Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you trust FB with your KYC details?  (Read 13767 times)
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 06:34:49 PM

KYC is the most important thing For anyone but Before Fb, a lots of coin and token have asked KYC verification from hunters &  many of them were failed after that. If i compare Them with fb, then undoubtedly it will be best to trust fb with KYC details

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:41:44 PM

I wouldn't. I don't think this coin will succeed! What do you think?
We all know the confidentiality issue of FB so i would absolutely not share any of my personal data to them, they are not trust worthy so without trust their project will probably have a short path.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

KYC is the most important thing For anyone but Before Fb, a lots of coin and token have asked KYC verification from hunters &  many of them were failed after that. If i compare Them with fb, then undoubtedly it will be best to trust fb with KYC details
They don't need my documents, Facebook knows my friends, my family members, my school background, my job history almost everything about me. Even my best friend knows less than Facebook AI. They will keep asking my documents for confirming the given details on my Facebook profile when I registered.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:05:04 AM

i don't trust anyone on the internet to leave them my data (kyc), the only ones who have it are paypal ones,when facebook will ask kyc i will stop using it

free space pm if interessed
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:14:04 AM

You all are really gullible in the event that you think facebook doesn't have a clue your identity. They don't have to do KYC, you previously gave them more close to home data than what they can get from your ID. They know your companions, families, themes you're keen on, area, and a whole lot more.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:56:13 AM

Its a choice because if you want to get some of there coins you havenot got a choice, you have to do the KYC. This is standard, even with bounty, you nowadays must do the Kyc to get your coins otherwise they wont give them to you.

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:07:17 AM

Me too.I wouldn't.Everything in FB is my personal details even my family and friends knows it why we trust anyone who do KYC in FB there is a possibility that our personal information is being hacked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

As far as I know once you are an FB user, it is already confirmed that they have access to your account. But even I have an account on FB, I never give the right details about me, like where I live for, date of birth, exact address, except for the picture in which I uploaded to my account there, lol Grin But something KYC to FB is way of too much to me I think. I don't know to other users.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:39:09 AM

I haven't done my research about the Facebook coin, but if ever I will support this project, there is no reason that I will not undergo KYC process because having done KYC is one of the requirements of the government to ensure its legality and to avoid laundering. For me, I've been trusting Facebook ever since I created FB account and uploading different stories and pictures about my personal life.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:16:02 AM

all have their respective beliefs and analyzers in accordance with the provisions under consideration. if you are not sure and believe in what you are going to do, it's better to stop and don't go on. FB coins are being discussed lately by giving KYC its requirements. As long as personal data is safe and not used incorrectly, I think it doesn't matter. but I myself am less interested in this FB coin.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:54:00 AM

all have their respective beliefs and analyzers in accordance with the provisions under consideration. if you are not sure and believe in what you are going to do, it's better to stop and don't go on. FB coins are being discussed lately by giving KYC its requirements. As long as personal data is safe and not used incorrectly, I think it doesn't matter. but I myself am less interested in this FB coin.
The government regulating this project gives us an assurance that our data is safe, they are very popular and they could loss billions of dollars if they violated the data privacy of the users, with their previous scandal, the government are keeping an eye on them and I think they are also aware of that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:00:32 PM

KYC is the most important thing For anyone but Before Fb, a lots of coin and token have asked KYC verification from hunters &  many of them were failed after that. If i compare Them with fb, then undoubtedly it will be best to trust fb with KYC details
Some people already provided important information inside Facebook as they've entrusted Data where they've think that it's safe providing it so in case it surely that more people will still giving it and not to be bothered by any possibility of getting hacked, it's still a risk better to do good research before dealing with this requirement.
Before there was a coin though, didn many people have uploaded their own photos on Facebook, instead many people there wanted to be popular and famous, of course KYC would not be a problem for them. but for those of us who are used to being anonymous in crypto. of course will be very careful and many considerations to join
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:33:53 PM

Facebook keeps all the user information. They know all the user information.So they don't need KYC for a new one. Besides, I don't agree with KYC on Facebook.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:54:32 PM

If Libra project is launched, it will be strictly regulated. Not like Facebook, that is only a website.
Libra will be something like a bank and without strict regulations it can´t work, like other banks.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:45:43 PM

We have been trusting low quality sites and projects with our KYC details, I wonder why we are now so conscious about fb KYC. Fb to me is more legitimate when compared to some shitty projects. But again it is a matter of choice.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:31:16 PM

We have been trusting low quality sites and projects with our KYC details, I wonder why we are now so conscious about fb KYC. Fb to me is more legitimate when compared to some shitty projects. But again it is a matter of choice.
Indeed it is a matter of choice whether to trust your kyc details or not. As long the project is legitimate it is good to go. Yes fb is more legit than other scam in crypto world. Many people already using fb and trust this apps so I’m okay with it.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:21:57 PM

More recently, Facebook was fined a huge amount for leaking the personal data of users, which they indicate during registration and which are not published in the public domain.
I deleted my Facebook account a long time ago. I do not want my data to be abducted by intruders.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:25:36 PM

We already did without their LIBRA project.
We gave them our name and location on our profile.
We let FB have are family tree by putting some relationship status with our relatives.
I can let them my information as long as they are not asking for IDENTIFICATION CARD and some government issue papers./

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:04:08 AM

More recently, Facebook was fined a huge amount for leaking the personal data of users, which they indicate during registration and which are not published in the public domain.
I deleted my Facebook account a long time ago. I do not want my data to be abducted by intruders.
Facebook has confirmed its willingness to pay five billion dollars in penalties due to the leak of confidential information of its users and this indicates the unreliability of their storage on this resource.
As for the appearance of the Libra coin, it is unlikely that this will happen after such a pronounced position of the G-7 states regarding this stable coin. Yes, and recently there was a statement from Facebook that this project may not be implemented.

ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:00:36 PM

No. they should be called KYC coin instead of Libra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: