Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex coin, why not?  (Read 1424 times)
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:23:50 AM

Nothing new on this news and that's very similar with loyalty program, you spent money and then you just get point and at the end of the story you can exchange your point or credit to the commission-free trade or it's just like a loyalty for the members. The more money you spend and the more credit you earn but this is an old mechanism and I still prefer to use a coin that owned by a platform like binance to get 50% discount for commission-trade anytime rather than this one.

I guess bittrex has an intention to issue its coin but due to the US regulation and bittrex credit becomes a replacement for the token.
This called as loyalty programs.

Yes I know this is a news of August, but I realized only recently about that.
I think that once they solve their problem with regulation (if it will ever happen) they could switch this to a coin with cash value.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:11:18 PM

Hi people, just wondering why Bittrex that is a very big exchange doesn't have its own coin like BNB or KCS.
Maybe there's a reason.

Bittrex is not based on ICO. The presence of Bittrex immediately made an exchange without conducting an ICO campaign. I think it's the same as INDODAX, Asia's biggest market. INDODAX also does not have its own coins. But it only supports new coins, like Tokenomy.
It is possible that a market like this builds its company by using its own capital, not from investors, so they don't need to promote their exchange with the guarantee of the coins they create.
It cause by the regulations that already made by both countries US and Indonesia, bittrex is following US regulation and that will never conduct an ico or create its own token.
US regulators are always watching bittrex and remember about the case that happened with KIK and that already accused to run illegal ICO by US regulators.
It's too risky to run own coin or ico in US territory.
Yes, I think this can keep the good name of the exchange, due to falling prices on the tokens they develop. Indodax is one of the exchanges in Indonesia that can withdraw money to conventional banks. Maybe Bittrex is the same.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Bloooomsss

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:14:45 PM

Why I must bye Bitcoin?  Smiley
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:24:04 AM

Hi people, just wondering why Bittrex that is a very big exchange doesn't have its own coin like BNB or KCS.
Maybe there's a reason.
Yeah Bittrex is an old exchange and has proven its reputation to be very good and I have no problems trading at Bittrex since the beginning, I just had to think about your thoughts why Bittrex didn't make its own coins like BNB and KCS?
In my opinion (this is just my thought) maybe they want to focus on their servants as a place of exchange, because managing an exchange is definitely not easy. But it seems they have also thought about how to make their own coins, maybe not yet and still in plan

When I first got to know Bitcoin and first traded at Bittrex, but I was different from exchanging your old thoughts like Bittex, Poloniex, Indodax etc. It does not plan to make coins but tries to become a famous exchange for good user service and real volume.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:01:27 AM

Maybe there's a reason.
Maybe bittrex have great plan  in the future so even they don't have own coin they will survive their exchange and we know that. Bittrex is good exchange they not rush everything and they focusing to their platform so users will not disappointed. And I think it's enough that they have more plan for their exchange than to focus have own coin. It takes time for every thing so they not rush to have own coin.
Bloooomsss

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:18:56 AM

Why Bitcoin now not very popular in Europ
Bloooomsss

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:21:17 PM

Whenever a man's friends begin to compliment him about looking young, he may be sure that they think he is growing old
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: