump on all of our faces, hence, the many 'dead-cat bounces' during that time. Right now, as prices continue to rise and as more people come in on the market every day, the number of whales are actually becoming less and less. Like any other traders, they do not hold for a long time when there's not a potential profit to be made, and are just offloading too in order to move around funds and whatnot.

Also, decentralized ≠ distributed. Our choice of words sometimes alter what we really want to say.

no when people communicate they need to know which word to use and why ,,if you think its not right you far away from the ball park nd will be as this is simple basic to communictae clear then noobs know what to search and what learn,,,,,the guy that post it dont know what is decentralized and mean to distributed then other learn from him and so on smart people when they see this they seat quiet and see how they talk and what their minds process because there is no sense going there hhhhhh ,  kids know to communicate clear so this guy must .... around smart people if you say this its comedy ,,,

when he say its decentralized??? so much wrong in there as smart people i help him to clear the gap and lead him in the right path which mean non the above Smiley.

and bitcoin is very distributed there is blockchain explorer and all wallets its easy ... another bump

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:45:33 PM

Yeah, whales do hold a large amount of bitcoin and they can somewhat cause price manipulation. But all whales do no successfully manipulate the price. Not all of them are willing to take the risk of manipulating the price and making profit. One wrong step and they might end up with a huge loss. And as time passes, we will see those coins being held by the whales being spread among different users naturally/eventually.

in fact whales protect the price why??

the whales know bitcoin price can get astronomical and they have alot so its mean they are the one which worry m0st of the time , they dont want to have fait money or someshit stable coin where is no grow and nothing speical.....

mic drop
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:50:14 PM

90% of bitcoin hold by whales, only 10% of bitcoin hold by people,whales  can do anything pump btc to moon or dump it to hell,
BUT ask yourself 1 question: What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined? then whales completely control bitcoin price.
in my opinion whales dont have 90% of the bitcoin
they just have enough of bitcoin the affect the price right now
when there more adoption someday it will be more harder for them to affect the price.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:56:54 PM

in my opinion whales dont have 90% of the bitcoin
they just have enough of bitcoin the affect the price right now
when there more adoption someday it will be more harder for them to affect the price.

its not about opinion  mate there is blockchain explorer and the wallets out there,,,nothing is hides ,,its all out there which wallets have the most and which less very simple....

the ones that say whales hold most of btc and other shit, this people either crazy and read shit on the web from shit websites and they cannot understand in which deep shit their mind because they cannot understand simple thing is that blockchain  explorer and you can see all the wallets...its so easy

its not about opinion bro its all 0ut there to see,,,

Kriptonian1661

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:33:39 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 07:46:05 PM by Kriptonian1661

Without proper Promos there will be no Adoption, mark my words as i am in promo business since 2010 i know how to do it right and where to do it. I am not alone in this business i have buddies who do this with me and the last time we did BTC Promo, Consumers started coming in because i the head of it all brought them in then people just started following. Cool I might not know it all about Blockchain and stuff related to it, but i am damn good at Marketing and promos.

Edited: I am just sad that people lost their money as my intention was to make them money
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:43:43 PM

Yeah, whales do hold a large amount of bitcoin and they can somewhat cause price manipulation.
One thing I noticed lately is that when people talk about whales, it mostly concerns manipulation. Fact is that by default, someone with deeper pockets than the majority of the market is obviously going to affect the price one way or another.

Slippage is the main reason for the price to make large moves, and while the ups and downs might be caused by whales intentionally moving the market, it's mostly not done for the purpose of manipulating the price.

If you buy or sell like 1000BTC at once you'll affect the price no matter what. People however don't mind it when the price goes up, but when the price goes down whales are suddenly accused of manipulating the market....

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

If 90% bitcoin being hold by the whales automatically the market could have got a transition to a centralized network. There is no proof stating that 90% bitcoin is with whales. I believe a small majority will be taken by whales on the whole. Maybe whales will have around 65% and the rest in the hands of common people.

Well, on that top 100 BTC wallets, many of them are from exchanges, so OP argument is automatically nullified unless OP consider exchanges as whales. As of the control, I believe whales can partially manipulate the market but not control them.  They do not have control on the buyers decision, they can influence yes but the final decision depends on the buyer or seller.  With this I think OP's argument is moot.
ernest32

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:56:17 PM

nothing is decentralised
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:10:09 PM

I see exacly how he said it, 90% Whales & 10% Naive peeps. Oh what about Wash Trading they count as newcomers Grin? There is no rocket science in this

Let me read your future. You are angry and will become more salty over time and keep thinking about missing the train and all those bitcoin addicts who are now rich and happy.
Tell me if I got it right Cheesy

What about all those people who have 20 -30 bitcoins. There's really a lot of them. Are they whales or naive or somewhere in between? I call them lucky bastards but you can call them naive.
Kriptonian1661

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:20:44 PM

I see exacly how he said it, 90% Whales & 10% Naive peeps. Oh what about Wash Trading they count as newcomers Grin? There is no rocket science in this

Let me read your future. You are angry and will become more salty over time and keep thinking about missing the train and all those bitcoin addicts who are now rich and happy.

What about all those people who have 20 -30 bitcoins. There's really a lot of them. Are they whales or naive or somewhere in between? I call them lucky bastards but you can call them naive.

I am quite angry yes, but i am angry because i do not recieve proper respect toward me as i am responsible for the mild adoption of BTC =) and nobody will take that away from me. Being called a scammer & Beggar it is just putting my blood pressure over 9000. And i am quite angry at whales for the manipulation they do.. And the greed they have it is just .. it makes me puke lol. To be human is to be naive ^^
Kriptonian1661

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:17:11 PM

I am quite angry yes, but i am angry because i do not recieve proper respect toward me as i am responsible for the mild adoption of BTC =) and nobody will take that away from me. Being called a scammer & Beggar it is just putting my blood pressure over 9000. And i am quite angry at whales for the manipulation they do.. And the greed they have it is just .. it makes me puke lol. To be human is to be naive ^^
You are that mentally ill that you think you had anything to do with Bitcoins adoption so far? You honestly need to see somebody, it's not healthy to live in such fantasy.

Yeah and i threw 1 year away for nothing, for fuck sake.. well you are alowed to believe whatever you want. I was out there active on every social media while you were here picking up activity and merit Cheesy I definetly had influence in the 19k and that a big one
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:35:21 PM

Correlating Whales with bitcoin full mined amounts has nothing to do with it Roll Eyes
For instance asume that now there are those so called many whales.
You still see price fluctuations because we trade between ourselves even if the whales provides some of their bitcoins for their own profits.

Bitcoin is still decentralized as this whales do not work on the same location Wink
And each "group" or individual investor has their own objectives and appliances into the Bitcoin's market.

Nothing to see here
Kriptonian1661

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:36:20 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 10:35:27 AM by Kriptonian1661

Who do you think put the name Bitcoin in every popular livestream news station? You ? Any clown from here ? ME! Expecialy the bloomberg one, the word spreaded so fast the price jumped in 2 months. What about the Bloomberg Terminal ? Youtube? Twitter? FB?ETC ! Get your dumb head out of your ass- And at this stage in the game, mediocrity can no longer be allowed to fly
rikododo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:42:18 PM

Today was my first investment in cryptocurrency.
 Wish me luck.
+2BTC
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 10604

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:25:19 AM

your share of "adoption of BTC" is zero because you see bitcoin as an investment and are only concerned about the price of it and that only in short term which is why you are confused and angry about the short term fluctuations which you call "whale manipulation".
the fact is you have adopted fiat but you think you adopted bitcoin. otherwise you wouldn't have been so concerned with the price and your fiat profit like this.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████