Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qservices scammer kid  (Read 470 times)
Cean (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:11:59 PM

Thank you for the support, everyone! It does not recover my loss but still, it is of course a thing.

@LoyceV, well, sorry for being rude in the post but I couldn't stay calm when that kid was laughing on the line. I don't think he will refund it at all because I have already sent him the refund address and he requested me to send the rest so that he could refund (like, really?) He didn't blocked me still, though.

You could have read the messages easily by pausing the video. I wanted to post full chat and thought video was the best option to demonstrate.
Qservices

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:59:35 AM

let the negative flag be remove now
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:44:48 AM

let the negative flag be remove now

Added my support.... seems like there's enough evidence to me; and no actual defense by the accused.

Seems that put the flag to active.

You are welcome Qservices.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: