Poll
Question: Cloud you help me with me loan >
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 14 (93.3%)
yes, but what the Gargantua - 1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Needed Money for surgery without collateral 2 BTC  (Read 489 times)
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:54:32 AM

Assuming that at least some of the details are true... I sincerely doubt that this would be a roundtrip from Yemen and that you have a business that could repay $20k by the end of the year if you haven't got any savings and have to borrow even to get passports.

As I was curious about the passport price (I paid around 30€ for mine a few months ago) being that high, I did a bit of google research and found a couple of sites. This oneis a bit old  (but is the most complete) , but prices match the other newer ones I have found. There you can read...
  • Include an $82 fee for a new passport
  • You can get the Application Form at the Consulate (2 €).
We can assume there may be some other fee, but that is still far from 600$ for a single passport

Then again, I found this interesting piece of news (in Spanish)
Las autoridades yemeníes han dejado de expedir pasaportes como resultado de la alta demanda
Or translated to plain English
Authorities from Yemen halt passport issuing due to a high demand volume

So what I get from there, is that OP is asking us to lend some money to buy a passport in the black market Huh which would go against forum rules
17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden

Btw, where do you get from that he is from Yemen??

heshamfx (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:10:51 AM

Assuming that at least some of the details are true... I sincerely doubt that this would be a roundtrip from Yemen and that you have a business that could repay $20k by the end of the year if you haven't got any savings and have to borrow even to get passports.

Thank you suchmoon for you replay. I can assure to you that I can get the 20k$ by the end of this year.
heshamfx (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:19:22 AM

As I was curious about the passport price (I paid around 30€ for mine a few months ago) being that high, I did a bit of google research and found a couple of sites. This oneis a bit old  (but is the most complete) , but prices match the other newer ones I have found. There you can read...
  • Include an $82 fee for a new passport
  • You can get the Application Form at the Consulate (2 €).
We can assume there may be some other fee, but that is still far from 600$ for a single passport

Then again, I found this interesting piece of news (in Spanish)
Las autoridades yemeníes han dejado de expedir pasaportes como resultado de la alta demanda
Or translated to plain English
Authorities from Yemen halt passport issuing due to a high demand volume

So what I get from there, is that OP is asking us to lend some money to buy a passport in the black market Huh which would go against forum rules
17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden

Btw, where do you get from that he is from Yemen??

Again thank you Csmiami for your search and curious. I pay 220000 rial Yemen to get a passport for my mom but at the end I did not get anything.

you know I am in sana'a and to get a passport valid and travel with I need to travel to Aden and instated of taking 6hrs to arrive it take 24hrs to get there in the road you will pay around 70k rial Yemeni after 24hrs you will arrive to Aden to start the process of getting passport.

You will rent a hotel to stay because the passport take about one week to issues. Every night you pay about 15k rial Yemeni the rent of the hotel and about 10k your food and other thing so the math is:

70K + (15K * 5) + (10K * 5) = 195K in rail Yemen and after you get the passport you go back to sanaa and this cost you 70K in the trip
195K + 70K = 2560000 rial Yemen this about 600$

After all this you may don't get your passport because they are finish and need to be printed again.

Believe me the living here is much harder than you can even imagine

Thank you for you interest 
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:16:31 PM

Obvious scam. No trust, no collateral, no loan. Not for $20k, $2k, $200, or $20.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 02:56:50 AM

Thank you suchmoon for you replay. I can assure to you that I can get the 20k$ by the end of this year.
How do you intend to do this?

If you can't reveal any sensitive information, then at least tell us this.

No lender is going to have confidence in your reliability if you're not willing to at least relinquish details on how you intend to handle things after you get the money. If there's no anticipated way of repaying the loan then it's a very high-risk transaction.

heshamfx (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:07:13 PM

How do you intend to do this?

If you can't reveal any sensitive information, then at least tell us this.

No lender is going to have confidence in your reliability if you're not willing to at least relinquish details on how you intend to handle things after you get the money. If there's no anticipated way of repaying the loan then it's a very high-risk transaction.

Than you actmyname for you respond. I can reveal all sensitive information if I found some will give me the loan I will reveal all info about me and also give the medical document. Just tell me what info do I need to reveal
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: