Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you trust FB with your KYC details?  (Read 13779 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:56:34 AM

I wouldn't.

I would, I have a facebook account with my real information on it, so no reason for me not to trust their crypto project.

I don't think this coin will succeed! What do you think?

I think of the opposite, if small names succeeded in crypto, how much more this big name, they will be hype and people are looking for a good investment where they think will be safe, Facebook has reputation, they would trust on it.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:31:35 AM

I wouldn't. I don't think this coin will succeed! What do you think?
I'm different from your point of view. I believe Libra coin will be a great success in the future because their capitalization is huge and they are planning to create their own ecosystem, much bigger than ETH. They have partnered with other large businesses to create platforms, protocol companies and many other payment areas. They will succeed in the crypto market but I don't trust them when delivering my information to them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:38:17 AM

No I would not give Facebook my KYC details because they’ll sell this data ahead, and then say we did this to enhance your experience with the platform. I also think it’ll not succeed because many governments have banned crypto’s, and now they cannot allow Facebook coin and that’ll hit their revenues hard. After Facebook recent scandals they have lost people’s trust, and that’s the very reason why I’ll be urging people to stay away from their coin.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:43:56 AM

Most of us are already doing it. We have put almost every of our details on the facebook including our phone number, job, locations, what we do, whom we hang up with and how we travel. Facebook already is tracking us 24/7 and we need to give no further information for Facebook to know us. Facebook knows it's customer.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:46:38 AM

I don't trust Facebook with anything, I never had an account there and I'll never will. It's clear as a day that they will use their coin to collect data on spending habits of their users and use it to target ads on their platforms - this is their endgame, targeting ads to the point when they know about you more then anyone else, because they see everything that you do on the Internet. They will try to lure people with cheap and instead transactions, working in many countries, cashback and other stuff - because in the end users are the product.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:19:52 AM

Libra has been through the CFTC and SEC organizations. Now we just wait for it to be listed on the market and buy their token. You know, their partners have a lot of big businesses in payment. Visa, Paypal are two big guys in that field and it will help Libra get the best help.
Soon we will see there are many payment methods.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:28:12 AM

I don't trust Facebook with anything, I never had an account there and I'll never will. It's clear as a day that they will use their coin to collect data on spending habits of their users and use it to target ads on their platforms - this is their endgame, targeting ads to the point when they know about you more then anyone else, because they see everything that you do on the Internet. They will try to lure people with cheap and instead transactions, working in many countries, cashback and other stuff - because in the end users are the product.
Facebook also has a lot of useful information for you and your information collection is not a bad thing because most of us are normal people and there is no influence related to your life. In fact they have a lot of big partners and these are all partners that people know so don't worry too much about providing information because I think this will be the beginning of the new revolution in crypto

thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:41:36 AM

Somebody already posted what I'm about to say on social media, can't remember if it was on twitter or facebook.

FB doesn't have to ask for KYC, why? Because they already know where you live and almost every detail you do in your life.
Changpeng Zhao posted something similar on his twitter acc: https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1140914571495927808

I'm not a fan of CZ but he's right on this one.

Sound like this guy know FB coin going to destroy his crap system, endless air coins or exchange.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:43:24 AM

Why should I not trust FB? even I have a facebook account with various information in it, I can set whether the information I want to be privatized or publicized.
So far I have no problem regarding my privacy information while using Facebook, because I manage it well which privacy is not privacy.

Yes, I know what you mean that Facebook takes your data for their business purposes, in my opinion this is not at all harmful, because you use Facebook for free without payment, even if Facebook is a paid platform you must protest. If you don't want ads, you only need to set privacy on your Facebook account, so Facebook will respect your privacy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:38:03 AM

I don't trust anyone with your personal data, and Facebook, where daily cracked accounts moreover will not. It's like just sharing them.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:41:39 AM

How the mood changes. Previously, Facebook was categorically against cryptocurrency, and after the success of Pavel Durov and the TON coins dramatically changed their views. I will not spend even the minimum funds to buy this cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:44:52 AM

what exactly is your point of creating this topic?  Are you talking about the Facebook coin kyc or asking if the project will be successful? Please trying be specific on what the point you are trying to make
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

what exactly is your point of creating this topic?  Are you talking about the Facebook coin kyc or asking if the project will be successful? Please trying be specific on what the point you are trying to make

His title is very different from the context inside which is why its confusing.  But maybe its obvious that most of us here doesn't like submitting KYC documents and that this coin will eventually end up being a failure. I think not though. FAcebook is just too huge that is got tons of partners for it to fail. The project however is very scary since it could control the crypto market in case it becomes too big.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:59:22 PM

What makes you think that they have the resources billions of dollars and they can hire the top people in any field and they are the number one online, Mark has Midas Touch I'm pretty sure he will see to it that it goes to the place in the market, because they have what it takes.

valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:04:14 PM

I think that FB already has personal data of many users and passage of  KYC will be same as on some exchanges or banks. FB is now also a bank and sooner or later many of us will use its services.
iancortis

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:36:55 PM

i think we should wait for the further information and updates with the developers and the company for what are they going to be. But discussing with this kind of things is more interesting, i think we are too excited.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:57:09 PM

I think that FB already has personal data of many users and passage of  KYC will be same as on some exchanges or banks. FB is now also a bank and sooner or later many of us will use its services.

Facebook has developed a cryptocurrency development so this is a good start for me and data is definitely safe if Facebook does that.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:59:09 PM

Me too don't believe Facebook. However I think many will still do the kyc to be party of this project as many see this protect will be successful.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:02:23 PM

many large companies affiliated are pushing for this coin, IMO Libra seems to be successful, but is it necessary to do KYC, I don't think it's necessary. if you want to save just buy it in the exchange market. easy isn't it. isn't KYC only mandatory for large investors. And there has been no official information of the KYC method for the coin owner.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:04:48 PM

Maybe Facebook coin or libra is not neeeded KYC because everything have know by we created Facebook account, they have know where we are and what have we do every time, just created account and waiting when libra coin is sell to public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: