Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & Crypto Website + Skills To Build Your Own Site  (Read 459 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:05:41 AM

Description: For sale is a cryptocurrency free guide & introduction website, completely customised from top to bottom built by myself over the passed 2 years. Allot of time and effort put in. Facebook, Twitter & YouTube pages present. Lots of useful content and in the right hands has allot of potential. Someone with access to many people, influencers, Crypto promoters on YouTube etc would be ideal. Simply a matter of adjusting Links and few more things to your requirements and it's ready. Haven't invested much into marketing focusing on building the site adding content etc has the potential with the right support.

Website created -  Feb 2018
All accounts, files, videos associated included so you can change designs later etc raw files included which makes it a bonus since the videos have been made well. Sure the new owner would be just as proud. Unable to commit as much as I would like and as mentioned in the right hands it can reach its true potential.

Custom design giving it a unique look from what's available. Mobile friendly. Various effect plus more to make user experience more enjoyable.
Allot to list so please feel free to have a look at the website for an idea of what's offered.

www.Cryptonix.co.uk

Currently working on optimizing the website to improve loading times. Will soon be up to standards and loading smooth. As mentioned busy updating the site and also in the process of building an autopilot news site for this with potential to create allot on it's own. Capturing feeds from all the major sites, fully customizable to match the site. From categories, rows, columns, topics etc also included in the news site will be a new area for youtube videos so people interested in crypto news can also track their favourite YouTube researchers in one place.

Price will include the news site ready to be used, more or less exactly like cointelegraph however different layout, colours and will also include videos as mentioned since users enjoy video content more now days.

Allot included, happy to provide after sale support and work along side if need be on freelance basis in case you need more design work etc

Will likely need to be updated along the way, adding more content. Once again happy to help with it.

It gets better, I'll show you how to update the site since it was custom built. More then happy to do it for you when required if you wish at a discounted price of course, perhaps include a few months free if it helps. However if need be i can show you how to update the site which will also show you how i built it step by step essentially teaching you how to build websites on your own, trade secrets as a designer since you have access to my raw design files. I'm certain and can guarantee after this you will be able to build a website on your own sharing all my knowledge and skills from development to design. If the price is right i'll prepare a 10 minute video on how to update / build out of good will.

So not only are you getting a new complete guide to crypto plus the knowledge, skills to build your own website, videos in future. Allot on the table here. Rest assured any learning involved will not require more then a few hours in total plus if the price is right i'm always available to help out.

Starting bid: 0.3 BTC
Buy it now: coming soon $ ( Based on BTC price )
Payment methods accepted: BTC or Top 5-15 Crypto currencies on coinmarketcap.com
Additional information: Your chance to own your own an affiliate service providing an introduction and guide to blockchain and crypto.
complete from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter accounts + skills required to make your websites in futre.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Webark (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:40:49 AM

Adjustment to Bid & Price:

Starting bid: 0.5 BTC
Buy it now: 3 BTC ( Based on BTC price )
Payment methods accepted: Fiat , BTC or Top 5-15 Crypto currencies on coinmarketcap.com / Or Combination
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:47:51 PM

Can you say a few things about the tech behind the site? Like, what CMS is used, what powers the site (PHP, MySQL? Version?), what else does it use, any frameworks etc.?

Thanks

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Webark (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:26:11 AM

Can you say a few things about the tech behind the site? Like, what CMS is used, what powers the site (PHP, MySQL? Version?), what else does it use, any frameworks etc.?

Thanks

Sure, good questions glad you asked. Currently no CMS, MYSQL. I'm happy to setup CMS to make updating etc much easier if interested, will require a few days more for delivery to setup of course, that's all.

The site was built using a combination of methods, with so many frameworks available, each playing certain roles.. finding one was a challenge. Not comfortable revealing to much on how it was built, Has the usual JavaScript, HTML, CSS.

hope that's fine. Don't want to give too much away..please get in touch via message to find out more details

Either way rest assured as mentioned, regardless of skill level when it comes to making a website i'll walk the buyer through each process step by step and will support them till their satisfied and comfortable doing it on their own. Can always prepare a tutorial to make it easier and share my personal details so in future i'm a message or call away. Really hard to go wrong and happy to go out of my way to make sure the whole process goes smooth all the way...

Have spent allot of time and effort building and as mentioned it has super potential in the right hands, someone with many followers for example on YouTube could generate allot of revenue much easier. Only want what's best and to see the service reach it's true potential.

There is a bonus for a YouTube researcher or promoter for crypto where once the Automated news site is up and running, which i'm working on now. They can use the news feeds for their videos when discussing current affairs same time allowing users to later visit the site for reference, to see news in more detail etc

Also want to add have 2 topics which aren't being talked about at all especially with crypto or trading which i'm happy to share, maybe just give me credit for researching in the video mention a name or something, anyway it will help your Youtube channel grow get more eyes in your direction. Once again suits someone with a following already..

From research affiliates can earn up any where from $1000 - $5000 per month from a single product. This is ready to go so it can be applied to any existing service.. Just a matter of time before the results show, sure followers for an influencer would appreciate it at the same time, shows dedication, commitment to an audience. With the nature of things online, being very competitive standing out from the crowd is important, why not get ahead of the game..

Webark (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:28:23 PM

Website has also been translated into:
German
Chinese

Offers welcome for anyone interested

agentF

Activity: 425
Merit: 307

PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 12:22:15 PM

bidding 0.5BTC , Also will pay you monthly for your help.

How are you planning to transfer the domain to its new owner? Also, How much need to pay monthly for the current hosting provider?

Webark (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:44:35 PM

bidding 0.5BTC , Also will pay you monthly for your help.

How are you planning to transfer the domain to its new owner? Also, How much need to pay monthly for the current hosting provider?

Brilliant, transferring domains is a straight forward process, just a matter of lifting a hold where it's being hosted which is done by logging into a portal, each account has it's own. Followed by selecting an option to unlock the domain. Not much to it, the transfer is actually initiated from the receiving side. I'll make sure the domain isn't locked. The method may vary from hosting providers however process is more or less the same.
It's very common practise to transfer domains. We can cross that bridge when we get their if unsure, rest assured i'll walk buyers through the process or their welcome to provide me with the new hosting account details with a temporary password, allowing me to temporarily log in, set it up before passing back on

With regards to costs for hosting each month, it comes up to £8.90 after Tax, a very reasonable price compared to other providers.
Hosting is priced depending on how many domains an account holds or requirements from a website. If the website is very large in size dedicated servers can be purchased from every provider. 
Various packages are available from each provider, if only hosting a single domain the monthly costs with the current provider will be just over £3.  Plus it will be nearly 10 years now since joining them, their service has been excellent, no complains and would recommend them.  Haven't had any problems in the past, Their very experienced and helpful at the same time..
Working with the current provider is a pleasure. On more then a few occasions i've requested them to optimize a website, speed it up etc they pull a free strings go out of their way all at no cost and out of good will.
Webark (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:02:31 AM

Willing to consider offers, happy to settle for less in exchange for more work. Essentially time is money here and would like to speed things up so the new buyer can be setup for when markets are back in full swing

Sure it will also be the beginning of something bigger, You also gain a loyal friend and supporter

I Would like to add the buyer will have my full support after sales when it comes to promoting and marketing.
Will use a portion of funds from the sale to carry out targeted marketing in Central London.  Will design a few t-shirts, flyers get some friends
family onboard to get out their and raise awareness, cheap and effective. Have a few other ideas in mind which we can discuss later all of which are
included in the price. Want the service to do well and will be glad to help with marketing using the extra funds & time..

Have also discussed with a few businesses in London who plan to start accepting bitcoin payments soon, after advising them about the benefits. All setup already with plans to introduce their customers to crypto by directing them to Cryptonix as a guide. A few out of many ways to generate that extra support if need be

Worth mentioning the website also has google analytics setup, recently carried out a google advert campaign with promising results just lacked the funds to continue. Reached a point where if anyone typed 'buy bitcoin in uk' or anything related on Youtube a text advert would appear just below the search bar.

Familiar with adverts and happy to set it up or even better show you how it's done. just like everything else in life simply a matter of familiarizing once or twice.
A little about google adverts in case your unaware. We can create a variety of adverts from video, popup, text. Decide where they appear anywhere on the web for example we can have an advert appear on a certain Youtube channel, video or website.
It's amazing what the capabilities are and how we are able to target audiences. Select an option to target users of
coinmarketcap.com. for example. Very simple just a little time consuming setting up however once you get the hang of it it's as easy as making a cup of tea..

I'm confident after all of this the buyer will also have the ability to start offering web, print, video design services as well as marketing/SEO. Just a matter of practising. If your interested even better, don't mind letting you know how it's done since you will already carry most of what's needed after this just need to fill in the gaps, only seems right so might as well in my opinion. Happy to meet in person show you what it takes, maybe a day or two at the most.
Or few hours spread over a week using video tutorials.

Happy to create tutorials which can be used in your own time, will likely be about 2-3 hours worth of footage to show you everything needed with designing enough to give an idea, get you started. The rest can always be learned later as time goes on with my help of course..

agentF

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:04:19 AM

Follow up question are you willing to use an escrow service? someone reputable from the forum for example?

Webark (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:19:36 PM

if a buyer prefers to use an escrow, it's fine.

Personal and Business details will be provided after sale. Will also allow us to communicate easier etc My business has been a registered company providing services in U.K for over 3 years. This will give the buyer access to my address as well as personal number. Hope that clears out any questions regarding security

I'm very serious and looking for like minded buyers,  take comfort knowing your in good hands

Any more questions please let me know below
agentF

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 11:14:35 AM

So i was bidding 0.5 BTC.

Whats up with that?

Webark (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:06:40 PM

The auction is still live & will be for another week at the least, Thanks for you patience.
Have a few interests outside of Bitcointalk. In the process of directing them here if interested in bidding. The page views are low so want to make it fair as possible offering the opportunity to as many people by marketing the auction. Sure you can understand

Much appreciated once again

Webark (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:57:58 PM

Quick update. Have a few more people interested and received two offers from influencers in the space. Currently awaiting proposals with plans to settle directly. Will not reveal any names due to privacy and will update on progress shortly

Thanks again

Webark (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:40:07 AM

Hi, hope your well. Apologies for keeping you waiting. Have been awaiting replies to proposals. Currently have 3 offers on the table, 2 of the highest bidders out of 5 from outside sources.

0.5 BTC - agentF
1.1 BTC - YouTube promoter
1.4 BTC - Private

We also have had quite a significant movement in price with BTC since starting the auction, which is taken into account

Please make an offer with your highest bid below, Will close the auction in a week or so or to the highest offer received

Thanks
Webark (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:49:41 PM

Thank you for your patience. The website is currently undergoing an update. The website might not be available to view at times. Will let you know once up and running again..

Mean whilst if you have any questions please let me know..
Webark (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:27:07 PM

I've closed this auction...

Please use the link below to follow the auction which is under a new listing..
Webark (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:27:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187767.new
Webark (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:38:09 PM

If interested the auction has been moved. Thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197365.new#new
Webark (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:22:44 PM

Hey guys

If anyone is interested in owning Cryptonix.co.uk feel free to get in touch using the link above, It's not just a site but a work of art. All for a good cause.

This topic will be closed to avoid any confusion

Same time if you know anyone interested please feel free to point them in this direction

Cheers
Webark (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:17:33 PM

Last call, auction has been moved if interested you know what to do...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: