Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell All Altcoins For Bitcoin?  (Read 972 times)
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:23:32 AM

Every investment have a risk, just focus to the coin that you want, that's what you have to do. Sell all altcoin for Bitcoin is a good option, because Botcoin price is rise in the past few days.
if possible, I want to do that. it's just that, right now I'm still waiting for the potential of the altcoin to rise before I change it into the form of bitcoin. well, now bitcoin looks so fantastic in price recovery, and I think the price will be $ 10k in the near future.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:49:04 AM

Every investment have a risk, just focus to the coin that you want, that's what you have to do. Sell all altcoin for Bitcoin is a good option, because Botcoin price is rise in the past few days.

not a coin what you want, but a coin that you think have a lot of potential to growing hard in the future, and to know we must do our deep research buddy
because sometimes what we want is not good enough for investments,,
and i think if we want to increase our bitcoin amount, we should buy altcoins with huge potential my friend.
regards
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:03:30 AM

Why should it be sold, while ALT growth also increases long as BTC continues to skyrocket. I think it's better to buy BTC than to sell ALT for BTC that will grow together, at the right time sell all assets together is my thinking.

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:27:00 PM

Whatever methods and strategies that are carried out by everyone, for me it is a skill in the business that they have each. and I am very interested with the tactics that you do, by selling your Altcoin in part then buying Alcoin which has even better potential. because the goal of all strategies is one. that is, want to get a big profit. Is not it ??

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:04:37 PM

As of the moment, I don't think that is going to be a wrong decision. Bitcoin is increasing right now and not all of the altcoins even the good altcoins are not following up to bitcoin. Bitcoin is at $9,000 USD right now while eth is at $269 approximately. But I think in the long term, altcoins are much better to hold.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:08:16 PM

Every investment have a risk, just focus to the coin that you want....  Botcoin price is rise in the past few days.
Picking coins on there characteristics is a good way to diversify your portfolio but do it for the long run. For short term trades you could better follow the whales.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:16:55 PM

I think it's the most sensible thing to keep as many BTCs as possible. But it is easy to say, but very difficult to implement. Therefore, we should always think twice when trading. For example, Verasity has recently been approved to be listed in Binance. I didn't have BTC that day and I couldn't buy it. VRA's price has already increased by 300%. So always keep some BTC on your wallet.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:25:31 PM

Why should it be sold, while ALT growth also increases long as BTC continues to skyrocket. I think it's better to buy BTC than to sell ALT for BTC that will grow together, at the right time sell all assets together is my thinking.
Do you have many examples of altcoin growth to BTC? I agree with the OP, many altcoins lose value for bitcoin. Sometimes it seems to me expedient to convert everything that I have in BTC, but scary. I waited a long time for the altcoins to grow. But it can happen more than a year later, when BTC reaches ATH. What will survive by that time?

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:52:16 PM

I think it's a great strategy at this point. No altcoins can bring better and better profits than BTC. Those who aim to profit from 30% - 40% within 4 months, buy BTC now. when Libra gets more and more fomo, it is also the time when many people want to buy more BTC.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:59:36 PM

not a coin what you want, but a coin that you think have a lot of potential to growing hard in the future, and to know we must do our deep research buddy
because sometimes what we want is not good enough for investments,,
and i think if we want to increase our bitcoin amount, we should buy altcoins with huge potential my friend.
regards

But actually,,, also a coin you want. If you think it has potential only for price growth but no other use,,, then you must realize that a thousand other people will think just like you and everyone will be in it not because they want it,,, but because they all want to profit on it.

So what do you think happens when 10% of those people decide it is a good price to sell? 10% sell then 20% panic, and sell, and the rest rush to sell,,, hence you have a dump.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:25:59 PM

I think it's a great strategy at this point. No altcoins can bring better and better profits than BTC. Those who aim to profit from 30% - 40% within 4 months, buy BTC now. when Libra gets more and more fomo, it is also the time when many people want to buy more BTC.

Libra a new altcoins with a lot of hype,
but, for me ethereum still better than this new altcoins,,
and i prefer to hold few altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin and others rather than sell all my alt for bitcoin my friend
i knew bitcoin is the most promissing crypto, but, Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket  Wink

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:30:20 PM

Strategy and what you have done seems really good. But still I am confused why we need to put all our money in Bitcoin only.
Never in my future strategy that I use that “All In” investing,I trust bitcoin a lot but what I see in future that altcoin will also have a good part in crypto evolution that’s why diversification is the best way to see profit soon

When you just comparing current market Trend you might have such thoughts but we always need to have future focus while we are going to invest in any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin satoshi vision and some more forked coins are there but 800 when that coins also not apt for long term investment.
Well fork currency for me is a shitcoin and I don’t consider will progress in the long run
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

Libra a new altcoins with a lot of hype,
but, for me ethereum still better than this new altcoins,,
and i prefer to hold few altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin and others rather than sell all my alt for bitcoin my friend
i knew bitcoin is the most promissing crypto, but, Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket  Wink

you should sell hype coins asap because those coins are only being manipulated and they will soon lost thier shine , not unlike to eth and other established alts that are built to last a life time  . if you already hold established alts like eth then there is no need to sell them but instead its a better idea to continue hodling them because they will soon rise along with btc just like what happened last week where eth did increased and pump a week later after btc pumped up .
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:43:27 PM

the bitcoin movement is now more stable, it's possible that altcoin will soon follow its growth. it would be better to keep holding your altcoin. although the price of bitcoin is improving but now the altcoin price is not good.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:23:07 PM

maybe you are an investor who is very good at seeing profitable investment opportunities and indeed many strategies of investors in investing with crypto currencies, one of which is what you do every investment will definitely get the risk and how we can reduce risk and benefit of course

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:33:32 AM

BTC is a safer bet than alts. It is generally true that the lower you go in marketcap, the higher the potential rewards but also the higher the risk. Statistically, the best coin to invest in will be some low cap thing sitting well outside the top 100. The trick of course being how to identify this one tiny coin that no-one else knows about.

So it all depends on how much risk you want to take. BTC is unlikely to go x1000 in a couple of days, but equally it is very unlikely to drop to $0.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:55:18 AM

I think not all of our altcoins will be sold for bitcoin. but selling altcoins that don't have great potential might be better. BTC may have big growth, but altcoins like LTC, ETH, BNB, XLM might have good opportunities in the future.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:09:37 AM

Altcoin itself is currently growing because it is an alternative investment for many people. and in my opinion we ourselves don't have to sell altcoin as a whole just for the sake of bitcoin. the potential of altcoin itself is still a lot of good to be able to get a profit.

Yup, selling all altcoins in my opinion is also not the right decision because altcoin is always correlating with bitcoin. For example, yesterday like Zcoin (XZC) in 2 months this coin was silent, but last week I saw this coin has increased by 2x.
So the point is to be patient because crypto is not an instant investment, there are many conditions that must be passed to reach ATH.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:40:10 AM

I do not fully agree with you, selling all altcoins to buy bitcoin, if the altcoin is valuable, for example Ethereum, I think selling half of the altcoin to buy bitcoin.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:46:20 AM

I do not fully agree with you, selling all altcoins to buy bitcoin, if the altcoin is valuable, for example Ethereum, I think selling half of the altcoin to buy bitcoin.
unlike ethereum, save some potential altcoin assets and sell all altcoins that don't really show good progress on the market. it might be better, so we can have potential bitcoins and altcoins. maybe it will benefit us more if all the assets we have have good and concurrent growth in the bull market later.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████