Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex coin, why not?  (Read 1424 times)
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:12:44 PM

Hi people, just wondering why Bittrex that is a very big exchange doesn't have its own coin like BNB or KCS.
Maybe there's a reason.

Do you think what we really need that? There are so many coins on the market already. And Bittrex is not a big one. It was but not anymore.
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:15:18 PM

Hi people, just wondering why Bittrex that is a very big exchange doesn't have its own coin like BNB or KCS.
Maybe there's a reason.

Do you think what we really need that? There are so many coins on the market already. And Bittrex is not a big one. It was but not anymore.

No I don't feel the need for a new coin for sure.
Just wondering about that, I thought Bittrex was a big one, maybe has been overtaken by others actually.
kurcalas

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:19:02 PM

Maybe there's a reason.

No I don't feel the need for a new coin for sure.
Just wondering about that, I thought Bittrex was a big one, maybe has been overtaken by others actually.

I can understan what you say.

Projects with their own coins need to be a complete platform like Binance. I just don't find it right to release a coin just for trade.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 05:27:13 PM

Good question as Bittrex is promising and good ranking exchange.I think Bittrex may now thinking to launch its own coins or partnership with good project like BTT, EOS etc.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:40:39 PM

bittrex is an exchange that even though they doesn't have their own token/coins is already successful.. not like other exchange out there they have their own token but the project is dead.. 
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:49:13 PM

They don't think it's necessary for now, it's not a must for exchanges to have their own coin per say. Bittrex has been doing well without their own coin, with huge volumes. Some exchanges which didn't have their own coin started doing so recently with the wave of IEO, so they can key in.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:52:52 PM

I assume that the project team is already thinking about solving this issue, but it seems to me that in the near future we will see the Bittrex exchange tokens since this is more like the trend that all major exchanges are switching to.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:38:08 PM

Bittrex is an exchange that like to stay compliance with US financial system and laws, I pretty doubt they will have their native token like other exchanges. I read of bittrex backing bitsdaq exchange based in Singapore and they have their native token called tagged bqqq, maybe Binance will have a stalk in the exchange.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:43:59 PM

Personally, I think that there is no need to issue your own coin on each exchange. You can encourage your users without their own coins. But if Bittrex does release its cryptocurrency, it would be nice.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:44:30 PM

i never thinking like that but that is right, why not Bittrex coin born ??
so i think Bittrex is just focus to build up and upgrade their exchange to be more and more better every time.
that mean, if you have a coin your focus will have a seccond think to handle like price of the coin, how that coin will growth, the blockchain coin platform and other reasong.
just my speculation.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:57:12 PM

I assume that the project team is already thinking about solving this issue, but it seems to me that in the near future we will see the Bittrex exchange tokens since this is more like the trend that all major exchanges are switching to.
Yes, more or less like that sooner or later, it's only a matter of time until the project team considers it and maybe for now it's not the right time because the Crypto currency conditions are still unfriendly. If Bittrex already has its own coins, it will definitely grow fast because many people already know their potential.
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:31:43 PM

Binance did it with BNB
Switch.ag did it with ESH
Switchdex.ag did it with SDEX
KuCoin did it with KCS

And there are a lot more examples. The question is not why not, it should be a when? To compete in this market their token has to hold some value they are probably inventing something to make their token stand out from the rest.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:47:22 PM

Maybe there's a reason.

feels like the market has enough coins with over 1000+ of them , the market dont need more coins, what the market needs is coins that improves something real and not just promise things.

How many coin that exist in the market that actually provide something real? Majority are still base on promise if you ask me, between if bittrex decided to lunch their own token/coin at some point then that would be base on a usable product which millions can already access, tying a token with a usable product is not something that can be achieve oversight, there will be alot of hardwork put in place, lots of walls torn down to achieve this, it will take time for this to happen.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:00:15 PM

This same question you have inquired peoples' opinion about is actually what is causing serious issues right now in the crypto space. BNB, KCS all came to be because there is a problem the team behind both seeks to address. Definitely, if the team behind Bitrrex sees something similar, who knows what will happen..?
JPSelzer

Activity: 689

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:16:43 PM

Well, then they obviously have their reasons for not releasing their coin. In addition, it is very expensive and requires a lot of effort and money. Perhaps the time will come and Bittrex will finally release its coin.

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:29:18 PM

Perhaps the team of this exchange simply believes that they have already missed the opportunity to create their token? or they have no technical solution to do it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:39:51 PM

Maybe there's a reason.

Most big exchange site in the market launched their own coin maybe Bittrex thinking to create their  own but they need a lot of time for creating like the roadmap and how its work for now I dont see any reason for not creating their own coin.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:04:05 PM

Maybe there's a reason.
Bittrex isn't very big exchange, they just already an old exchange site which still survive until now.
Why do you think they need to launch their own coin? You can ask that through their contact support since everyone on here will be only give you their opinion
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:17:54 AM

Maybe there's a reason.

Perhaps they already thinking and make development about this and we dont know yet. Creating own coin for exchangers can be useful if the exchangers have big volume and bittrex is big exchangers too
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:52:43 AM

Maybe there's a reason.

Exchangers like Bitforex even have their own BF coin. Bittrex, which is an exchanger at top 10 biggest exchangers in market with large transactions, I think Bittrex will have its own coin. But maybe because of American regulations, Bitrex still hasn't released it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: