Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The past, present and future of Bitcoin?  (Read 1656 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:23:07 PM

This is how history is created. But personally, this time I see that we will reach more significant and record peaks in the price of bitcoin. What if at the end of this year the history repeats again and the world sees a new pump, the price for 1 bitcoin is $ 30,000 or even $ 100,000? What will people write this time?

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:36:28 PM

The future: BTC at 20K? The article where I got the info from has some bullish points!

I don't think I will agree with you on this. The market value of Bitcoin in the near future is gonna be more than $20k. For now, no one can really predict the exact value of Bitcoin it might be worth in some time to come. It will be better to avoid making prediction of the possible value of Bitcoin for the future.
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

The past: It gets created by one guy who nobody knows who he really is
The present: Market gets rejuvenated
The future: BTC at 20K? The article where I got the info from has some bullish points!

https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/the-past-present-and-future-of-bitcoin/
I could remember when it all started, I believe it won't be much of person who might have hold bitcoin at that initial time when it wasn't worth it, till today not possible. There are many predictions of it reaching.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
tiedcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:40:02 AM

Past: Bitcoin first appeared as a reward for mining in 2009. It originated as open source software under the name of Santoshi Nakamoto. Till date, no one knows the person or the group of people behind this name.

Present: It has faced a lot of hacks and cyber crimes in recent times and has a big question mark on it. But the new technology had made them much secure. It has attracted a lot of traders and is earning decent popularity.

Future: The future of bitcoins is completely uncertain. Most likely, the new technology and stronger security protocol will make it highly successful. However, there is still a minor chance of the cybercrime activity, which may have a negative influence on its growth.   
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:25:14 PM

No one will know the future, all can only guess. But we can predict the development of bitcoin in the future by looking at charts in previous years, and that can be used as a benchmark for predicting bitcoin prices later.

Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:31:51 PM

I am very sorry for my past by not buying a lot of Bitcoin, if I see the future I will be very lucky if I have a lot of Bitcoin, and I believe Bitcoin will be more than $ 20 ... and what I get if I sell it .. 1 lambo unit and a magnificent house, maybe I can get it.. Grin Grin
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:53:33 PM

https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/the-past-present-and-future-of-bitcoin/

I don't think Bitcoin will stop at $20k so many predictions that it will land to 6 digits, the future of Bitcoin is bright and great, the present has a lot of surprises who would have thought that we will have this kind of adoption and will rule the internet.

I doubt much that Bitcoin can reach a million. It is a high volatility currency, and people will be not ready to risk with such great sums. What is BTC reaches (let us say) 500 thousand and fall to 10 thousand next day?
diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:18:48 AM

In 2014, when Bitcoin was still trading around $ 413, Team Draper predicted Bitcoin would reach $ 10,000 in the next three years. The prediction proved to be true, even a month earlier than he had predicted. One of the richest crypto figures also told Bloomberg last year, that Bitcoin's growth potential is still very large. Although the case for using Bitcoin is quite limited, and although the technology may be less sophisticated compared to some other crypto projects, Bitcoin is likely to continue to be the market leader in 2019. Bitcoin still has reputation and liquidity which makes it preferred over other coins and also has a great opportunity to grow. In estimating Bitcoin price movements, careful analysis is needed, both in fundamental and technical terms.
there will be natural selection in the crypto market which causes various crypto currencies to be eliminated. However, crypto currencies that still survive will be able to get more adoption than before.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:25:01 PM

Bitcoin is currently the most powerful coin in the cryptocurrency market. When created so far Bitcoin has had a long time to develop and underwent a lot of difficulties to gain solid trust and position but today.
The fact that cryptocurrency market and especially Bitcoin are receiving great attention from investors worldwide has affirmed the very good future for BTC.

crypto1987

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:26:53 AM

The past tells us that Bitcoin was an innovative project that has had a global impact, this reflects that it has had an excellent recovery compared to the maximum reached at the end of 2017 and the future reflects that there are possibilities that soon will be in those numbers or even higher, every day it is more difficult to get bitcoins and the demand is increasing.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:08:14 PM

Well the past for Bitcoins has been really tremendous. We all know what happened in 2017 when btc hit 20k+.
The present of Bitcoins has been filled with ups and downs. From a disappointing 2018 year to a quite unpredictable and bullish 2k19. As of the future, by the end of this year btc will most probably hit 20k
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:45:12 PM

This is actually what happened to Bitcoin and it was a great start for the Cryptocurrency Industry. Bitcoin's past is a mystery because of the fact that no one knows who actually created it. The creator of Bitcoin might have made a big mistake or they created one of the best invention at that time. What is happening currently is what we can call an redemption stage. We saw a big drop in the value of some Cryptocurrency but now it is slowly rising up AGAIN, which is actually too good to watch because every HODLers are happy. The Future of Bitcoin and the whole Cryptocurrency Industry will still remain unknown. We cannot create wild speculations because some of it are out of our own mind to be thought of.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:17:14 PM

It is good to see that most of us are positive for Bitcoin's future. Though all are speculation, I think it is more helpful for us if we keep being positive, enthusiatic and hopeful. Most of the time the things that we think always are the things that will happen.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:19:09 PM

Its good to know that most people have positive perception about the future of bitcoin. Without bitcoin, there's no cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will go far.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:45:44 PM

Its good to know that most people have positive perception about the future of bitcoin. Without bitcoin, there's no cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will go far.

That's obvious, we can see on the price that is has rise and recovered, people panic but they still believe in bitcoin.
Indeed, the future is great, everyone just have to believe for them to hold strong and enjoy that time.
In early moments of crypto, challenges cannot be prevented.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:28:19 PM

We all know what bitcoin is offering and the opportunities it gives to its investors and customers. This makes us predict that bitcoin will be the worlds cryptocurrency in the future or some years to come. The future of bitcoin will be greater than the past and even now.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
CBANX2

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:27:24 AM

Bitcoin's past was adventurous, the present is oscillating between pros and cons but yet the future is brighter thanks to the community support as  BTC acceptance ratio is increasing with every passing day.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:58:05 PM

The future: it will surpass $20k.
This is what I really like! We really are in the same shoes here buddy. Whatever they say, we are really positive that Bitcoin will really survive and excel at the right time. We don't need to convince people about this. If they really want to know how it will happen then they have to do research on how it can be done. The past, present and the future of Bitcoin is interesting but what we are really waiting is the future since there are more good things to be expected. We just need to stick and hope for the best.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:25:11 PM

In the past, bitcoin was seen as one eye and could not even be guessed that now Bitcoin can become as powerful as now. Now bitcoin continues to advance and develop for the better. Now bitcoin is like at the puberty stage which continues to experience rapid development. I am sure that bitcoin in the future will continue to advance because bitcoin is increasingly popular and getting greater public trust. The future of bitcoin will become an opportunity for bitcoin to become a digital currency recognized by all countries.

▔▔▔▔▔
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:50:40 PM

The future is very promising for bitcoin investors looking for an instant gratification in bitcoin market in this current hour may be over demanding out of impatient. This explains why I have decided that anyone who must learn how to buy/sell from me must do so themselves after lectures. One can't tell when it's going to hit $20k and surpass it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: