Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategic Withdrawal of Bitcoin  (Read 315 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:21:12 AM

What the first intention for you to buy bitcoin? To hold for long term investment or short term investment? I rarely find some people who use bitcoin as trading place or short term investment place and he store it on the cold storage. Most of the user who has an intention to get short term profit they will use an exchange as a place to store their bitcoin. They will sell if bitcoin goes up more than he bought and he will sell also if the price its goes down. If you haven't known about these strategies then hold it for long term investment and keep on cold storage it will be better. You don't need a startegy to do that, just simple make a target what price that you need to sell to get profit and be patient to through the proccess then you will get the profit as you wanted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:52:19 AM

The parabolic pattern will not last forever. I plan to make an exit by exchanging my BTC for US dollars in my bank. I have a cold storage wallet, a Coinbase account, a Binance account, and a US bank account. I may set 2 or 3 exit points as the parabolic pattern moves upwards.

Is a US bank account really going identify taxes if I funneled and sold BTC for a profit through Coinbase?

The IRS is who you need to worry about, and they are keeping a close eye on Coinbase customers. 3 years ago, the IRS filed a summons on Coinbase requesting all customer data covering a 3-year period. The reason? They believed Coinbase customers may have been evading taxes. After a lengthy court battle, Coinbase handed over the data of 13,000 customers to the IRS and presumably some of those people will be audited (or already were).

I would pay my taxes if I were you. Wink

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:39:26 AM

Remove your bitcoin from cold storage and do daily trading at binance. In my opinion this is the right way to make a profit rather than being kept longer by his wallet. Of course you have to use good management and not trade with all the assets you have.

How much bitcoin you have?
One of my concerns is the middle men (Coinbase, Binance, and my centralized bank). What avenue is the least problematic of extracting my Bitcoin from my cold storage wallet and converting it to Fiat?

With taxes, I want to follow all the rules and be business-like but I am unclear about the current status is regarding the taxing of Bitcoin in the USA. Since I have Bitcoin (a de-centralized digital currency) why would I pay taxes for Bitcoin profits?

Keeping it in an exchange like binance or Kucoin I think is the most appropriate way, because you will not be taxed during trading unless you do withdrawl or deposit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: