Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell All Altcoins For Bitcoin?  (Read 9928 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:49:39 AM

If you are selling for less, you might need to reconsider but if the project of the altcoins you are holding are dying then it's better to hold satoshis. Better bite the bullet now and surf the rise of BTC again.

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:08:41 AM

It seems to me to adequately sell all my altcoins to buy Bitcoin.  because it is much more profitable and right now when the growth of Bitcoin continues to increase.
In my opinion it is not a good idea, because at the moment maybe bitcoin is going up so high that it considers potential altcoins. Even if bitcoin goes down like in 2018, many are turning to altcoin as saviors of trade.
So, I think it's better to collect bitcoin and altcoin together, with a ratio of five to one. If the bitcoin investment is USD 1000 while the altcoin is only USD 200. Because in crypto trading anything can happen, where the soaring prices can suddenly drop quickly.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:09:57 AM

It seems to me to adequately sell all my altcoins to buy Bitcoin.  because it is much more profitable and right now when the growth of Bitcoin continues to increase.
I would not move at the moment , bitcoin sooner or later will go to the correction , and many of the coins will begin to grow , I also have altcoins , but I believe that the season of altcoins will come soon

Altseason will come to several altcoins that have good products. I think altseason won't happen to all tokens because investors must choose the best to be a long-term investment. Many altcoins are good as investments and have large liquidity and I think this altcoin type will increase following the price movements of bitcoin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:11:40 AM

First you're lucky they're still within the same range you bought them. Mine has gone down some 50%' 70' 200%  below my buy zone I tend to keep them on the exchange and forget I bought them. Hoping things turn soon enough for alts.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:24:02 AM

At the moment, of course, this is not a bad option, because right now big players with manipulators raise the price of bitcoin very quickly and no one knows where it will lead, and at the same time, alctoins are growing very slowly, so bitcoin is now the best option for investment.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:39:41 AM

It is not known whether the bullish run of alternative cryptocurrencies will be this year. No such signs yet. But it may be too late to buy bitcoin now. Perhaps Bitcoin will grow a little more and enter the correction stage.
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:44:15 AM

It is not known whether the bullish run of alternative cryptocurrencies will be this year. No such signs yet. But it may be too late to buy bitcoin now. Perhaps Bitcoin will grow a little more and enter the correction stage.

If you enter the correction phase, maybe if you really want to have bitcoin, you certainly buy at the time of correction. It might be a little risk if the correction is too deep. And actually there's no need to doubt if you want to invest in Bitcoin, it's just that you have to think about the right time to buy bitcoin.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:51:19 AM

I think its a good idea to sell some altcoins to buy bitcoin because it seems as if bitcoin is the only coin experiencing the current bullrun. I am not happy with the price of altcoins now because its not encouraging.

Not all altcoins depend on rising BTC prices if all altcoins are affected if the BTC falls then the altcoin price will drop. There are still altcoins that have their own value but not with BTC pairs, they will use dollars.
the altcoin has a lot of ideas and takes time to see rising prices in the future with the products they have of course

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:07:11 AM

If you enter the correction phase, maybe if you really want to have bitcoin, you certainly buy at the time of correction. It might be a little risk if the correction is too deep. And actually there's no need to doubt if you want to invest in Bitcoin, it's just that you have to think about the right time to buy bitcoin.
if there is a correction in we just need to wait until it becomes stable with the cessation of decline. but now bitcoin has good growth. maybe you have to wait longer to see a correction in bitcoin.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:10:05 AM

This will not be the right strategy to sell of all your altcoins for only the Bitcoin. But, you should only sell your profitable altcoins and invest in diversified portfolio. This means you should choose Bitcoin, Eth, Ripple, and few more challenging coin.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:13:07 AM

This will not be the right strategy to sell of all your altcoins for only the Bitcoin. But, you should only sell your profitable altcoins and invest in diversified portfolio. This means you should choose Bitcoin, Eth, Ripple, and few more challenging coin.
the growth of altcoin now doesn't seem to be that big, and tends to more closely follow the growth of bitcoin. there's nothing wrong with selling altcoin and choosing more bitcoins as assets that now have faster price movements.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:58:00 PM

the growth of altcoin now doesn't seem to be that big, and tends to more closely follow the growth of bitcoin. there's nothing wrong with selling altcoin and choosing more bitcoins as assets that now have faster price movements.

I agree, but in my case, with LISK (ICO) and or buying an altcoin at the high, I have a few altcoins that I've not sold yet. Mainly due to being stubborn because I got into them

too high. (Not a lot of $$$ but they sit none the less). Or in the case of Litecoin, I actually bought a mess of LTC when it was around $85 USD, because I thought it would go up

due to 1) mimblewimble protocol and 2) the halving coming up in a bit more than a month.

Again, except for the Litecoin nothing major in the price wise category.

In the past, not sure it applies now, altcoins would USUALLY (or the ones I've still not panic sold) will follow Bitcoin price rises eventually. It usually takes a point where

Bitcoin sits at a price sideways for a bit...say a week or so. Altcoins never go up along with Bitcoin on the same % scale when BTC is pumping, if I remember right.

So only keep such altcoins around that you can speculate with, have little $$$ in and are stubborn. I probably have too much in Bitcoin vs USD, but hey, it is how I roll

if this whole BTC and crypto stuff was not dangerous, where would be the fun! (Sob!) Smiley

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:59:08 PM

As for me, this is an ideal strategy during this period. Because now it is profitable to invest in Bitcoin itself, this is a great option in order to make a good profit on Bitcoins later, but you don’t think so much

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:01:21 PM

Its always a wise move to have some altcoins in your portfolio although investing in bitcoin is totally a wise move but you need altcoins as well,just because altcoins aren't surging like bitcoin yet doesn't mean they won't ,what you lack is patience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:22:11 PM

I as a hunter do not often do. Yes, bitcoin is the main coin of the market. Well, the projects have their own potential. What not to say it is. And as a hunter, I know that the project has paid on time and the project documents allow the project to grow.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:30:22 PM

Its always a wise move to have some altcoins in your portfolio although investing in bitcoin is totally a wise move but you need altcoins as well,just because altcoins aren't surging like bitcoin yet doesn't mean they won't ,what you lack is patience
in my opinion if there is who is certain why must wait bitcoin has shown a perfect increase and is difficult to stop so for this i might disagree, I prefer bitcoin than altcoin for investment

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:02:39 PM

I think this is very accurate because after analyzing the cryptocurrencies that currently exist on the crypto market, i can say only a hand full of them is capable of making good returns on a bullish market.
Bitcoin is the first and most popular followed by BNB, ethereum, and litecoin to name a few

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:11:41 PM

Maybe earlier in the year but I think right now is the time to sell a lot of btc and invest in altcoins.  Many top alts are at very low btc ratio prices especially ethereum.  Anyways as long as your in any crypto coin you will out perform the stock market.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:20:28 PM

I feel the bull will continue and slowly but surely the price of Bitcoin will again touch $ 20k. Altcoin derivatives of Bitcoin such as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin SV will bull also follow Bitcoin.. I agree with the invitation to sell all Altcoin then buy Bitcoin, but don't sell Altcoin derivatives of Bitcoin.

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

This decision still depends on which altcoin you want to sell for BTC. For me I think if you hold some altcoin and you don't sell you will make good profit that selling now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: