Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yogg is the awesome guy on bitcointalk  (Read 836 times)
newprince008 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:30:20 PM

We would advise being very very careful when dealing with yogg of bitcointalk. This person is seemingly closely aligned with some very shady people on this forum.  He also seemingly abusing the forums trust system with what appears to be an attempt to silence whistle blowing or questioning any shady and untrustworthy looking behavior of members that other people consider to be full on scammers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098315.0

We view yogg of bitcointalk as untrustworthy and would advise you doing your own thorough before trusting him in anyway.
We would not trust this person at all.

The fact some VERY NEW ACCOUNT just appears to do a "transaction" and then goes straight away to make a thread about yogg of bitcointalk claiming he is awesome... and now seems to be ADVERTISING yoggs new "sales thread" looks suspicious.

Be very careful to and do your own research. Then make up your own minds.

If you would like to see evidence of what we are referring to then just ask.

lol who is replying
 -12 really?

just look at yourself in mirror and slap on your face.

my english is shit not like Yogg, he is very professional guy.

am ready to show everything via teamviwer about me and Yogg Conversation via Telegram and our transactions as well u bloody -12 low level

yes we are same...he is my brother from another mother now shut ur mouth.

open ur eye balls and see all peeps comments.
you deserve kick

All easily to fake, or just a "pal" of yoggs. This looks shady.

The -12 is partly from the same bogus group of trust abusing scum all seemingly flocking to this post to say how awesome he is.

So someone does a small trade with you BRAND NEW ACCOUNT and turn full on yogg butt bunching feltcher that BRAND NEW ACCOUNT just HAPPENS to be following his NEW SCHEME to advertise here??  LOL yeah sounds legit.

Yogg of bitcointalk is a trust abusing piece of shit who supports a proven scammer.

THIS THREAD LOOKS SHADY

nigerianprince007 haha - use some imagination.

You are -13 now dude.

and shity dirty ass open ur eyes and read the conv,we are not same,

he helped me so i just opened a topic for giving him feedback thats all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:48:58 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 05:57:28 PM by ChiBitCTy

We would advise being very very careful when dealing with yogg of bitcointalk. This person is seemingly closely aligned with some very shady people on this forum.  He also seemingly abusing the forums trust system with what appears to be an attempt to silence whistle blowing or questioning any shady and untrustworthy looking behavior of members that other people consider to be full on scammers.

We view yogg of bitcointalk as untrustworthy and would advise you doing your own thorough before trusting him in anyway.

The fact some VERY NEW ACCOUNT just appears to do a "transaction" and then goes straight away to make a thread about yogg of bitcointalk claiming he is awesome... and now seems to be ADVERTISING yoggs new "sales thread" looks suspicious.

Really all the research they need to do is look at your own account. All you do on this forum is try and create drama and spread bs lies. You are a complete douch nozzle, and a plague to this forum. There are plenty of others who have spoke out in favor of yogg on this thread and there's MANY more who would concur with all the positive comments left here. Fuck off and take your drama elsewhere.  (I hope everyone who reads this takes a moment to look through your posts and realizes what you're really all about, and how you're just hiding behind an alt to talk shit because you're too chicken shit to be who you really are).

The plague that just keeps on presenting observable instances of scammers and their pals all colluding away to game things to their own ends. This NEW ACCOUNT looks like yoggs alt to us. Now just turns up out of nowhere, does a trade with yogg now makes some thread about how awesome yogg is and now ADVERTISING yoggs latest scheme. LOOKS SHADY.

Most people in this thread are KNOWN and RECOGNIZED supporters of a proven and observable liar and scammer lauda. Yogg is closely colluding in trust abuse with lauda.

Entire thread looks bogus and shady.

People should investigate and make up their own minds.

You were banned for cheating sig campaigns you dirt bag and had to beg a plead to be allowed back. Can you even present a post of yours worth more than laughing at?  garbage posting shit stain.

Yes I was banned for copy pasting 2-3 posts one day. I honestly didn’t know the rules at the time. I fucked up. However outside of that I’ve been here for the love of bitcoin. I’ve made many posts that were helpful to the community as a whole. Your alt is simply here to stir shit up because you’re a dip shit. You’re probably Quickseller. It’s funny you accuse the OP as an alt of yogg..yet your account is an alt. Why not stop quivering behind it, and use your true account?  

Have you made one single post here about bitcoin? Have you made any sort of positive or intellectual post that has to do with bitcoin and the blockchain technology? I can’t seem to find any.

Also, why do you hide behind an alt? Do you not see the irony here of accusing people of using an alt yet that’s exactly what you’re doing? Lol my god dude. You need a mental health check up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:23:45 AM

Really all the research they need to do is look at your own account. All you do on this forum is try and create drama and spread bs lies. You are a complete douch nozzle, and a plague to this forum. There are plenty of others who have spoke out in favor of yogg on this thread and there's MANY more who would concur with all the positive comments left here. Fuck off and take your drama elsewhere.  (I hope everyone who reads this takes a moment to look through your posts and realizes what you're really all about, and how you're just hiding behind an alt to talk shit because you're too chicken shit to be who you really are).

The plague that just keeps on presenting observable instances of scammers and their pals all colluding away to game things to their own ends. This NEW ACCOUNT looks like yoggs alt to us. Now just turns up out of nowhere, does a trade with yogg now makes some thread about how awesome yogg is and now ADVERTISING yoggs latest scheme. LOOKS SHADY.

Most people in this thread are KNOWN and RECOGNIZED supporters of a proven and observable liar and scammer lauda. Yogg is closely colluding in trust abuse with lauda.

Entire thread looks bogus and shady.

You were banned for cheating sig campaigns you dirt bag and had to beg a plead to be allowed back. Can you even present a post of yours worth more than laughing at?  garbage posting shit stain.

Yes I was banned for copy pasting 2-3 posts one day. I honestly didn’t know the rules at the time. I fucked up. However outside of that I’ve been here for the love of bitcoin. I’ve made many posts that were helpful to the community as a whole. Your alt is simply here to stir shit up because you’re a dip shit. You’re probably Quickseller. It’s funny you accuse the OP as an alt of yogg..yet your account is an alt. Why not stop quivering behind it, and use your true account?  

Have you made one single post here about bitcoin? Have you made any sort of positive or intellectual post that has to do with bitcoin and the blockchain technology? I can’t seem to find any.

Also, why do you hide behind an alt? Do you not see the irony here of accusing people of using and alt yet that’s exactly what you’re doing? Lol my god dude. You need a mental health check up.

You're here for the love of gaining bitcoin dust. You're a low functioning dreg that has no capacity to produce valuable output. Don't big yourself up. You were trying to cheat the sig campaign.

You are now spewing out speculative accusations as some kind of faux rebuttal to my valid, observable and independently verifiable criticisms of your scumbag scamming friends and their supporters.

A possible alt of yogg or a possible friend of yogg or someone  BRAND NEW ACCOUNT acting in a very suspicious manner now advertising YOGG the trust abusing scammer supporter of bitcointalks latest scheme?? OH REALLY??

We are not the alt of anyone. We are here to present observable instances and push for the introduction of fair transparent rules that are applied equally to all members.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 12:14:02 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 12:30:13 PM by yogg
Merited by nutildah (1), WhyFhy (1)

I am very sorry that this awesome thread became such a shitshow.
Thanks One-Above-All. You certainly successfully ruin every good thing. At least there's something you don't suck at.  Roll Eyes There is no point in fighting against a wind-mill anyway so yeah, whatever you say.
I placed a negative feedback on their main account and since then the people who dared to do that back then, are nowadays still undergoing a never-ending crusade from that loony.

About that alt situation. Yes, I do have alts.

They are :
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1738679
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2614643

Prince is not an alt.
He's a legit guy, he is a newbie to the forum whose account was registered in mid 2018 and he doesn't really know much around here.
He was looking to make a transaction, he trusted me with his BTC and he got what he expected.
Before that, he got scammed a few times.
So yeah I can imagine than when you encounter someone that explains stuff to you, that does what he says and says what he does, that is easily accessible, this makes some perspective a little bit better.
I never asked him to open this thread and post whatever he did.
Maybe this was his way to says "Thanks", or .. attract my attention further, or ... I don't know, but so far all I can say is that he is very enthusiastic about BTC as he lives in a place where it's very complicated to use services that require credit-cards.

On top of that, do you really believe I've got time to pull the tricks you are talking about ?
Dude, I got a life. The forum is a part of it, and not the contrary.
However, I need no alts or tricks whatsoever to enhance my activities.
I hardly manage to do everything I have to do on time, always ends up done. I am only human.

Finally !! We agree on something. Yayh ! Celebration time.
I invite anyone needing to do a trade or looking for an escrow to contact me, via PM on the forum or Telegram (@yogg1) and to make your own opinion. Smiley

Please use the promo code "ONE-ABOVE-ALL" for a 10% discount on my fees. Grin
Valid until end of July 2019. Smiley

You're a low functioning dreg that has no capacity to produce valuable output. Don't big yourself up.
You are now spewing out speculative accusations as some kind of faux rebuttal to my valid, observable and independently verifiable criticisms of your scumbag scamming friends and their supporters.

Talking to yourself again, heh ?
Chibi did great things. Why do you think he got unbanned ? If he wasn't a high quality forum user before this event, would he have been un-banned ?
We all do miss some steps.

It's so easy to belittle people around you so you come out of it as you're "above".  Roll Eyes
This is what sociopaths do to their victims, which end up feeling like shit.

To everyone who pitched in this thread :
Thanks a lot for your support. It's really awesome to realize what was built during the years here. Smiley
I am looking to enhance even further what was developed, and I believe that our Old Continent could use some cryptocurrencies. Working on that. Wink
This board is a huge part of my life, and I would like to participate much more.

Don't give much credit and importance to what "The-One-Above-All" says here, that's what I do anyways ...
They're kind of a snowflake that does nothing constructive but brag huge BLOBs of text about how the world is corrupt and unfair and how it would be better if they ruled the world for the common good (of "we").
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:16:34 PM

Dude stick TAA on ignore and your life on the forum will become more enjoyable, don’t get sucked in to the subhuman unintelligent diatribe that comes out of the pajeets mouth

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:08:01 PM
Merited by yogg (1), TMAN (1)

A possible alt of yogg or a possible friend of yogg or someone  BRAND NEW ACCOUNT acting in a very suspicious manner now advertising YOGG the trust abusing scammer supporter of bitcointalks latest scheme?? OH REALLY??
There are a small subset of users who very infrequently post. I met one person a few years ago who had zero posts, positive trust and several days of online time -- it doesn't appear he was interested in posting here, and created an account in order to trade here.

I personally think it would have been more appropriate to post in the OP's sales thread that he completed a trade with the help of yogg, rather than create a new thread. I have no idea if the OP is an alt of yogg or not, but I don't really see him getting any additional reputation from this thread, so I would believe the chances are unlikely this to be true. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: