Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Ripple XRP [W] Bitcoins  (Read 154 times)
PryptoMontreal (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:43:34 PM

I have ~500 XRP and want to exchange those for Bitcoins! Interested people can send me a PM or text me over telegram @kendrickllama
hilariocarter12

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:33:26 PM

XRP now can exchange to bitcoin easily via any crypto exchange. Why do you want to exchange via PM or text ?
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:05:58 PM

I have ~500 XRP and want to exchange those for Bitcoins! Interested people can send me a PM or text me over telegram @kendrickllama

May I know no why do you want exchange the the coins you have at here?

There are plenty of exchanges you can see the coin ripple has been listed. If you want to exchange the coins you have with you, you can directly to but on that exchanges.

PryptoMontreal (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:51:27 AM

May I know no why do you want exchange the the coins you have at here?

There are plenty of exchanges you can see the coin ripple has been listed. If you want to exchange the coins you have with you, you can directly to but on that exchanges.
I want to cut down the crazy transaction and withdrawal fees (Binance charges 0.0005 BTC)
von Bahl

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:59:46 AM

PRYPTOMONTREAL IS SCAMMER

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155592.new#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: